Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Putin V Hitler - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin V Hitler (5131 Views)

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Just40:
check every country today and see if people weren't forced through conquest and coercion into what ever boundaries they are in today.

Ukraine was the country that failed to forfil the agreement it sign which then became law in Ukraine.

Can you show me agreement? There was no agreement to the best of my knowledge. Are u saying UK can invade Njgeria if we break any independence agreement. Worst it can be done in that situation is to impose economic sanctions and severe diplomatic relationship. Bloodshed is too much.
Sovereignty of nations should be respected . This is 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

Can you show me agreement? There was no agreement to the best of my knowledge. Are u saying UK can invade Njgeria if we break any independence agreement. Worst it can be done in that situation is to impose economic sanctions and severe diplomatic relationship. Bloodshed is too much.
make use of the internet

It is easily available
Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

Product of exam practices can laugh at my conviction. Ukraine war is not necessary.
Just like Alaafin of Oyo grabbed land down Port Novo. Yoruba kings are still there now.
Fulani even grabbed ilorin. Emir of ilorin is still Fulani.
Russia is only former empire that still grabbing in 21st century.
Ukraine special operation is necessary..
Yes, just like Europeans cross the Atlantic ocean to grab lands thousands of miles away... kiss

Meanwhile US is still illegally occupying land in Syria shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

Don't talk about sovereignty of nations again, it shows how hypocritical you are... shocked

Is Serbia not a sovereign nation when US and NATO gang invade and bombed them... undecided
Are Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya not sovereign nations?

When it involve Russia ,you'll be shouting sovereign nation but when it involve the West you lots here will be justifying their illegal invasion...
Your hypocrisy stinks lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
That guy is a western stooge brainwashed by decades of Hollywood and CNN.
BentizilL:

Don't talk about sovereignty of nations again, it shows how hypocritical you are... shocked

Is Serbia not a sovereign nation when US and NATO gang invade and bombed them... undecided

When it involve Russia ,you'll be shouting sovereign nation but when it involve the West you lots here will be justifying their illegal invasion...

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2022
BentizilL:

Nations fight war. No superpower should be grabbing land. Russia is a land grabbing nation.

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2022
BentizilL:

Ukraine special operation is necessary..
Yes, just like Europeans cross the Atlantic ocean to grab lands thousands of miles away... kiss

Meanwhile US is still illegally occupying land in Syria shocked

Imperialism in 21 century?

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 4:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Just40:
make use of the internet

It is easily available

K couldn’t find one. May be inside your brain.

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2022
So what did the US do with Guantanamo bay which belongs to Cuba, a country that hates them?
joyandfaith:

Nations fight war. No superpower should be grabbing land. Russia is a land grabbing nation.

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2022
atmy1:
So what did the US do with Guantanamo bay which belongs to Cuba, a country that hates them?
Do you know about 1903 pact between cuba and usa about Guantanamo bay? It has been leased to usa PERMANENTLY though it belongs to USA.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2022
And please tell me, what is Israel doing in occupied Palestine? Is that not a land grab. If the west can keep silent on Israeli occupation, they cannot do shit about Russian occupation which is far more justified than Israel's apartheid policies. In the 1990s, NATO bombed Serbia to the stone age because they did not allow Kosovo seccede. Meanwhile several permanent UN members like Russia opposed the attack. Just like NATO has the right to bomb Serbia to save Kosovo, Russia has the right to bomb Ukraine to save Donbas. Neither you, nor the US, Ukraine or NATO can stop it. It is happening. For the first time, US is faced with an enemy that measures up to them. Their best weapon is propaganda.
joyandfaith:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2022
atmy1:
And please tell me, what is Israel doing in occupied Palestine? Is that not a land grab. If the west can keep silent on Israeli occupation, they cannot do shit about Russian occupation which is far more justified than Israel's apartheid policies. In the 1990s, NATO bombed Serbia to the stone age because they did not allow Kosovo seccede. Meanwhile several permanent UN members like Russia opposed the attack. Just like NATO has the right to bomb Serbia to save Kosovo, Russia has the right to bomb Ukraine to save Donbas. Neither you, nor the US, Ukraine or NATO can stop it. It is happening. For the first time, US is faced with an enemy that measures up to them. Their best weapon is propaganda.

Who was first leader of Palestine and what year? If you abandoned your house for decades and on return you meet illegal occupants wouldn't you send
them away if you have means to. Donbas belongs to
Ukraine just as jos north belongs to berom despite the fact majority of residents are hausa- fulani. Fulanisation is similar to Russification. NATO did not grab lands in kosovo. Ukraine war is about annexing land. Crimea in 2014.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

K couldn’t find one. May be inside your brain.
only because you don't have a brain to actually find something so public...

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Imperialism in 21 century?
I think you should stop, the imperialist we've In the world is US, France and Britain... They occupy first, second and third position...

When US deem it necessary, he invaded Serbia and bomb it to smithereens, then carve out Kosovo... Russia deem it necessary now and it's carving out Donbass...
If you justified US land grabbing in Kosovo, then you've no business criticizing Russia...

Russia is liberating Donbass just as NATO liberate Kosovo.. kiss
So what's the difference?

Meanwhile your US is still in Syria occupying land illegally...
Hope you also know Israel is illegally bombing Syria everyday?
Before criticizing Russia, don't forget US is still in Serbia, Syria land illegally...

2 Likes

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Who was first leader of Palestine and what year? If you abandoned your house for decades and on return you meet illegal occupants wouldn't you send
Ukraine just as jos north belongs to berom despite the fact majority of residents are hausa- fulani. Fulanisation is similar to Russification. NATO did not grab lands in kosovo. Ukraine war is about annexing land. Crimea in 2014.
Who said Israel own the land, don't you read your Bible?... I blame Palestine for accepting those cunning Israelites in the first place... Israel begged to be accepted in 1945, now they're acting as commando over it...

Russification, another word coined by the West to demonize the only country they fear... cheesy
Russia went to Ukraine to liberate Donbass just like NATO went to Serbia to liberate Kosovo... If you call it land grabbing, then you must agree to NATO land grabbing in Serbia... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Do you know about 1903 pact between cuba and usa about Guantanamo bay? It has been leased to usa PERMANENTLY though it belongs to USA.
Pacts..
Treaty..
Lease..
Words used to justify US land grabbing, I'm tired of hearing those words... cheesy
Re: Putin V Hitler by petesunday: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Your comparisons are seriously faulty and you need to have an introspection. If all that has been explained here has not convinced you, nothing can. Besides the fact that Israel settled on Palestinian land when it was first created in the 40s, Israel has consistently expanded into areas originally allocated to Palestine but we all justify it because we love the sophisticated and God's own people, Israel. How come we have the terms, occupied West Bank? If Israel can move into Palestinian areas at will based on argument of terrorism, why can't Russia enter Ukraine at will if Ukraine threatens their security by forming alliances with those who seek to destroy them?

Also, if NATO can bomb Serbia to enforce the secession of Kosovo that is not even related to them, why can't Russia bomb Ukraine to enforce the secession of Donbas and Crimea which are mostly populated by Russian speaking people. Donbas and Crimea are not Ukraine and will never be again. The Russians can return other occupied Ukrainian territories if they wish. I think it is even in Russia's interest to just secure Donbas and Crimea, then destroy what's left of Ukraine and leave the job of rebuilding it to the stupid West. Doing that will be cheaper and more effective.

joyandfaith:

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
petesunday:
Your comparisons are seriously faulty and you need to have an introspection. If all that has been explained here has not convinced you, nothing can. Besides the fact that Israel settled on Palestinian land when it was first created in the 40s, Israel has consistently expanded into areas originally allocated to Palestine but we all justify it because we love the sophisticated and God's own people, Israel. How come we have the terms, occupied West Bank? If Israel can move into Palestinian areas at will based on argument of terrorism, why can't Russia enter Ukraine at will if Ukraine threatens their security by forming alliances with those who seek to destroy them?

Also, if NATO can bomb Serbia to enforce the secession of Kosovo that is not even related to them, why can't Russia bomb Ukraine to enforce the secession of Donbas and Crimea which are mostly populated by Russian speaking people. Donbas and Crimea are not Ukraine and will never be again. The Russians can return other occupied Ukrainian territories if they wish. I think it is even in Russia's interest to just secure Donbas and Crimea, then destroy what's left of Ukraine and leave the job of rebuilding it to the stupid West. Doing that will be cheaper and more effective.

Yugoslavia kingdom, serbia kingdom, kosovo kingdom. Learn more. I don't argue with products of exam malpractices. Donbas is Ukraine just as jos north belongs to berom. Connect the dots. Putin is a land grabber.
Palestinians are illegal occupants when jews were away. Jews returned and took over their properties.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
BentizilL:

Pacts..
Treaty..
Lease..
Words used to justify US land grabbing, I'm tired of hearing those words... cheesy

That is reason America continents are more peaceful than Eastern Europe and Asia.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
BentizilL:

Who said Israel own the land, don't you read your Bible?... I blame Palestine for accepting those cunning Israelites in the first place... Israel begged to be accepted in 1945, now they're acting as commando over it...

Russification, another word coined by the West to demonize the only country they fear... cheesy
Russia went to Ukraine to liberate Donbass just like NATO went to Serbia to liberate Kosovo... If you call it land grabbing, then you must agree to NATO land grabbing in Serbia... kiss

Serbia and kosovo and their kingdoms. Kosovo declared independence from Serbia. Donbas is Ukraine. As at 2014, there were more Ukrainians
than Russians in Crimea and Donbass just as there were more non-hausa in kaduna than hausas even in the northern part of the city. Russification is real. Putin is a land grabber
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
BentizilL:

I think you should stop, the imperialist we've In the world is US, France and Britain... They occupy first, second and third position...

When US deem it necessary, he invaded Serbia and bomb it to smithereens, then carve out Kosovo... Russia deem it necessary now and it's carving out Donbass...
If you justified US land grabbing in Kosovo, then you've no business criticizing Russia...

Russia is liberating Donbass just as NATO liberate Kosovo.. kiss
So what's the difference?

Meanwhile your US is still in Syria occupying land illegally...
Hope you also know Israel is illegally bombing Syria everyday?
Before criticizing Russia, don't forget US is still in Serbia, Syria land illegally...
Putin wants to return world to age of imperialism. Donbas is Ukraine just as jos north belongs to berom not hausas. Connect the dot. Russification agenda
is still going on Russia. Putin is a land grabber
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Just40:
only because you don't have a brain to actually find something so public...
Because you are a product of exam malpractices that is why you couldn't provide non- existing agreement.
Re: Putin V Hitler by petesunday: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kingdom of Kosovo? You must be dreaming. Now i know you don't know anything. Please give me any historical reference to to a kingdom of Kosovo. You are a joke. Old Yugoslavia had 7 ethnic groups: Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Albania, Slovenia and Macedonia. Kosovo was a region of Serbia populated by both Serbians and Albanians. NATO forcefully took Kosovo from Serbia and gave it to the Albanians.

You must be sick in the head to even mention any kingdom of Kosovo

joyandfaith:

Yugoslavia kingdom, serbia kingdom, kosovo kingdom. Learn more. I don't argue with products of exam malpractices. Donbas is Ukraine just as jos north belongs to berom. Connect the dots. Putin is a land grabber.
Palestinians are illegal occupants when jews were away. Jews returned and took over their properties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
petesunday:
Kingdom of Kosovo? You must be dreaming. Now i know you don't know anything. Please give me any historical reference to to a kingdom of Kosovo. You are a joke. Old Yugoslavia had 7 ethnic groups: Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Albania, Slovenia and Macedonia. Kosovo was a region of Serbia populated by both Serbians and Albanians. NATO forcefully took Kosovo from Serbia and gave it to the Albanians.

Ask Google. Kosovo are ethinic Albanians. Serbia was a colonial master. They declared independence from Serbia just as Nigeria declared independence from Britain. Kosovo- Serbia hostility has been been there for century. Are u that dumb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by petesunday: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
My friend, please tell me about the kingdom of Kosovo that you mentioned earlier. 2MB internet, Cable TV and Hollywood films have made several nonentities think they know history. Kosovo had been part of the Serbian kingdom as early as the 13th century. Please pass me some of the weed you are smoking.

joyandfaith:

Ask Google. Kosovo are ethinic Albanians. Serbia was a colonial master. They declared independence from Serbia just as Nigeria declared independence from Britain. Kosovo- Serbia hostility has been been there for century. Are u that dumb?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Because you are a product of exam practices that is why you couldn't provide non- existing agreement.
kindly explain what exam practices is again... I've seen you used it a lot and each time I have to scratch my head grin grin

I guess you've not heard of Minsk 1 and 2, the very agreements that the US, UK and their pet projects Azov threaten zelensky not to implement else they'll murder him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2022
petesunday:
My friend, please tell me about the kingdom of Kosovo that you mentioned earlier. 2MB internet, Cable TV and Hollywood films have made several nonentities think they know history. Kosovo had been part of the Serbian kingdom as early as the 13th century. Please pass me some of the weed you are smoking.

Delusional thinking. Serbians and Albanians have been on each other throat since 13th century. More than 90% Albanians are natives of Kosovo. Serbia is not Kosovo. Different people different language different nation.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 5:15am On Sep 02, 2022
petesunday:

Kingdom of kosovo. Kingdom of Serbia. Kingdom of Bosnia etc were part of Yugoslavia. More than 90% of Kosovo natives are Albanians. More than 90% of Serbian live in Serbia.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
kindly explain what exam practices is again... I've seen you used it a lot and each time I have to scratch my head grin grin

I guess you've not heard of Minsk 1 and 2, the very agreements that the US, UK and their pet projects Azov threaten zelensky not to implement else they'll murder him

Russia broke Budapest as well as mink 1 and 2 agreement because putin wanted to grab lands. Agreement should be implemented accordingly to Ukraine law not Russian law.
Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Putin wants to return world to age of imperialism. Donbas is Ukraine just as jos north belongs to berom not hausas. Connect the dot. Russification agenda
is still going on Russia. Putin is a land grabber
Donbass is not Ukraine, it's Russia... Ukraine land is small and was proped up to it current size by Russia... Many land were added either as a gift or conquered land before and after WWWII.. That's why we have Romanian, polish, Hungarian people in Ukraine...

You should stop connecting rubbish dot... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Serbia and kosovo and their kingdoms. Kosovo declared independence from Serbia. Donbas is Ukraine. As at 2014, there were more Ukrainians
than Russians in Crimea and Donbass just as there were more non-hausa in kaduna than hausas even in the northern part of the city. Russification is real. Putin is a land grabber
Kosovo is Serbia... Good you agreed Kosovo declared independence from Serbia... Donbass also declared independence from Ukraine, so what's the difference??

When making examples, make ones that befits what you're trying to pass across, not connecting useless dot everytime.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2022
BentizilL:

Kosovo is Serbia... Good you agreed Kosovo declared independence from Serbia... Donbass also declared independence from Ukraine, so what's the difference??

When making examples, make ones that befits what you're trying to pass across, not connecting useless dot everytime.. grin
90% Albanians are in Kosovo. More than 50% ukraniana are in Donbass. Russian speakers/natives settled in the region during Russian empire/USSR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears / SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA / How do you think the current Libyan crisis will end?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.