Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? (17569 Views)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Dunkjames5(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:
These religious idiots keep on embarrassing others. We have plenty of them in Islam, just as we have them in Christianity. One thing is sure, they will all end up in Hell Fire.

The Mumu even said Muslims should rear Turkeys and Fowls for fellow Muslims. The phone he is using to type the nonsense was made by Pagans and Atheist and Christians.

Ruling on Turkey ko, ruling on Tolotolo ni.

Well, I am a Yoruba Nigga
I am a Muslim

But I am not Stupid
Correct Guy

We are in the 21st century I still wonder how people are living with their brainwashed in the name religion smh.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by divide9ja: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

If you have no sword, �️ sell your cloack and buy one

The Sword of Christians is the word of God

Ephesians 6:17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Christians dont do Jihad, its for the religion of peace.
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Mamijoh(f): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
divide9ja:
Funny people.

haram this, haram that.

meanwhile blowing people up is accepted angry
No mind them my dear

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Mamijoh(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Blowing people up is part of their doctrine.
You can say that again
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Mamijoh(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Fash20:

When did we say or encourage that please. The sensible abeg
So many places undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? by Shidda: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lukgaf:

Good question ma. I think we can have like two departments - one that kills with/without mentioning the name of Allah. You see what I mean ma?
lol, beautiful answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" / For Husband And Wife: 17 Tips For A Happy Home / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.