Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) (63713 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Prozico22(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
I dont know why we are quarrelling with apc and pdp no be same country we deh we go suffer am together
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
For 56yrs, she looks very good!!!!!

Why was he so stupid? Threw his life away for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by seunmind44: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

he just wasted his life over pussy
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Ikerr: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Italians = Primitive Savages

Fira09:
Footballer beat his ex to death with a hammer weeks after she reported him for stalking

SOURCE
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by frowland(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Creamypie:
A footballer who has played for 10 clubs in series c and d is that one a footballer?

A footballer is someone who plays football..
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by maasoap(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
This one is a mental patient. How come his club didn't know? Shocking!
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by maasoap(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

I don't think he had a life to begin with
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Civilianarmy: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Make up Dey try ooo d woman no look 56
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by damiloladuke: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Creamypie:
A footballer who has played for 10 clubs in series c and d is that one a footballer?

At all, he's a teacher
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by We4all: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:
Wetin 56 years old woman dey do with a grandchild? Na which kind prick she dey look for?

Calculate am 56-27 = 36 She take 36 years senior the useless boy. Tufiakwa

Na wao! Simple maths you still fail am. Olodo….

1 Like

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Desusi: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
This is the main reason while age difference matter in a relationship. In most cases, they would not be able to reason together.Arguments will linger long particularly with immature partners. See the age difference. 56/27.A minor issue leading to avoidable death.Shame on this beast!
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Kaytixy: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
thorpido:
Because of why?!

Anger is a terrible thing.He will spend his time full of regrets in prison if he doesn't get a death sentence.
That guy is despicable being.
this is not even anger. The guy is a psycho
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:
now you sew how it has led to sexually killing
It is a chemical reaction of dynamite and matches
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
maasoap:

I believe that is one of his problem
Now add police case as a result of the ex
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
maasoap:

So sad.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:
he just wasted his life over pussy

Well......
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Moneyyman: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
May God never allow us to jam monsters.

I pray for my sisters to never meet a woman beater. God forbid.

I pray the law takes its full course!
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Belteshazzar1: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Well i doubt such union....
I read through the thread and couldn't find any reason that should lead to anyone's death...
Mtcheeew
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by ogene144(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

na your papa dey play the match abi. if you like put japanese number to look legit. 100% sure yet your mama is still doing hookup at her age and poverty is banging your sister doggy style while you are here making people rich.

guarantee kee you there
U know them easily they are scammer
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Whytval: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are you sure of their age because am confuse here.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by princewarri1985: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fira09:
Footballer beat his ex to death with a hammer weeks after she reported him for stalking

SOURCE
Chai! This woman ugly sha, she looks like a man,
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Exceed15: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reignvisa7:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on
081::63::83::85::69

Shishi u no go see.. people don wise
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Reasoning(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
They will not go and befriend their age mates or senior age Male to them, but will go and befriend a far Junior Male to them, because they want to stalk him and his destiny. While pretending that age is only a number, or age does not matter. For her to be 56years old and he is 27years old; means it is her that has been stalking him in disguised, preventing him from enjoying his youthful and vibrant age with his kind of Girls. Evils Babylonian Networking are everywhere around the globe, so it not a new things if she has been the one sabotaging his efforts in Live, because of her Selfish and personal interest she wants him to fulfil to her. Ladies are too possessive to a vibrant young Male, who is full of brighter destiny and careers. They will lured him into a relationship after their own destiny is at trashed, and after he has realized that he is stalk into unhealthy relationship, or abnormal age relationship, then he decided to quit; all the ladies will try to do is to bring him down, by frustrating and sabotaging his efforts and peace of mind, so that he will succumb to their bondages as relationship. These are some of the ladies Evil and criminals tricks to bring a Young youthful Males down. The footballer may be tire of her evils secret plots against Him, but did not know how to escape her cultists secrets unnoticed plots against him, that is why he decided to end her Life by killing her in the open, and damning the Consequences. Thinks like these is also applied to the Females Genders too. But that of the Males is always critically than the females. A Jezebel is Killed; that's all I Understood in this News.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by LagBae(f): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:
Wetin 56 years old woman dey do with a grandchild? Na which kind prick she dey look for?

Calculate am 56-27 = 36 She take 36 years senior the useless boy. Tufiakwa

29 years, not 36.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by baralatie(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abeg you pipu should kuku use Casio calculator
grin
56 minus 27 equals to what again
grin
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by RPG2020(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

oga shift please. keep hustling.
i don't hustle. i ball, i make more moves, i sleep & furk all day if I like. I switch of my phones for a week if I like yet i move pass you and your papa combined. I don't hustle but you have to be on another energy level to understand it.

Furck off.

Hustle ooh e get why God dey used me send you message
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Enkidu70: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

She thought she could use her vast sexual experience and sweet pussy to enslave him but her strategy backfired, most unfortunately

Hell hath no fury than a stiff díck scorned
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by sameks08(m): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2022
After playing for 10 seria c clubs is still up coming 27 knacking person wey over 50 why he no misbehave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.