Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,782 members, 7,941,946 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat (23999 Views)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Emmacolinho(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vawulence everywhere in this APC administration angry
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Coolgent(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Grace045:
But jokes apart, he's saying the truth, most women are selfish in terms of feeding their husband, there has to be some changed in that too, but seriously who was videoing it?

Bt this kind of Men are also to be annoying. As you don spit full the soup now wetin you gain, and exposing your family's like this on social medias is very bad., just to gain what

One man meat another man poison.
I asked my wife on several occasion not to serve me with morethan 2 pieces of meat or chicken parts.
Why because i don't like much meat
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by PharmacyStore: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is very funny
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Elnuk34(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
cunny88:
He's a stupid man, if meat were his problem all he needs is to dash down d road and get a plate of cowtail and step it down with a big stout
You're the foolish man here. May be don't understand his language. The man is not talking about the number but the quality of food he's being served. He brings enough money home for them to have quality meals, all the wife does is to serve him miserably. If you check the wife's meals you'll find assorted there. If the man does not bring enough. It is understandable.
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by hahn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sorry, can't relate.

My wife feeds me like a lion cool

1 Like

Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by Wwwq: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by cunny88(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Elnuk34:
You're the foolish man here. May be don't understand his language. The man is not talking about the number but the quality of food he's being served. He brings enough money home for them to have quality meals, all the wife does is to serve him miserably. If you check the wife's meals you'll find assorted there. If the man does not bring enough. It is understandable.
my point is that the number of meats my wife gives me is the very least of all my problems provided she and d kids are well fed. Weekends apart, I only eat once at home cos am out all day
Re: Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat by juman(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
ryloy:
This must be a skit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.