Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

2 Proven Ways To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Proven Ways To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer (160 Views)

2 Proven Ways One Could Make A Fortune Online. / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Proven Ways To Make Money As An Affiliate Marketer by Aveeno(f): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
2 proven ways to make money as an affiliate marketer.
Hi all, so I have been doing research on 2 proven ways to make money as an affiliate marketer. In one of my researches I stumbled on an affiliate marketing site, (though there are many affiliate marketing site but I took interest in this particular one) then I decided to register with them to know what they are all about, I went through some of their trainings and it was an eye opener for me.

When I took up blogging as one of my career, I never thought about making money from it through affiliate marketing, because being an affiliate marketer you have to sell their products in order to make money, and I am not really cut out for that much stress.

As a blogger one of the way to make money from blogging is through affiliate marketing, on one of my article I explained all you need to know about affiliate marketing.

On going through the trainings a lot was said about copy writing, landing page, and some other words I would write an article on later, after going through the training, I decided to google those words.( I know the words might be an everyday words to people who are already into affiliate marketing) but to someone like me they are strange words because I’m still a novice.

I decided to write this article because we have people like me out there who don’t know all this. To be a good and successful affiliate marketer you need to be a good copywriter that’s the number 1 thing.

What is copywriting?

According to wikipedia copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is a written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.

What does a copywriter do?

Copywriters are tasked with writing a clear and detailed copy for ads, marketing materials, and websites, for audiences and industries. In other words copywriter write persuasive messages that inspire people to take actions like purchasing what they are promoting through their copywriting skills. To be a good copywriter you need to have:

A strong writing skills
You need to be a creative thinker
You need to have a good technical skills
You need to have a good researching skills
You need to have a good problem solving skills. Etc
The number 2 thing is landing page.

What is a landing page?

A landing page is a separate website page created for marketing or advertising purposes with the aim to increase conversion rates. The general goal of a landing page is to convert site visitors into sales or leads.

These are 2 proven ways that affiliate marketers use to be successful. Like I always say in most of my articles, I will keep doing research and keep posting, you can subscribe to my blog by clicking on the link below to get a notification of my next article thank you.
https://lifestyleinwedges.com

(1) (Reply)

I Do Car Wash Business For Living / Amazing Facts You Should Know About Dangote Refinery / Make Money Free Up To 300k No Investment - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.