Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? (17547 Views)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Tiiitoo: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
How about you guys stop eating imported poultry or beef since you are worried about how they are killed. (Very simple solution)

I mean sensitized your people to grow and eat your own beef and poultry instead of importing them.

You guys like trouble.

So non moslems and everybody else should eat poultry and beef killed in the name of Allah because you're muslims....first class citizens of the world indeed.

Lukgaf:
Can we eat Turkeys and Domestic fowls?

Answered by Dr Sharafuddeen Gbadebo Raji

[Source: Question and Answer session of the clip titled, "Explanation of Ma'aarijul Qabuul at Ibadan]
Translated by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Masanto: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jacksoncoke:
My brothers & sisters, i need your help to enable me buy drugs for my mum pls. We've spent all funds on hospital bills already. Pls help us with 4k to buy drugs. The pains are unbearable.
Accessbank plc 1 2 2 8 0 8 9 5 9 0
so how do we know if you are telling the truth now

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by matthew080: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hello ya sheikh
Sheikh salih almunajid was asked this question,
And he categorically said it's not proper to ask,how,where was it killed,
And he gave substantial evidence
U can check islamqa
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Kingzeez10: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
divide9ja:
Funny people.

haram this, haram that.

meanwhile blowing people up is accepted angry
I'm very sure you must be an IPOB fake jew

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Tiiitoo: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
Islam is the way of Life.

"Islam is the way of life"
I beg to differ. Islam is a way of life of your people and not THE way life.

Big difference.

7 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Lukgaf(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let's say FG regulates the way they kill animals like how it's done in Saudi Arabia that the animals ll be slaughtered in the name of Allah. How do we Christians that doesn't share same faith or belief with Islam cope?
Christians aren't advocating for killing animals anyhow but when Qur'anic verses are read on animals before killing and you expect us to consume it, don't you think that's infringement of religious/human rights?
Lukgaf, how are you and how is the family?

Good question ma. I think we can have like two departments - one that kills with/without mentioning the name of Allah. You see what I mean ma?
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by gaventa: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Slaves dont care, they are okay with everything their masters tells them.
Moneyboyz:
What is your rulling on the Saudi Arabian slave trade in North africa, southeastern Africa and north Asia for over 1300 years before the British got a taste of it.

Do you know that the reason why slavery wasn't abolished until 1962 is because the Arabians refused to believe the idea that all men are created equal.

So take your black ass and go apologize to your ancestors whom you have vilified over the years that they are the reason behind your misfortunes.

You have no idea what they went through in the hands of Fulani Usman Dan Fodio before they accepted Islam you wanna die on today.

I pity the Hausa people the most cause they have lost their culture, the Fulani who are are scattered all over Africa deceived them and now they rule over them with their installed EMIR.

Where was their religion of peace when they were taking your ancestors as slaves?
The sad part is you all will kill your fellow black man for an Arabian god you don't fucking know.

Do you know that these Saudi people will cut off male slave penis so they won't be able to reproduce and rape the women so the males can see?
Most of these males commited suicide, when this happens they will come back to Africa and take more slaves to replenish the ones that died.

Africans needs to wake up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by truthCoder: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lukgaf:

[Source: Question and Answer session of the clip titled, "Explanation of Ma'aarijul Qabuul at Ibadan]

What about pork slaughtered in UAE?

Can we eat such?

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lukgaf:

Good question ma. I think we can have like two departments - one that kills with/without mentioning the name of Allah. You see what I mean ma?
Yeah. You are right.
If we can v such dept.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by barbstee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

How can it be differentiated?

"Halaal"
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
barbstee:

"Halaal"
Mi o gbo, come again in plain language.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lukgaf:

Masha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Ykc2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Muslim never see meat chop for naija you take one dem kill with knife or pestle grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by mischievous(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let's say FG regulates the way they kill animals like how it's done in Saudi Arabia that the animals ll be slaughtered in the name of Allah. How do we Christians that doesn't share same faith or belief with Islam cope?
Christians aren't advocating for killing animals anyhow but when Qur'anic verses are read on animals before killing and you expect us to consume it, don't you think that's infringement of religious/human rights?

In countries abroad so many of the stores have different segments for livestock that indicates halal on them helping Muslims differentiate between way the animals were slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
mischievous:

In countries abroad so many of the stores have different segments for livestock that indicates halal on them helping Muslims differentiate between way the animals were slaughtered
Ok.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Jacksoncoke(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Masanto:

Sincerely speaking, i cant lie. And would never lie. This is a very pertinent issue, and it will be unGodly to lie.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by dazzlingd(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lukgaf:

Religion should be eradicated, I pray for a world where to practice religion will be treated as a crime against humanity

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by doffman: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lukgaf:

Islam is a blessing .

I am so blessed to be a muslim .

Many have gotten diseases from eating bad meat.

Islam my pride .

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by beardedboy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
kiss
Sweetplum:

You don't get the scenario. In a country like Nigeria where there's a majority (or at at least significant) muslim population, the option to get halal meat should be made available for Muslims. Just as the option to use a non-ribaa bank like jaiz is now available. It's not a must for non-muslims to use jaiz bank, is it?
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by beardedboy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na thunder go fire, the person, wey make accept to be a Muslim, before commenting..

That's why most jews, don't eat anyhow. They prefer to buy their meats from a Jewish butcher shop or store.
Get ready for thunder bolt. You made yourself accept it.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
beardedboy:
kiss
You don't get the scenario. In a country like Nigeria where there's a majority (or at at least significant) muslim population, the option to get halal meat should be made available for Muslims. Just as the option to use a non-ribaa bank like jaiz is now available. It's not a must for non-muslims to use jaiz bank, is it?
Meaning Muslims are the majority in Nigeria, so Islamic laws, ideology and beliefs should superceed other faiths abi?
Who told you Muslims are majority in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by beardedboy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Meaning Muslims are the majority in Nigeria, so Islamic laws, ideology and beliefs should superceed other faiths abi?
Obviously, you didn't read well.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by AbuAeesha: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jazakumullahu khair
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Jacksoncoke(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Masanto:
Pls sir help us if u can.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
beardedboy:

Obviously, you didn't read well.
That's what you mean. I read well.

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by etrouble: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
These religious idiots keep on embarrassing others. We have plenty of them in Islam, just as we have them in Christianity. One thing is sure, they will all end up in Hell Fire.

The Mumu even said Muslims should rear Turkeys and Fowls for fellow Muslims. The phone he is using to type the nonsense was made by Pagans and Atheist and Christians.

Ruling on Turkey ko, ruling on Tolotolo ni.

Well, I am a Yoruba Nigga
I am a Muslim

But I am not Stupid

5 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by etrouble: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't respond to idiots, that's what the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by lafiask: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Muslims should propagate and enforce the use of "halal" sign to be stamped on parked food that are supervised by a special board under supreme council for Islamic Affairs.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by gaskiyamagana: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
divide9ja:
Funny people.

haram this, haram that.

meanwhile blowing people up is accepted angry
If you have no sword, �️ sell your cloack and buy one
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by etrouble: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
lafiask:
Muslims should propagate and enforce the use of "halal" sign to be stamped on parked food that are supervised by a special board under supreme council for Islamic Affairs.

To slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by ANTllSLAAM: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Well stop eating meat then

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Quitam:
"This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them." Q5:5. This quoted verse mentions that muslims can eat the food of ahl kitab. Or am I misinterpreting it?
I believe the Op have chosen to interpret the verse that suits his position. That's religion for you, conflict upon conflict.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Husband And Wife: 17 Tips For A Happy Home / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca / Share Your Eid Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.