Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Should I Break Up With This Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With This Guy? (4081 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:
Good afternoon everyone and how are you enjoying the weekend? I am a lady of 29 and I'm in a relationship with this guy. Our relationship is 7 months and I've done everything possible for the relationship to work out but it's like this guy isn't ready.
One of his attitudes is the art of communication. The relationship is a distance one but in the same state. He won't call or chat me and wen I call, he won't pick and neither does he call back. Though I the same age as him and I tot we could work things out but he doesn't appreciate all my efforts.
The only time he calls is whenever he needs sex and I sometimes regret succumbing to sex in the first place because I wanted to be abstain. He can stay for 2 weeks without communication and his excuse is that he is busy at work whereas I am also working but find time to make the communication flow but he is not ready for any changes.
This guy is also stingy and that is not my major concern because I also work and earn my money without depending on any man.

Pls advise me as you would advise a friend or sister because I am fed up and don't want to waste my precious time dating myself, thanks
You are 29. Don't lock yourself down in any nonsense relationship. Within 2 months of meeting a guy, you should define and discern the direction the relationship is headed.

Please don't allow people waste your time for you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by imagrg(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are already wasting your precious time as you rightly mentioned.
Learn to love those who love you and not those you love.
Love is give and return.
The equation cannot be balanced if it's one way like yours.
My dear, you are begging for love. And you are being unduly used in the process.
Learn to keep your legs closed. angry
TS2911:
Good afternoon everyone and how are you enjoying the weekend? I am a lady of 29 and I'm in a relationship with this guy. Our relationship is 7 months and I've done everything possible for the relationship to work out but it's like this guy isn't ready.
One of his attitudes is the art of communication. The relationship is a distance one but in the same state. He won't call or chat me and wen I call, he won't pick and neither does he call back. Though I the same age as him and I tot we could work things out but he doesn't appreciate all my efforts.
The only time he calls is whenever he needs sex and I sometimes regret succumbing to sex in the first place because I wanted to be abstain. He can stay for 2 weeks without communication and his excuse is that he is busy at work whereas I am also working but find time to make the communication flow but he is not ready for any changes.
This guy is also stingy and that is not my major concern because I also work and earn my money without depending on any man.

Pls advise me as you would advise a friend or sister because I am fed up and don't want to waste my precious time dating myself, thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Femolacaster(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are forcing yourself on the guy!
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Nonexisting: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Because of the bolded, I'll advise you. You call him boyfriend but nigga sees you as just another cum pit so move on with your life if you love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Tunjibalogun: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

You don't have problem with his stinginess but you mentioned it. There is nothing wrong with you not liking his stinginess
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by donproject2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Breakup with him and date me biko
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Jimmythewise: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
No such thing as a long distance relationship. Either or both parties will definitely have another person they can be with physically at request.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Tunjibalogun: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Olayinka8793:
And here I am looking for a commited girl to have something serious with while the play boy you called a boyfriend is nonchalant towards you and the relationship.
Anyway, should you decide to dump him and meet a guy who will value you and be committed, holla me, I am looking to settle down in the next 6 months, you won't regret it.
A sexxx starved marauder appears grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by SPAMBOX7: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
fman:
What are you waiting for?
Breakup and come date me.
I promise I go get ur time.
U deserve better than being a side chick to him.
I go make u main chick.
Trust me
Simpo grin
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Maxxim: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
He wasn't dating you, so no need for breakup, you're a just a SIMPly female. Just stop your obsession already and you'll be fine
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by SPAMBOX7: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Niwdog:
The truth is that the guy have multiple girlfriends
The guy in question is not in any serious relationship including yours
This type of guys that's how they behave till they settle down
If you serve am breakfast e go belike you serve am beer, he won't send
And before you know she forgets all the advice here and runs back to him. Women are naturally attracted to men who don't send them, even though it's clearly written on the wall. You will be surprised there's one mumu dieing to have her attention but she prefers to be someone else's scrap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by fman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Simpo grin
Verified.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by SPAMBOX7: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Drsnives:

My gender can fuc.kup..
Without even verifying op's post or hearing from both sides to know if the fault lies with her yet you are already calling your fellow guy, hussler a swine.. shame on you
Don't mind the simp. He did tha so she can reply his pm who knows grin
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Michelle70(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

i think the people that comment gave u a genuine advice.
I was actually expecting insults but i was happy about the comments.

Its time to let ur head decide than ur heart

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by pointblank247(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmmm, please leave that guy and save your self some heart breaks

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Drsnives(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Don't mind the simp. He did tha so she can reply his pm who knows grin
Lol. I hate niggers like that..
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Tegabadguy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

grin grin grin grin grin grin please shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

You’re dating yourself dear
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Onitemhi:
No dull ham my sisteq just waka jeje from being a sex product

Thank you very much
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
jayslim7:
Talk to him about your concern again, if these attitudes continues, pls go find someone else. U just need to confirm that he is not serious with u.

I've complained about it severally and I realized I should minimize it so I won't be a nag.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
dontrulee:
Hmmm... I believe your side of the story though it may not be the complete story. Sorry for all you've been through (such is life and we all have our shares of ups and downs). Unfortunately a relationship that is one sided will not last long and from what you posted, the guy is just wasting your time and using you to cure his sexual urge. You're a queen, pack yourself and move forward. Trust me, there is a guy out there who will do everything within his power to make you happy. If you want to enjoy a relationship, your partner must love you more than you love your partner if not, you'll not be happy in the relationship. Take care of yourself.

PS: You can't change a man, you've noticed the red flags already, are you bold enough to move forward?? Wishing you the best in Life

Thank you very much sir, I appreciate it[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by ayoncox: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

I am not desperate sir
get out of that relationship and stop being a slave
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onitemhi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Thank you very much
no worry jawe my sistes just take two chilled bottles of heneiken and move on with ya cool life
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by SPAMBOX7: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Drsnives:

Lol. I hate niggers like that..
That's how stars simps do cheesy
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by alade83: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
You're already dating yourself. You're scare did leaving that relationshipYou're already dating yourself. You're scare did leaving that relationship...
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by idu1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Don't mind him. Come and date me.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by kepstone: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just move on with your life. Do not stay were u are not valued. If a guy doesn't love you and a girl doesn't love you ... Just walk away any relationship not mutual is headed for the rocks
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Amuroba: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Funniest 'ish would be giving advice to som1 in luv
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by OriOko88(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2022
You go soon taste breakfast. Go ask wetin burna boy said about breakfast. Urs would be served cold aha.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Drsnives:

My gender can fuc.kup..
Without even verifying op's post or hearing from both sides to know if the fault lies with her yet you are already calling your fellow guy, hussler a swine.. shame on you
Shame on you too.Why are you crying louder than the bereaved?
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Drsnives(m): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Shame on you too.Why are you crying louder than the bereaved?
No wonder our opposite gender don't take us serious cos of simp like you. Am sure you are the type that thanks a lady for accepting your friend request. Woo
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Drsnives:

No wonder our opposite gender don't take us serious cos of simp like you. Am sure you are the type that thanks a lady for accepting your friend request. Woo
Lol! You are so pathetic.Who's talking about that with you? Keep crying, sentimental fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

<< << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> / How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? / 3 Reasons Why Keke Napep Riders Are Getting All The Girls Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.