Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,783 members, 7,941,947 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat (24000 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Chenille6279(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2022
EKONGKING:
Bring a side chick or a girl friend to the home , her brain will start functioning normally

This OP need hot slap to reset his brain....ode

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Minjim: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Is he saying it's Ty oo many or too small?

Oga, take am like that. When you eat out, you can take ten .
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by JesusSaves49(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Na him money, guy enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Stargurl20(f): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Lol... Very funny man

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by CaptainAyub: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Greystone:
Austerity tongue
Buhari effects aka Buhari body language aka Buhari body odour grin
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Hisexcellency22: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
It must be our brothers from the west
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by AfroKnight: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
He has had enough! Man is fighting for his rights grin

Let them add soft ponmo for him abeg. Daddy of the house deserves to be treated like a king once in a while.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Akharmony: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
huh! just two piece of meat oh! whr men deh chop full goat�

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by tesppidd: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin

But who was videoing and why?
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by descarado: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
What was he saying?
He want to eat 5 chunks?

All I heard was litany.

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by descarado: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Lemmy123:
E pain my guy no be small cheesy
What was he saying?

It's obvious he was angry.

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by cunny88(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2022
He's a stupid man, if meat were his problem all he needs is to dash down d road and get a plate of cowtail and step it down with a big stout
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by EKONGKING: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Chenille6279:

This OP need hot slap to reset his brain....ode

You are pained as u doing the same thing to ur husband grin grin
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Horus(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
He should try a vegetarian diet
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
OP brought a video..., Knowing fully well that Nigeria has up to 120 languages and majority understands English/ broken English...She couldn't even translate what was said... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by voltront: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2022
It's obviously the woman recording and definitely posted on SM
Grace045:
But jokes apart, he's saying the truth, most women are selfish in terms of feeding their husband, there has to be some changed in that too, but seriously who is videoing him

Bt seriously this kind of Men are annoying. As you don spit full the soup now wetin you gain, and exposing your family's like this on social media is very bad., just to gains what

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Olam09(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2022
EKONGKING:
Bring a side chick or a girl friend to the home , her brain will start functioning normally

grin
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by gbengene1234(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2022
That man must be a ritualist. 2 meat in this Buhari regime and he still got nerves to complain

4 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Hisexcellency22:
It must be our brothers from the west

And so? I like meat too. Orisirisi things. ( ifun, shaki, abodi, borokoto, ponmo, ara eran ( Even if na seafood, I eat it abundantly. Who one or two meat help?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Paulianfa(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Stingy woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Joe4real1988(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Common sense nor really dey common sha. Let him finish all the meat at once, he will still be the one to cough out money to buy meat for soup add-up as the soup will be meatless due to over consumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
gozzlin:
grin

I can't understand the rubbish he's speaking. But it sounds so damn funny nonetheless. grin grin
When you have nonsense and stupidity filled in the box on top your neck, you can't understand anything. Mu...mu
I guess your native and mother tongue is English language, and English language is the only language that doesn't sound "rubbish"?
Hey kwuen su

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by abobote: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Most times my wife serve me one meat, and it doesn't bother me at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by dontrulee: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Actually, grown up adults shouldn't be eating much meat. It's children that should be eating much meat but unfortunately in Africa, the reverse is the case.

I guys most adult men like eating many meat because they were deprived of it when they were younger. Two pieces is enough! grin

And children need more meat because they're still growing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Blue86(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
A man shouldn't labour to bring food to the table, and have just little to himself.

Where is the respect and honour?

I heard of a story of a man whose wife will give the best piece of chicken, that he bought, out to others, and he will be left with little piece.

So please, for him to voice out, it is because he can no longer bear it.

I prefer serve yourself from table , that you may pick to your satisfaction.

Anyone that says the kitchen is the woman's should use that terminology if she is the one supplying all the food via her money.
Or else, Honour your King.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.