Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,990 members, 7,933,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

God Save Me With My Neighbour Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Save Me With My Neighbour Today (5284 Views)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Baronthecelebri: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Guy thank God for you. Stay away from married women
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Stallionhorse: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Just the same way another man go dey chop your own wotowoto
another man is fucking my future wife and I'm not crying like a baby.. So grow up..

1 Like

Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Gadafii:
Go and get busy with your self and stop playing lido by her window, or even following her to the marketplace

Because the way you are narrating this it’s obvious you are enjoying the attention, which means that you probably have it in mind to dunk her, but be rest assured you will be caught and we go hear the matter for here

you didn't notice the Stupid married bitch trying so hard to have something with the op?
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Gadafii: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2022
leody:

you didn't notice the Stupid married bitch trying so hard to have something with the op?
I don’t have anything to say to the married lady because she won’t see my comment

As for stupid jobless OP that’s entertaining her advances and even following her to market I say he should get busy and less available to the lady

The Op just want validation from other stupid people here to Bleep her, but I repeate if he does the husband go catch an because right now he’s already suspicious of OP
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by WilsonBright935: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2022
You remind me of "Temptation" by Adekunle Gold grin grin
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by BadGenius(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2022
If the story is true, then u re a mumu man.
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Op, go to church and give Thanksgiving,

Because the husband caught u laughing

And not on top of his wife
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by abokikhalifa: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
another man is fucking my future wife and I'm not crying like a baby.. So grow up..

Not your future wife. When you marry her. The will be getting bleeped on your matrimonial bed by maybe your gateman or one small bout in your hood.
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Whitelite: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You be Mumu man, and if you no chop that kpekus you will die a simp.

I hope say you go call any guy when Bleep ur wife/future wife SHARP GUY. Make una de think small abeg.
Re: God Save Me With My Neighbour Today by Hollybratt(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Crimpsy:
Op, go to church and give Thanksgiving,
Because the husband caught u laughing
And not on top of his wife
true talk my brother grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Official! Mr Romance Section. Male Category / Mrcork Is Really On Fire Today / Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.