Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Putin V Hitler - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin V Hitler (4995 Views)

Adolf Hitler's Toilet Seat, Stolen For Years, Set To Be Auctioned At £15k (Pics) / You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
BentizilL:

Who called them same people?
Is Yoruba and Igbo same people?
The land is Serbia, Albania people can pack to their land. Na ottoman cause this rubbish...

Why did UK not allow Scotland to seccede?
Why did US not allow California to seccede?

Why did NATO bombed Serbia to liberate Kosovo?
Same reason Russia is bombing Ukraine to liberate Donbass... tongue
You should be ashamed over 10 countries bomb small Serbia for almost three months with no external support, cowards who can only brag when it involve small and powerless countries... cry

Peter the Great caused this rubbish in Ukraine.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
BentizilL:

You don't need what you did up there, only hypocrites and ignoramus do that.. grin
Chief hypocrite hope you are ok.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
BentizilL:

You call it world war, I call it European and Pacific war forced down on the throat of the whole world... kiss
The one's US/UK have caused since 1945 is uncountable, their numerous invasion will never be forgotten...

Yes Red indians are minorities while European thieves are majority. cheesy
You said Russia russificate it current territory, what should we called these European thieves own like this? undecided
Should we call it Europeanize? wink

Nobody knows you. You can call it village war. Russia through peter 1 stole Ukraine land.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
Seem you're the one dumb to read

How will RA fire from the plant when it doesn't have any artillery piece there ?

Go waste someone else's time Wan*ker

Who told you that? Eastern propaganda. Go and follow what IAEA on twitter. Nothing upstair.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Who told you that? Eastern propaganda. Go and follow what IAEA on twitter. Nothing upstair.
you're just dumb .. kid

What IAEA found is what I posted here in a video plus images.

On the day IAEA inspectors had to arrive on the plant, Ukraine sent commandos trained by the UK, to launch an attack on the plant

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just40:
you're just dumb .. kid

What IAEA found is what I posted here in a video plus images.

On the day IAEA inspectors had to arrive on the plant, Ukraine sent commandos trained by the UK, to launch an attack on the plant
Misinformation. You posted eastern propaganda video.
Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Nobody knows you. You can call it village war. Russia through peter 1 stole Ukraine land.
You're short of words, it's not really defending lies and propagandas... cheesy
Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Is that reason Russia wants to steal Ukraine land in 21st century?
Kosovo set the part for Donbass emergence...
You mean NATO stole Serbia land by liberating Kosovo? shocked There's nothing those thieves won't do...

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

Misinformation. You posted eastern propaganda video.
The video is from a Ukrainian drone ... You see how dumb you are grin grin

Also the satellite images is from planetlab

I guess the video of the IAEA visit is also propaganda er?
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 4:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Just40:
The video is from a Ukrainian drone ... You see how dumb you are grin grin

Also the satellite images is from planetlab

I guess the video of the IAEA visit is also propaganda er?

Keep enjoying your propaganda. What is RA doing in nuclear plant? That was how they inhaled dusts in chernobyl nuclear plant.
And it is stupidity if you would believe ukrane would want to cause nuclear disaster in the European largest plant. Check your brain it seems it is malfunctioning.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 4:04am On Sep 03, 2022
BentizilL:

Kosovo set the part for Donbass emergence...
You mean NATO stole Serbia land by liberating Kosovo? shocked There's nothing those thieves won't do...
Kosovo- Albanians
Serbia- colonial master. Kosovo declared independence just as Ukraine declared independence from Russia. Donbas is part of Ukraine and majority of residents are ukranians. Check the stats.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

Keep enjoying your propaganda. What is RA doing in nuclear plant? That was how they inhaled dusts in chernobyl nuclear plant.
And it is stupidity if you would believe ukrane would want to cause nuclear disaster in the European largest plant. Check your brain it seems it is malfunctioning.
Nuclear plant everywhere in the world is a security zone.. this is your education for today.

If Ukraine does not want to cause a disaster, why is it bombing the facility?

Oh now I see why you keep typing foolishly... You're the one who created this topic and you want it to keep going so you can get to front page.

Sorry bye

2 Likes

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Just40:
Nuclear plant everywhere in the world is a security zone.. this is your education for today.

If Ukraine does not want to cause a disaster, why is it bombing the facility?
Ukraine did not bomb the facility but Russian base near the facility through counter-battery fires. Check meaning of counter-battery. Russia also stored ammunition in the plant.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Just40: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ukraine did not bomb the facility but Russian base near the facility through counter-battery fires. Check meaning of counter-battery. Russia also stored ammunition in the plant.
The satellite images says Ukraine bomb it

Carry your stupidity somewhere else and stop quoting me
Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

Kosovo- Albanians
Serbia- colonial master. Kosovo declared independence just as Ukraine declared independence from Russia. Donbas is part of Ukraine and majority of residents are ukranians. Check the stats.
Kosovo is to Serbia just as Donbass is to Ukraine...
If NATO containing more than 10 european thieves shocked can bomb Serbia to liberate Kosovo, Russia can bomb Ukraine to liberate Donbass... kiss

You get the logic now? wink

2 Likes

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
BentizilL:

Kosovo is to Serbia just as Donbass is to Ukraine...
If NATO containing more than 10 european thieves shocked can bomb Serbia to liberate Kosovo, Russia can bomb Ukraine to liberate Donbass... kiss

You get the logic now? wink

Kosovo- Albanians
It is only a wicked king that would destroy cities in order to liberate it.
Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

Kosovo- Albanians
It is only a wicked king that would destroy cities in order to liberate it.
I leave you to your thoughts... kiss
Only hypocrites would differentiate between Kosovo and Donbass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
BentizilL:

I leave you to your thoughts... kiss
Only hypocrites would differentiate between Kosovo and Donbass cheesy

Donbass and crimea were part of Ukraine for more than 50 years before Russia invasion. Russia has no right to claim the land. Also, majority of Donbas residents are Ukrainians though they speak Russian due to colonization. Albanians have been residing in Kosovo for century.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
What part do you not understand about how during Ottoman conquest of Serbia, several Albanians who are Moslems settled and displaced significant number of Serbs in Kosovo, a region of Serbia. Shebi Albania is a country. How come Kosovo was not part of Albania from the beginning. You will just be opening your mouth without understanding history.
joyandfaith:

Donbass and crimea were part of Ukraine for more than 50 years before Russia invasion. Russia has no right to claim the land. Also, majority of Donbas residents are Ukrainians though they speak Russian due to colonization. Albanians have been residing in Kosovo for century.

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by BentizilL: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

Donbass became part of Ukraine during www1 through the help German and Crimea was an illegal gift by khrushchev to Ukraine.. Donbass is Russian..
Serbians and other nationalities were expelled from Kosovo region by Kosovo force supported by NATO...

Kosovo region has been part of Serbia Empire for two centuries before ottoman Empire conquer that place and it has also being part of Serbia for over 80 years after the fall of ottoman Empire before evil NATO bombed Serbia liberating it...

Russia has been residing in Donbass for centuries also...
US and NATO started the intrusion into sovereign countries to create independent territory, Russia was just following their footsteps...

If you see nothing wrong in NATO bombing of Serbia a sovereign country to liberate Kosovo, I wonder why you see something wrong in Russia bombing Ukraine to liberate Donbass.. kiss

NATO respond to the crying Kosovo, Russia respond to the crying Donbass...
NATO went to Serbia to liberate Kosovo under the pretext of Albania genocide, Russia went to Ukraine to liberate Donbass after Ukraine genocidal act of killing over 14000 Russians in Donbass because they declared independence just as Kosovo did, so what's the difference?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2022
BentizilL:

Donbass became part of Ukraine during www1 through the help German and Crimea was an illegal gift by khrushchev to Ukraine.. Donbass is Russian..
Serbians and other nationalities were expelled from Kosovo region by Kosovo force supported by NATO...

Kosovo region has been part of Serbia Empire for two centuries before ottoman Empire conquer that place and it has also being part of Serbia for over 80 years after the fall of ottoman Empire before evil NATO bombed Serbia liberating it...

Russia has been residing in Donbass for centuries also...
US and NATO started the intrusion into sovereign countries to create independent territory, Russia was just following their footsteps...

If you see nothing wrong in NATO bombing of Serbia a sovereign country to liberate Kosovo, I wonder why you see something wrong in Russia bombing Ukraine to liberate Donbass.. kiss

NATO respond to the crying Kosovo, Russia respond to the crying Donbass...
NATO went to Serbia to liberate Kosovo under the pretext of Albania genocide, Russia went to Ukraine to liberate Donbass after Ukraine genocidal act of killing over 14000 Russians in Donbass because they declared independence just as Kosovo did, so what's the difference?? undecided

Until you understand aim of Russification of eastern Ukraine, you keep on repeating yourself. You also need to understant concept of slave army in ancient empires- Alaafin , Fulanis, British expedition forces in Africa, Russia empire etc.
Most regions you think belong to Russians actually belong to other nationalities in either Russia empire or USSR which was extension of Russian empire.
Serbia and former Yugoslavia were just like most African countries with different ethnic groups coexisting under tension.
Most European nations fought for their independence. Mosr African nations didn’t fight for independence. Algeria did. Ethiopia did.
Kosovo declared independence from Serbia. The rest is history.
I challenge you to study demography of Donbas. There are more of Ukrainians than Russians. And most of the Russians are settlers from moscow.

1 Like

Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2022
But you chose to ignore the fact that most Albanians in Kosovo are settlers from Albania encouraged by Ottoman rule. Kosovo never faced anything remotely near what pro-Ukrainians did in Odessa. They locked pro-Russian protesters in a building and burnt them alive. The Ukrainian police supervised the whole show. Nobody came to their rescue. There were pregnant women inside. Tell me if that is not a sign of genocide. The current Kiev dynasty is the worst, dirtiest scum ever and I hope to see them hanged. Some day I also want Obama, Clinton, Blair and Bush convicted for war crimes and jailed for life. Only then can I condemn anything Russia has ever done.
joyandfaith:

Until you understand aim of Russification of eastern Ukraine, you keep on repeating yourself. You also need to understant concept of slave army in ancient empires- Alaafin , Fulanis, British expedition forces in Africa, Russia empire etc.
Most regions you think belong to Russians actually belong to other nationalities in either Russia empire or USSR which was extension of Russian empire.
Serbia and former Yugoslavia were just like most African countries with different ethnic groups coexisting under tension.
Most European nations fought for their independence. Mosr African nations didn’t fight for independence. Algeria did. Ethiopia did.
Kosovo declared independence from Serbia. The rest is history.
I challenge you to study demography of Donbas. There are more of Ukrainians than Russians. And most of the Russians are settlers from moscow.

Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
atmy1:
But you chose to ignore the fact that most Albanians in Kosovo are settlers from Albania encouraged by Ottoman rule. Kosovo never faced anything remotely near what pro-Ukrainians did in Odessa. They locked pro-Russian protesters in a building and burnt them alive. The Ukrainian police supervised the whole show. Nobody came to their rescue. There were pregnant women inside. Tell me if that is not a sign of genocide. The current Kiev dynasty is the worst, dirtiest scum ever and I hope to see them hanged. Some day I also want Obama, Clinton, Blair and Bush convicted for war crimes and jailed for life. Only then can I condemn anything Russia has ever done.
How long have Albanians lived in that region? It was this thinking that lead to modakeke war. Nobody wants to be a slave forever.
Re: Putin V Hitler by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Again, you are only focussing on your own story. No genocide can be greater than the forceful takeover of red indian lands by the Europeans in both North and South America and the systematic extermination of their population and culture over the years.
joyandfaith:

How long have Albanians lived in that region? It was this thinking that lead to modakeke war. Nobody wants to be a slave forever.
Re: Putin V Hitler by joyandfaith: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
atmy1:
Again, you are only focussing on your own story. No genocide can be greater than the forceful takeover of red indian lands by the Europeans in both North and South America and the systematic extermination of their population and culture over the years.

When was that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Somalia Win Non-Permanent Seat At UN Security Council / How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! / China Unveils Train That Uses White Painted Lines Instead Of Rail Track(Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.