Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) (63715 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Brushstrokes20: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
# life lesson 102...
If you don't Tame your anger,
Your anger will Tame you lipsrsealed

A word is enough.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

na your papa dey play the match abi. if you like put japanese number to look legit. 100% sure yet your mama is still doing hookup at her age and poverty is banging your sister doggy style while you are here making people rich.

guarantee kee you there
grin cheesy Baba you get mouth oo.

Don't kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Streetmovement(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmmm
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reignvisa7:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Are you not tired of spamming Nairaland? Don't worry I know what to do your type.

Wait for me.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by iezeiyida(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Padovani may very likely been instigated to act barbaric by overdose of Columbian cocaine sad
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by RPG2020(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

speaks for yourself and your generation, make una carry pure water from Lagos to Cameroon.

i don't hustle, I did that years ago.

So you are a sit at home daddy grin even gate stil dey hustle

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by kolarov93(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

na your papa dey play the match abi. if you like put japanese number to look legit. 100% sure yet your mama is still doing hookup at her age and poverty is banging your sister doggy style while you are here making people rich.

guarantee kee you there

Bet na anybody mate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Smith414: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fira09:
Footballer beat his ex to death with a hammer weeks after she reported him for stalking

SOURCE
oh shit
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Randy111(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

guarantee kee you there

This your vawulence too long na. You for reserve some for the next scammer cos them plenty here for nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Yoighaman(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bobo Footballer don go love up for Sugar Mummy. 27 years old man vs 56 years old woman, nor be juju be dat. He was not informed, think say na only him dey shine the congo. If only he faced his football career and dated a younger lady. Anyway, may her soul rest in peace and may justice be served on him.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by hammer567: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
USELESS ITALIANS AGAIN, THIS PEOPLE DONT KNOW CHRIST, ABOMINATION AFTER ABOMINATION, FULL ITALY.

HAMMER NA PERSON NAME, BUT SEE AS THEM GIVE AM BAD NAME.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by dazzlingd(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
A footballer that we thought would have learnt to handle mental and emotional pressure plus discipline
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by ppogba: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
If someone could find it easy to kill his wife with an hammer, why will it not be easy for his compatriot to kill an innocent foreigner on a wheelchair?

If you are part of those who think it is only Africans that are barbaric, recent events and a certain DONALD TRUMP should have proved you wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by everythinggirly(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Some white guys are Satan themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by LAguy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

guarantee kee you there

grin grin grin
Super abeg no burst my belly...

Wait... E be like betting don do you strong thing Weller.
Na which team cut your game today self?

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by hammer567: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
ppogba:
If someone could find it easy to kill his wife with an hammer, why will it not be easy for his compatriot to kill an innocent foreigner on a wheelchair?

If you are part of those who think it is only Africans that are barbaric, recent events and a certain DONALD TRUMP should have proved you wrong.

ABEG, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY WITH HAMMER, NA PERSON NAME BE DAT. grin grin grin
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by superCleanworks(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
RPG2020:

So you are a sit at home daddy grin even gate stil dey hustle

oga shift please. keep hustling.
i don't hustle. i ball, i make more moves, i sleep & furk all day if I like. I switch of my phones for a week if I like yet i move pass you and your papa combined. I don't hustle but you have to be on another energy level to understand it.

Furck off.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Machalla(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

guarantee kee you there

I swear I no like them for that.. Like say nah dem dey play the match. Dem go come say "sure odds guarantee" lol.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Creamypie:
A footballer who has played for 10 clubs in series c and d is that one a footballer?

You sef how many club you don play for??

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by gaby(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wow

He could have vented his anger on the field of play by scoring his club to promotion.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by superCleanworks(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
LAguy:

grin grin grin
Super abeg no burst my belly...

Wait... E be like betting don do you strong thing Weller.
Na which team cut your game today self?

Bros. Betting no fit affect me. I run it like a business if I wan gamble.
But mmake one mumu boy wey nova see soap to baff since morning no come dey promise to make people rich when him mama go still stand for corner this night like this. If you get 500 you go still bang him sister but she get eczema sha.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by ppogba: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
hammer567:

ABEG, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY WITH HAMMER, NA PERSON NAME BE DAT. grin grin grin

Thank you for reminding me of a certain Mr. Nails Hammer.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
The guy resemble Haywire of Prison Break...
And for the guy to have played up to 10 clubs in Serie C and D, he no Sabi ball... infact wetin I use pass am ehh Toro ogologo...na just naija follow kee ma futbol career.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by gracealonev: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bravo!
That's an own goal.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by OLOKOESHIN: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

guarantee kee you there
You finish this vawulence comrade

4 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Tvoice: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmmmm , Na wa Poo vawulence everywia
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by OLOKOESHIN: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
hammer567:
USELESS ITALIANS AGAIN, THIS PEOPLE DONT KNOW CHRIST, ABOMINATION AFTER ABOMINATION, FULL ITALY.

HAMMER NA PERSON NAME, BUT SEE AS THEM GIVE AM BAD NAME.
Nah Italy Rome dey na

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pathetic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.