Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? (50755 Views)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Makowonda: 3:10am On Aug 26, 2022
You didn't do your research properly.Nigerian girls prefer short guys with tall money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Celeboy22: 3:29am On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Lvgirl post=116049753][/quote]

Smiles, that's good and if you can do that Bro, we will give you Ambassador of Peace, UN
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by bezimo(m): 3:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Because most 9ja girls are short..lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by akslink: 3:54am On Aug 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
I dont know why nigerian girls love guys that are taller than them.

They so much love the type that when they hug him, thier hairs will be below the guy's jaw or neck.

They look down on short men so much.

If u are broke and tall, some nigerian girls will consider u. I have been to many countries all girls around the world like y’all guys and athletes.

But if u are short, come broke join, hmmmmm,
I have nothing to say.

So over to the girls,

Why una too like tall guys?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by adetayoonas(m): 4:10am On Aug 26, 2022
LUAN1:
what are you saying, do you know 5'10" person is a very tall person. You that is 6'1" you are only taller than him with 3inchs. Davido is 5'6 but his freshness doesn't make it show, wiskid is 5"2', girls still like them. They can choose them over you that claim 6.1

On point �. Don't mind the 6.1 guy. His wife or gfs will choose Davido, techno and wizkid 50 times over his height. Tall men suffer more at old age. His height only encourages mediocrity. It won't challenge him in real life. Look at the average statistics of men who make it in life. Majority of them are short. Even check former governors and present governors. Wike, El rufai, Tanko Almakura, Masari, sanusi, uduahgan oshiomole, sambo, theodore orji,orji kalu, ngige, ambode, oyetola, adeleke,and so many. Go and check well established rich men in the society, rich doctors, engr,lawyers and so on. See Ozhekome and femi falana doing great. So many short people. The most brutal military men are the short/average height...ibb, abacha, gowon,murtala, abdulsalam abubakar, great Ojukwu and so on. Height is not an achievement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by adetayoonas(m): 4:24am On Aug 26, 2022
LUAN1:
what are you saying, do you know 5'10" person is a very tall person. You that is 6'1" you are only taller than him with 3inchs. Davido is 5'6 but his freshness doesn't make it show, wiskid is 5"2', girls still like them. They can choose them over you that claim 6.1

On point. Don't mind the 6.1 guy. His wife or gfs will choose Davido, techno and wizkid 50 times over his height. Tall men suffer more at old age. His height only encourages mediocrity. It won't challenge him in real life. Look at the average statistics of men who make it in life. Majority of them are short. Even check former governors and present governors. Wike, El rufai, Tanko Almakura, Masari, sanusi, uduahgan oshiomole, sambo, theodore orji,orji kalu, ngige, ambode, oyetola, adeleke,and so many. Go and check well established rich men in the society, rich doctors, engr,lawyers and so on. See Ozhekome and femi falana doing great. So many short people. The most brutal military men are the short/average height...ibb, abacha, gowon,murtala, abdulsalam abubakar, great Ojukwu and so on. Height is not an achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Kzinne: 4:39am On Aug 26, 2022
LUAN1:
it's cos they on television so doesn't show.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Ishilove: 5:07am On Aug 26, 2022
OriOko88:

You wey you dey yarn...shey u tall? U girls always demand for what u don't have or can offer. I've come to realize that most girls who crave for tall guys end up marrying short men. undecided
I'm 5'6 and that is why I settled with someone who is 6'6. I cannot be average height make my partner come be 5'7. Who I offend? Yes, we have to demand for what we don't have in order to complement what we have. It's a natural law

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by pepericozi: 5:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Tall guys have tall dicks
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Goldbw122(m): 5:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Hollybratt:
Have you ever see a girl insulting a tall guy before? Oh chap, you will blame God for being tall.
That is how God design woman tongue, they don't have power but their tongue is fire, when you see a girl praising a tall man today you will wonder, what kind of creator is this. Hmmm that is why you should fear girls.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by BlackAIIDay: 5:32am On Aug 26, 2022
adetayoonas:

On point �. Don't mind the 6.1 guy. His wife or gfs will choose Davido, techno and wizkid 50 times over his height. Tall men suffer more at old age. His height only encourages mediocrity. It won't challenge him in real life. Look at the average statistics of men who make it in life. Majority of them are short. Even check former governors and present governors. Wike, El rufai, Tanko Almakura, Masari, sanusi, uduahgan oshiomole, sambo, theodore orji,orji kalu, ngige, ambode, oyetola, adeleke,and so many. Go and check well established rich men in the society, rich doctors, engr,lawyers and so on. See Ozhekome and femi falana doing great. So many short people. The most brutal military men are the short/average height...ibb, abacha, gowon,murtala, abdulsalam abubakar, great Ojukwu and so on. Height is not an achievement.

Okay, you forgot to mention that Victor Osihmen can literally Bleep all the above people you mention wife's, not to mention the Adetumbumpko family.

Did you know that Ronaldo can Bleep Messi wife's but Messi can never Bleep Ronaldo girlfriend. Think about that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Rhozabeth(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
funny enough not in all cases. Just few of them grin
Talking from experience!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Jilo83(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2022
For protection and long cucumber
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by misterankit: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I don't sample broke d.icks
I wonder why some ladies got no shame in them... You don't sample broke dicks sends a negative impression about you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2022
For show off because of insecurity, last, last; na one short guy dey satisfy one for side.
EmiDon11:

They so much love the type that when they hug him, thier hairs will be below the guy's jaw or neck.

If u are broke and tall, some nigerian girls will consider u.

I have nothing to say.

So over to the girls,

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
samorobo:

Lol he is a super star and they are obsessed with him. In reality they wouldn’t look at him twice.
It's not the stardom if u ask me, it's the fat bank account.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by itoldu: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2022
If you look “around”, you would sometimes get angry. If you look “up”, there is a fresh perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by reddingtonblack: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2022
folake4u:
Thick and tall guys are the best abeg.
Clothes fit them more and hugging them is one of the best feelings... cheesy

1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by jaafree: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2022
In that their dirty mind, they are expecting long gboola
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by gevans(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2022
EmiDon11:

I have nothing to say.

So over to the girls,

I think they feel protected around tall giys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Oesophagus99(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
funny enough not in all cases. Just few of them grin
ehen?... But you have have chopped like 30 to 300 dfrnt kind of Dees to realize same facts and arrive at your conclusions nar.. grin grin

Abi i lie?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2022
pansophist:
It's not just Nigerian girls, it's women generally. They find tall men dominant and attractive because it makes them feel safe. If you think it is only men that are look obsessed, you don't understand women.

You'll find more ugly girls will handsome guys than the other way around, unless the guy is rich. And if the guy is fat with pot belly, women will avoid him like plague. If you like, be good like father Christmas, women no go send you.

Looks are very important to women, and many find it hard to forgive a guy that doesn't look like her spec. A man may be with a good women even if she is not the most beautiful, but its hard for a woman unless he compensates with cash.

I have no problem with this, but the one wey de vex me na those short girls wey you tall pass wella, but they still consider you short because you no tall like a basketballer. To them, to be tall is a man responsibility, while they can be short like a dwarf and it's okay. Wahala.

If there is one privilege women have, it is the ability to demand for things they don't have, can't give themselves, and completely irrational, and somehow it's acceptable. E.g wanting a wealthy man when you're from the trenches or a tall man when you're short grin
Haha your Last statement almost make me throway my phone
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by gevans(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2022
LUAN1:
most children inherite height from their mother not father, speaking From my observation sha.
That's fallacy.
Height is a dominant trait over short.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Aguilar(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Oga no be by tallness. na money dem love o.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Cruzsis: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Cos they are tall

Simple
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Oesophagus99(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Channah1:

Maybe you're not thick. Girls don't like tall and skinny guys. We like them thick. grin
Abi o?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by sparko1(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2022
LUAN1:
most children inherite height from their mother not father, speaking From my observation sha.

Really, from your observation, your observation is wrong, height is determined by the father, why width is from the mother. This is not an observation but fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by franchasofficia: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2022
EmiDon11:

I have nothing to say.

So over to the girls,

You are right.

Their reasons:

1.) Ladies generally believe that a tall guy will have a big dick! This is true for some tall guys and not true for many. Like me, I am tall, not thin but kinda slim like Kanu Nwankwo and I don't have a huge d***k angry

2.) Ladies are born insecure, so they expect security and protection from men in their life, so they usually believe that a tall, fleshy guy will provide them that security and safety they need from harm.

3.) Most ladies fall between average height and short (5ft6 to 5ft), so to avoid giving birth to short children they always want to date and marry tall guys only

4.) For showoff: most ladies just want a man they can showoff and use him to pepper other ladies, especially their friends and colleagues, so to them, a tall guy is good for showoff

5.) Success; most ladies always have this inborn belief that tall guys will always end up successful or are successful, and you know women generally are attracted to a man's success.

So every lady have a different reason why she falls for tall guys

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2022
I don’t really care or have a preference but those romantic dances sha na up them place their hand or if you need a shoulder to cry on etc it’s just cute. Cinderella sef know writing shele she for pick anyone at the ball. Na Prince she select so select ya own.

This guy is fine wow

Tall guys are nice short guys are nice na the respect be the important thing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? by sparko1(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2022
adetayoonas:

On point. Don't mind the 6.1 guy. His wife or gfs will choose Davido, techno and wizkid 50 times over his height. Tall men suffer more at old age. His height only encourages mediocrity. It won't challenge him in real life. Look at the average statistics of men who make it in life. Majority of them are short. Even check former governors and present governors. Wike, El rufai, Tanko Almakura, Masari, sanusi, uduahgan oshiomole, sambo, theodore orji,orji kalu, ngige, ambode, oyetola, adeleke,and so many. Go and check well established rich men in the society, rich doctors, engr,lawyers and so on. See Ozhekome and femi falana doing great. So many short people. The most brutal military men are the short/average height...ibb, abacha, gowon,murtala, abdulsalam abubakar, great Ojukwu and so on. Height is not an achievement.

Majority of men who make it in life are short, and then you mention short poor people from Nigeria.

You forget the real rich people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs.

Height doesn't determine riches, its determination with luck.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.