Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,948 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again (923 Views)

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by SecretAgent770: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Peter obi posted that he will be travelling to USA but we see his picture in UK

Lie has been his daily food!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by JealousCobra(m): 6:01am On Aug 26, 2022
He was actually about to en route to the USA after he made the post not that he has gone there, but was suddenly invited into an emergency meeting with the men that matters in Londongrin

Modified; Check the word en route @ Op you can do better than this shocked

Nevertheless...

He still a man of great humor and honor unlike the shenanigan Tinubu and his APC criminal associates.

9 Likes

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Abdul05: 6:02am On Aug 26, 2022
He didn't even mention uk... grin

Obi can't be trusted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Tunasco4u(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2022
I don't need to choose one candidate above others lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I have my voters card intact I have been voting for a long time now angry so I know Satan that disquise as Angel cool cool cool and also Angel that disquise as Satan when it comes to politics, Infact i have learnt my lesson during the period of Buhari's campaign that promises are lies in politics is not always true again,we always choose good talk before election and end up bad after grin grin grin politicians be like i will do this,I will do that grin grin grin all nah scam

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by derecho(m): 6:08am On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Akurakambe(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Illiteracy is a disease. Don't you know the meaning of En route? God help us in this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Brunosamel(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi here and there I tire the way people won't mind there business and focus on their life.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by onez: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Some people like op ehh. I don't know what to say. Is it that people are allergic to good things?. The best presidential material in a generation. Well I and my family are fully OBIdient. Can't you change your itinerary when there is obvious need?. Thank you OBJ for being on the right side of history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Channel54: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Shameless thing,do you know the meaning of enroute? what a dunce.

The places you mentioned is the final destination,doesnt mean he won't touch other places.

It amuses me when a BAT talks about lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by jaybanky(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Akurakambe:
Illiteracy is a disease. Don't you know the meaning of an route? God help us in this country.
Illiteracy is a disease.. “En route” and not “an route”. People that lack knowledge are always quick to point fingers at the others…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Britishpea: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Is he a pilot that he’s making a “pit stop”?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Akurakambe(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2022
jaybanky:

Illiteracy is a disease.. “En route” and not “an route”. People that lack knowledge are always quick to point fingers at the others…
You should've known that was a typographical error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by BlazinGlory40: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Abdul05:

He didn't even mention uk... grin

Obi can't be trusted

If you had sense, you would know there’s something as stop over. But no, I don’t expect APC supporters to have sense.
Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Lawalatm: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2022
You truly don't understand English Language - go and learn what Enroute means.....also learn to think before you retort.

You are trying soooo hard to fault someone who is doing his best to help Nigerians undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Channel54: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Britishpea:
Is he a pilot that he’s making a “pit stop”?

Does the second meaning make sense to you? U don't know all.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Bravetunde: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Peter obi nigerians love you so much and can't wait for you to win.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2022
SecretAgent770:

Maybe he forgot he's going to UK

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Validated: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2022
SecretAgent770:
Obi will really defeat Tinubu. It is now clear who is winning this elections as APC only campaihn slogan is Obi lied

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Owopariola001: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Lawalatm:
You truly don't understand English Language - go and learn what Enroute means.....also learn to think before you retort.

You are trying soooo hard to fault someone who is doing his best to help Nigerians undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But he never mention the UK in his "en route, " did he?
Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Smithkafors(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Una no get any story...... Keep wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by mycar: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022
He even communicated his movement to people while others just left without saying a word

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Kagd10: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Akurakambe:
Illiteracy is a disease. Don't you know the meaning of En route? God help us in this country.

Na you be illiterateeee, he didn't mention UK did he? You dey mad?
Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by techWriter3: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2022
literacy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by agadez007(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi farts like every normal human should

BATSTARDs:Obi lied,his mess made noise but smelled like “silent mess”,therefore we will not vote Obi

1 Like

Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by JealousCobra(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Britishpea:
Is he a pilot that he’s making a "pit stop” ?

Leave Yahoo & Go back to school, boygrin

If you're traveling in a long distance trip, pulls over to the filling station, stopping by the road side to buy stuff or to have a refreshments is called " pit stop".

Modified;. ( PIT STOP ) brief stop.
Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Lawalatm: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2022
he's not obliged to mention all the details including stop-overs or connecting airports - he doesn't owe us those detials or does he? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Owopariola001:

But he never mention the UK in his "en route, " did he?
Re: Picture: Peter Obi Lied Again by Owopariola001: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Lawalatm:
he's not obliged to mention all the details including stop-overs or connecting airports - he doesn't owe us those detials or does he? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Between the UK, Italy, and Germany, which is more popular among Nigerians in the diaspora?

(1) (Reply)

One Million March For Atiku In Abuja Is Something Else / 2023: Atiku Advised To Use Only Hausa Language To Campaign In The North / Pan-yoruba Groups Tackle Pa Adebanjo-led Afenifere Over Obi’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.