Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise (1362 Views)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise by LoveEtRomance6: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2022
I am faced with a very hard decision to make. I am worried about my relationship and my fiancé. I got engaged to my best friend and love of my life 2 months ago, this was my dream because me and Philip have been best friends for almost 5 years. We met in coding class 5 years ago and became inseparable. We started dating and it was the most fun relationship I had ever being.
However, we broke up 4 years later. Why did we break up? Phil was a bad influence on my life. Even though he was a great guy, great lover and very much adored me. However, Phil was a smoker and he introduced me to smoking. He was also a freaky guy. I liked that about him though. He liked to f-k spontaneously and explore new things. So, we did all kinds of freaky things.
From BD-$M to f-kking in office toilet (he and I  would go to the each other’s office to have quick-!es sometimes at work) and then have 3s-ome with strangers in a hotel. It was more of him watching me f-k other men, he used to enjoy it so much. I allowed him f-k a few girls too. This was our life but my family were not very happy with the fact that we were dating and acting irresponsible without any future plans. When I asked Phil what about marriage, he was like, he would get married when he becomes a Millionaire.
To Phil, he wanted to live the good life and did not want to marry without accomplishing a certain level of financial independence at the time. I understood that but I did not agree that you have to be a millionaire to be financially independent. I was working and making my own money. I wanted him to change that mindset cos I felt it was not certain when he would make it and I was getting to 29 years and wanted to settle down.

Phil did not take me serious. I told him I wanted to be engaged by Valentine of 2021. Valentine came and he made a lovely valentine surprise. I thought I was going to get married on that val’s day but we had dinner in a fancy restaurant. When we were leaving, I broke up with him in the car cos it was clear no engagement was happening that day.

I was so disappointed that I went home and cried. Everyone was calling me to find out if he proposed but I could not face them. More obviously, Phil did not even call me after we broke up. I was curious so I went to his place every early around 6am. I went there with the intention to talk but soon as he opened the door, he was not expecting to see me, he was shocked...
Read more...
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/26/true-life-story-our-wedding-is-so-close-but-my-fiance-is-in-a-big-mess/
Re: Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise by Shapeaso: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Story teller, where did you get all these stories from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise by youngmd: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2022
No
Re: Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise by Josbreed: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
La clickè la bénd.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise by jeromestarks: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't have time to read anything. All I have to say is this.
If your fiancee is a woman, leave her ASAP. Women is mess are messed up. You will just suffer on the marriage.
But,
If your fiancee is a man, stay with him. You can't find anyone better; only worst.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Is So Close But My Fiancé Is In A Big Mess - Please Advise by Lamanii22(f): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol and do you think a man that has watched you Bleep other people would marry you? Can’t be a true story, let me just assume

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I DNormal / Don't Know Why Southerners dont wanna marry Virgin Girls From The North / Small Loan To Excape Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.