Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone (38082 Views)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Wike a bluff, which kin insult be this, have they forgotten the 500 million naira he gave to za califake.?

How can these goro eaters come to rivers and wack our bole , chop our girls and money come and be insulting are mr project?

Ungrateful feefool.

Wike must be heart broken by these developments.

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Indispensable85(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Lamido that can't deliver his state is making noise. Wike choke them jooor
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Realhommie(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2022
God1000:
Who do we blame for the current crisis rocking PDP?

Too much confusion in APC and PDP lately, but the labour party keeps growing and spreading to every corner of Nigeria
The question you should ask is "Who are those in LP?".... Are they different from the old order?

Same APC and PDP stock... The difference between them all is the same.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Prevailing: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
Wait until Atiku gets small votes from Rivers state then we shall know if he is truely what you think.
mod..
For those quoting/mentioning unnecessarily, they shouldn't forget the impact,funds Wike had invested into PDP,he made this party almost what it is today.. What did he get in return? Even when pdp promised to zone the presidency to the south,wike was vibing,because he thought as being the most outstanding governor in the south,he would get that slot.. Pdp did him bad,really. Wike also influences the votes of Rivers state citizens to a reasonable extent at least by 45% ...

Which money did Wike invested into PDP, was it his personal money? Wike is a sinking ship, the only sensible thing is to abandon the sinking ship or sink with it. Wike is just being driven by a sense of entitlement, personal interest and has over the years proven himself someone you shouldn't have as your number two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by ufuosman(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Wike is killing the party with his attitude
Party you don't want to leave and you are causing my problem to the party

Party can do without anybody. B4 he begin supporting the party others are doing it very well and wen they left he and others take over. That's just ow it is, no matter wot life goes on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by pricklewane: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Leave where money will come from
2023 presidential election Peter Obi does not win 3 million votes or mere 3 states. I am ready to bet a million naira if you are ready.puet you money where your mouth is

Demolakay:

U get money wey u wan put? Abi it's na from DAT same 30k stipend u wan bet? Alakori!
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by highness25(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Skyview01:

He is implying Wike will use his thugs and cultists to rig election in his state.

Dude is a clown!
He thinks this is 2015 or 2019. One single job the governor cannot boast of giving any Rivers youth even after telling them to go and register. Maybe the guy didn't see how Osun state election was. It will be difficult to deliver SIM in Rivers State. Let's watch
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Slurity(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2022
God1000:
Who do we blame for the current crisis rocking PDP?

Too much confusion in APC and PDP lately, but the labour party keeps growing and spreading to every corner of Nigeria
When You finished deceiving yourself, tell us. You will wake up after 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by blackboy2star(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Well said my brother...

SU50:

The funny thing is that it was Orton that submitted the report where his committee at best advised that the primaries be thrown open, same Orton that's now forming PDP pillar going places with Wike. Wike has clowns around him masquerading as politicians.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by alimiadedayo1: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Guy please don't talk without evidence.
In 2015 election PDP got about 400,000 vote in kano. In 2019 when KWANKWASO join, PDP got about 1,300,000 and above. That show the effect of KWANKWASO in kano.

Now as KWANKWASO, obi and wike leave PDP , tell me why is APC not going to win the election. Forget all this noise you're hearing now but 6 pm on election day you already know the likely winners.

Election is not won in a city but in local government and villages. That is for those that has structure with little money, they get the results.
you dont know what you are saying pdp got 1.3m vote in kano in 2019? are you high on kpimri or crystal ?

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Penguin2: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Jack500:

Rivers can't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket but can vote another fulani man? Make it make sense.

Are those two their only options?
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by abobote: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
sucess001:

That's not necessary. Did Tinubu fly to appease anyone? Wike is full of himself. His attitude is really poor
Yes, Tinubu went round to Amaechi and other aspirants that lost to him
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by nuelyoyo(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
Wait until Atiku gets small votes from Rivers state then we shall know if he is truely what you think.
mod..
For those quoting/mentioning unnecessarily, they shouldn't forget the impact,funds Wike had invested into PDP,he made this party almost what it is today.. What did he get in return? Even when pdp promised to zone the presidency to the south,wike was vibing,because he thought as being the most outstanding governor in the south,he would get that slot.. Pdp did him bad,really. Wike also influences the votes of Rivers state citizens to a reasonable extent at least by 45% ...
If Wike had won the PDP ticket, would he have stood the chance of winning the general election?

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Flossq: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
mod..

You know wike before he become governor? Which money. River state money? Abi na only wike they pdp since APC enter power ? No former or current gov. Or ministers. Or current or former senators or currrnt or former house of reps. Or even current and former stake holders? Stop the cap abeg.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by SU50: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

I know Wike before He became governor
Abi you forget Wike was the minister of state for Education during GEJ, he later became the substantive minister of education, I hated Wike then because of the remark he made when ASUU and ASUP were on strike, so don’t tell me Wike was a nobody before 2015.
Wike can make elections not to hold in Rivers state, he has the power.
Wike is a violent man, everybody knows this, the only thing he need to do is to create violence then ask INeC not to conduct election in the state. As simple as that

Lol, tell me that's a joke.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Lovelive: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Are you going to gun him down or cane him or jail him ?

Wike is not my problem.

Bethal:
If care is not taken wike will learn the hard way
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Kyase(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
SU50:

Lol, tell me that's a joke.

Not a joke
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by okorogodwin4(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
Wike influences Rivers state vote to a reasonable extent,get that.. Ok
but with electoral act and bi modal accreditation the era of ballot stuffing and vote allocation by political godfathers is gone
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Proudlyomonna: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Power must come down South.
Is has Atiku suddenly become a Southerner?
Why should Wike or any Southerner support Atiku want Atiku to be President?
Will the Atiku's region support the South to hold power for 16 years consecutively?
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by kayusely70(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Let's wait and watch as events unfold.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

I know Wike before He became governor
Abi you forget Wike was the minister of state for Education during GEJ, he later became the substantive minister of education, I hated Wike then because of the remark he made when ASUU and ASUP were on strike, so don’t tell me Wike was a nobody before 2015.
Wike can make elections not to hold in Rivers state, he has the power.
Wike is a violent man, everybody knows this, the only thing he need to do is to create violence then ask INeC not to conduct election in the state. As simple as that

You want state of emergency to be declared, then he will loose everything.

Wike is just doing normal rivers man busybody
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Kyase(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

You want state of emergency to be declared, then he will loose everything.

Wike is just doing normal rivers man busybody

A drowning man no Dey wan know ooo
And Wike is also a bad loser
He won’t mind
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by kkonyeji(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
abobote:
He is right, but Atiku should count his loses and move on, coz he won't win the election.
What does it take him to fly to PH to make peace with with wike, at least for him to stand a chance.

He is not good a politician.

His impressive performance in 2019, is as a result of Obi, kwakwanso, wike and other people around him.
And people like Lamido are making things more difficult for Atiku.

Anyway, I'm 100% obidient

Your last line sealed everything, that's where I waited 4u.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by BATified2023: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Demolakay:

U get money wey u wan put? Abi it's na from DAT same 30k stipend wey no do u eat enuf Àgbàdo ND Cassava,u wan bet? Alakori!
I checked all your comments n I realize d only thing u accuse people of is 30k

I hope your parents aren’t expecting anything from u later in life cos they will b highly disappointed
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Demolakay: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
I checked all your comments n I realize d only thing u accuse people of is 30k

I hope your parents aren’t expecting anything from u later in life cos they will b highly disappointed

Is DAT not d truth? are dey nt paying u 30k per month to come online to defend a man DAT has stolen ur destiny away? DAT has pocket Lagos, nd direct it d way he likes?

DAT is NW old nd sick, yet c d presidency as his birthright.
Foist a calamity on us ,who has NW made Nigeria a laughing stock among d comity of nations.

And NW touts himself as d saviour,to rescue Nigeria from d brink.

Ur nt useful for urself already, cos if u are, u won't b running around naked like a vagabond nd a raving lunatics,promoting nonsense. If u love ur chains it's ur decision

Sane , responsible youths lyk us Wu value our future,more dan temporary monetary gain, will continue to fight for our freedom. nd GOD willing,it will definitely come.
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by BATified2023: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Demolakay:

Is DAT not d truth? are dey nt paying u 30k per month to come online to defend a man DAT has stolen ur destiny away? DAT has pocket Lagos, nd direct it d way he likes?

DAT is NW old nd sick, yet c d presidency as his birthright.
Foist a calamity on us ,who has NW made Nigeria a laughing stock among d comity of nations.

And NW touts himself as d saviour,to rescue Nigeria from d brink.

Ur nt useful for urself already, cos if u are, u won't b running around naked like a vagabond nd a raving lunatics,promoting nonsense. If u love ur chains it's ur decision

Sane , responsible youths lyk us Wu value our future,more dan temporary monetary gain, will continue to fight for our freedom. nd GOD willing,it will definitely come.
on a more serious note
Where can I get d 30k now

At least make I no dey work for free

Don’t forget to drop your account details n tell me what u can do with 30k tomorrow cos I just got paid as TMC n I don need d money
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by Demolakay: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
on a more serious note
Where can I get d 30k now

At least make I no dey work for free

Don’t forget to drop your account details n tell me what u can do with 30k tomorrow cos I just got paid as TMC n I don need d money

Mtcheww!!
Re: Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone by alimiadedayo1: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Guy please don't talk without evidence.
In 2015 election PDP got about 400,000 vote in kano. In 2019 when KWANKWASO join, PDP got about 1,300,000 and above. That show the effect of KWANKWASO in kano.

Now as KWANKWASO, obi and wike leave PDP , tell me why is APC not going to win the election. Forget all this noise you're hearing now but 6 pm on election day you already know the likely winners.

Election is not won in a city but in local government and villages. That is for those that has structure with little money, they get the results.
are you okay my brother? where did pdp got 1.3m vote in 2019? it seems you are drug taker or a drunkard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.