Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone (38164 Views)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by ogascomax: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Guy please don't talk without evidence.
In 2015 election PDP got about 400,000 vote in kano. In 2019 when KWANKWASO join, PDP got about 1,300,000 and above. That show the effect of KWANKWASO in kano.

Now as KWANKWASO, obi and wike leave PDP , tell me why is APC not going to win the election. Forget all this noise you're hearing now but 6 pm on election day you already know the likely winners.

Election is not won in a city but in local government and villages. That is for those that has structure with little money, they get the results.

You sat peacefully o, typing rubbish statistics and you have Google to verify the result of 2019 election. I am ashamed of you and shame on you. My friend google the result jor before you will be misbehaving online. Now I know why you are typing rubbish it's because you are APC supporters, most of them no get brain to think about processes and how to put up facts. They just create their own facts without thinking of the consequences. Just mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Bluntemperor: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
RichDad1:
Wike has choked this ones. cheesy cheesy

This man speaking is always so arrogant,like Tambuwal and Atiku- they love power and wants to imposed themselves on Nigeria!
Where were they when Govern Wike single handedly built their so called PDP?
They believed that the Northern voters will always vote them irrespective who they present,yet they can't see the movement going against the PDP in Nigeria right now!

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by mrksquare: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
abobote:
He is right, but Atiku should count his loses and move on, coz he won't win the election.
What does it take him to fly to PH to make peace with with wike, at least for him to stand a chance.

He is not good a politician.

His impressive performance in 2019, is as a result of Obi, kwakwanso, wike and other people around him.
And people like Lamido are making things more difficult for Atiku.

Anyway, I'm 100% obidient

Fly to Port Harcourt and make peace with who? Wike. You can be serious.

Virtually all the aspirants that partook in The PDP gubernatorial primaries in Rivers state, are aggrieved on how Wike stage-managed the whole process in favour of his unknown nephew who was the AG of the State. Yet Tammy Danagogo, Abiye Sekibo, Austin Opera, Go round et Al didn't defect neither did they castigate the process. They all accepted the outcome in good faith.

Why is Wike finding it diiffult to accept the outcome of the PDP presidential primaries? And if I may ask what is Atiku's sin to warrant the present posture of Wike?

Thank God I am from Rivers state. And this time round Wike won't stay in his house at Ada George to write the outcome of election as was the case in time past. This time our votes will all count. Wike has just one vote. His sphere of influence as at today is limited to his Obio section of Obio Akpor.

He shouldn't use the votes of Rivers people to bargain for his political survival. The civil servants he hasn't promoted for 7years or the army of idle Rivers youths he has refused to create employment opportunities for will lead the onslaught against him next year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Parachoko: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
PDP should just shun Wike in a very big way,one man can't be making order here and there..
Atiku on his own side should step out boldly and make his way to the top without wike if he can..
Wike's attitude will pull PDP to the mud if care is not taken..
Wike has about 3-5 Governors in his camp with him, Wike can't just be sideline.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by ictplotter(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
BATified2023:
All I see about d video is that northerners are majorly arrogant,where was this man when atiku was abroad n wike single-handedly sponsored d party

He lost d ticket fine but humiliating further by saying all these trash will never help issues,this was the same mistake Jonathan made by listening to bamanga tukur when he said big wigs leaving Jonathan are inconsequential,I believe we all saw how it ended

People are skeptical of voting a Fulani before n these people are even creating more problem for atiku

I trust wike
Who send wike message?
He decided to use Rivers money as father xmas, PDP never directly or indirectly force wike to use Rivers money to finance the party.
Wike is a noise maker, few months for now he will know power is transient.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Okhuadams(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Indeed the truth is hard to digest.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Parachoko: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
mrksquare:

Fly to Port Harcourt and make peace with who? Wike. You can be serious.

Virtually all the aspirants that partook in The PDP gubernatorial primaries in Rivers state, are aggrieved on how Wike stage-managed the whole process in favour of his unknown nephew who was the AG of the State. Yet Tammy Danagogo, Abiye Sekibo, Austin Opera, Go round et Al didn't defect neither did they castigate the process. They all accepted the outcome in good faith.

Why is Wike finding it diiffult to accept the outcome of the PDP presidential primaries? And if I may ask what is Atiku's sin to warrant the present posture of Wike?

Thank God I am from Rivers state. And this time round Wike won't stay in his house at Ada George to write the outcome of election as was the case in time past. This time our votes will all count. Wike has just one vote. His sphere of influence as at today is limited to his Obio section of Obio Akpor.

He shouldn't use the votes of Rivers people to bargain for his political survival. The civil servants he hasn't promoted for 7years or the army of idle Rivers youths he has refused to create employment opportunities for will lead the onslaught against him next year.
What is Jonathan Offence when Atiku refuse to work for him after he was defeated at the PDP primary by Jonathan?
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by mrksquare: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Parachoko:
What is Jonathan Offence when Atiku refuse to work for him after he was defeated at the PDP primary by Jonathan?

Did Atiku go about harrassing his supporters not to support Jonathan the way Wike is doing at present?

One inalienable right that our constitution confers on every citizen is the right to personal liberty. Have you not heard how Wike is sealing the businesses of PDP members in Rivers state obstensibly because they are drumming support for Atiku in the state.

Just last week, the house of Senator Lee was sealed off on the ground that his supporters were holding meeting on how they could start drumming support for Atiku in the state.

Did Atiku do what Wike is presently doing? Answer me.

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by ictplotter(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
ogascomax:

PDP do not have a crisis but just a man that refused to accept defeat. The best decision was to ensure that wike lost. Imagining if wike had won in PDP by now he would be insulting the whole country or Southern Nigeria if the movement that is happening with Obi happened at that him.
Wike was planted in the presidential race by Apc n Tinubu to stop Atiku for getting PDP presidential ticket. That why all the South west delegates voted for him. Peter obi n his noise makers ar not threats to Apc but Atiku. Which is clear even so Apc governors in the north will work for him .

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Ogagun57: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
The winner of Presidential Election is in between the two parties.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
PDP should just shun Wike in a very big way,one man can't be making order here and there..
Atiku on his own side should step out boldly and make his way to the top without wike if he can..
Wike's attitude will pull PDP to the mud if care is not taken..

The fear I sense is that Wike will use his financial war chest to teach PDP or Atiku a lesson. I sense their worry is that his battle will go far beyond Rivers state.

Wike is a born politician. His aim after local government chairman and the Rivers governorship was to become president. With the presidency unofficial zoned to the South and with his vast financial support to the PDP over the yearz, he felt he had the presidential ticket in the bag.

Alas, no! Not only was Atiku the winner of the presidential ticket, but he was further stabbed when Atiku picked Okowa over him to be his running mate. This was too much to take! He felt used and dumped and they musr pay!

Wike is a fighter and does not suffer fools gladly.

I think many in PDP are fed up with his antics and if he refuses to be pacified, to blazes with him.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Flexy33: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Who is Lamido in Jigawa politics, that one even as a seating gov. couldn't deliver Jigawa to pdp, is talking. Politicians with less political might keep making lousy noise. Atiku is just over hype, even some nairalands understand the rudiments of macro politics more than him
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by asobo1: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bethal:
If care is not taken wike will learn the hard way
Surely he will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Moseshasss: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
AFTER 2023 ELECTION WHERE WILL GOV WIKE BE... HE IS NOT CONTESTING FOR ANYTHING COME 2023....HE WILL BE FORGOTTEN.......

HE IS MAKING A VERY BIG MISTAKE.... PROVING HARD TO GET.....MOST OF THE PDP STAKEHOLDERS WILL BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HIM...

WHAT IS MAKING PEOPLE TO LISTEN � TO HIM IS because HE IS THE CURRENT GOVERNOR OF RIVERS, AFTER GOVERNSHIP WHAT WILL HAPPEN....

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by uniquetechng: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
abobote:
He is right, but Atiku should count his loses and move on, coz he won't win the election.
What does it take him to fly to PH to make peace with with wike, at least for him to stand a chance.

His impressive performance in 2019, is as a result of Obi, kwakwanso, wike and other people around him.

Atiku stepped down for Abiola as
SDP presidential candidate in 1993 when Wike was still a student, the same Atiku stepped down for Obasanjo in 1999 when Wike was an errand boy for Governor Odili , thats to tell you that Atiku is far bigger than Wike politically . So why do you expect Atiku to fly down to PH to meet Wike ?

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by asobo1: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Flexy33:
Who is Lamido in Jigawa politics, that one even as a seating gov. couldn't deliver Jigawa to pdp, is talking. Politicians with less political might keep making lousy noise. Atiku is just over hype, even some nairalands understand the rudiments of macro politics more than him
I kid you not. Buhari is a bulldozer in the north. If truly you understand politics, then go back and check the votes Buhari polled in previous elections before 2015 and stop bluffing.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Okoroawusa: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
PDP IS DEAD!!
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by ictplotter(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
sanpipita:
PDP are not serious, look at how Atiku and his attack dogs are currently destroying PDP, its clear this fight will continue till next year election, any serious person should be backing Peter Obi and LP they are only serious option to unseat the disaster called APC.

Ipob sighted...
No more Biafra again.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by OriOko88(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thats it. Wike is typical Alaseju. And Yoruba do say alaseju ni baba asete. Wike's cup don full. People no send Him again grin

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by mrksquare: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
uniquetechng:
Atiku stepped down for Abiola as
SDP presidential candidate in 1993 when Wike was still a student, the same Atiku stepped down for Obasanjo in 1999 when Wike was an errand boy for Governor Odili , thats to tell you that Atiku is far bigger than Wike politically . So why do you expect Atiku to fly down to PH to meet Wike ?

Wike wasn't an errand boy to Odli in 1999. Odili didn't know him. It was Senator Azuta Mbata, the senator Representing Rivers sEast Senatorial District that conscripted Wike to become the local government chairman. He wasn't even the winner of the local government primaries. It was one Rochas that won. Wike was imposed by the court as the lawful candidate to flag the PDP ticket as local government chairman.

4 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by OriOko88(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
Wait until Atiku gets small votes from Rivers state then we shall know if he is truely what you think.
mod..
For those quoting/mentioning unnecessarily, they shouldn't forget the impact,funds Wike had invested into PDP,he made this party almost what it is today.. Wike influences the votes of Rivers state citizens to a reasonable extent...
Lets start our own bet to on nairaland. Let's be 50k each. Pdp is winning rivers state. Are u in??

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by sonnie10: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Moment Bola Tinubu Jetting out (Video)

APC presidential candidate,Bola Ahmed Tinubu jetting out

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5cVGsO2mGA
It’s obvious from the video, Tinubu is not physically capable. Just watch that video again, he obviously needs a wheelchair.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by OriOko88(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
abobote:

Forget all these obi noises. PDP is winning all d six south south states. With or without wike. Let's place a bet if u are in. 50k. Each cool

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Googledotcom: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
seunak2016:
so people of river don't have brain of their own? they can't vote with their brain?it's only what wike told them they will do? unless wike is planning to rig it in favour of apc
Find out from anywhere, we don't betray our own.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Staphylococcus: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
God1000:
Who do we blame for the current crisis rocking PDP?

Too much confusion in APC and PDP lately, but the labour party keeps growing and spreading to every corner of Nigeria

grin grin grin

Jokes apart! Do you really believe Peter Obi can win in 2023? I have a feeling you lots are just joking.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by onatisi(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
boss, it seems you didn't watch the interview. NOONE HAS OFFENDED WIKE, whether he spent his father's money or his inheritance on PDP is not a guarantee that he owns PDP or that PDP must do his bidding all the time.
he contested an election and lost, the winner chose his vice candidate which is his right to do. so why is wike aggrieved? it is not a rule or law in PDP that anyone who wins an election within the party must take the runner-up as his vice.
No one has offended wike. on the party of rivers state voters, wike will be naive to think the whole rivers state population will just follow him, definitely, he may and will have his own fair share of voters but the political dynamics of the nation has changed, and now rigging is difficult and now gradually ppl can vote according to their convictions, the rule now is any politician has to appeal and convince every single voter. it is no longer a governor directing how election results will be written in a hotel room.

OnlySmartHustler:
Wait until Atiku gets small votes from Rivers state then we shall know if he is truly what you think.
mod..
For those quoting/mentioning unnecessarily, they shouldn't forget the impact,funds Wike had invested into PDP,he made this party almost what it is today.. Wike influences the votes of Rivers state citizens to a reasonable extent...

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Magnumproperty: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
With my own little political calculation. I think Wike will want to work for Tinubu the way Amaechi work for Buhari. And Tinubu might compensate him with a ministerial post. Reason being that every politician needs a connection with the Presidency. And Wike's calculation for next year presidency is Tinubu. But whatever, majority of us know who we want.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by marhez43(f): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
LAMIDO DAT STOLE OIL MONEY
y is apc deceiving himself.

Abeg vote for peter obi
I AM OBIDIENT
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Advocate500:
which Tinubu? Because they say no to a tyrant who lost a contest and refused to accept defeat? Oga i am from rivers state, wike cannot dictate to the people of rivers where they should cast their vote ,we are not zombie, wike reign in river state is not different from that of Buhari in terms of wickedness.

Oga Wike can make you not to vote in 2023

In this earth
After God
Buhari is next in line then Wike then your parents to you
Fear dem
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by OnlySmartHustler(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
OriOko88:

Lets start our own bet to on nairaland. Let's be 50k each. Pdp is winning rivers state. Are u in??
hustler no dey bet(my monkier),who ever wins is not my biz,i just want better governance in this country
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Roozzaay(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike ma te ni laslas cheesy
Those with Wike are people of no value without their party. Who is Fayose or Ortom without PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by pricklewane: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
A fool is always a fool. What Wike is doing is same thing Atiku did to Ebele Jonathan, Atiku will never ever be Nigeria president without Wike support even with Wike support victory is not certain but without it it's a banker he will never be president no matter what may.

Advocate500:
which Tinubu? Because they say no to a tyrant who lost a contest and refused to accept defeat? Oga i am from rivers state, wike cannot dictate to the people of rivers where they should cast their vote ,we are not zombie, wike reign in river state is not different from that of Buhari in terms of wickedness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.