Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2) (304 Views)

Peter Obi's 2 Million Massive Man March Shuts Owerri Down / Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (1) / Peter Obi's "2 Million Cars Claim" Setting the records straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2) by Jimzo: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2)

“Even if at all I am going to consider other candidates, I will still consider Obi. I have a right to choose a candidate. Those I won’t consider at all are the candidates from the Southwest and that of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar. It is a matter of principle… I am talking of politics of principle. I know that Peter has not got the dollar of Tinubu neither has he got the dollar of Atiku. All I am saying is that he is better than the two other candidates. And I am not talking of the baggage Tinubu or Atiku may be carrying now. I am talking of the principle of fairness and justice. The moment you deviate from the politics of principle in this country, you won’t get anywhere…It is only Peter Obi that can rule independently without the influence of these criminals in the government. Tinubu will only give continuity to Buhari’s incompetence… We know Peter Obi very well, that’s why we endorsed him. He will not disappoint Nigerians, let’s put tribal differences apart and vote the right leader in…Tinubu sold Buhari to over 200 million Nigerians for his own selfish interest of wanting to rule after Buhari. None of them loves Nigeria.” – Pa Ayo Adebanjo (Yoruba leader)

“I just want you to know that if you’re thinking of Peter Obi. We are talking of competence. This is not about Igbo, or about Christianity. This is about competence, character and capacity and courage… It is about being able to make demands and be able to criticize and be able to hold whoever is in the office accountable… Poverty has already shown us. Insecurity has already shown us. The terrorists are showing us already. The thing that we need to do is to come together and choose the person that will do the job.” – Aisha Yesufu (Social crusader and human rights activist)...Read more: https://www.crispng.com/nigeria-2023-beyond-peter-obi-2/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2) by Moh247: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
cool

Oya better than Tinubu in what way... Anambra and Lagos are there. They both had 8years to govern

General Yar'Adua died in prison because of his friend Abiola.. Obasanjo supported Musa Yar'Adua to govern .

Who killed Sarduna, Ladoke Akintola Tafa Balewa because of greed and left Nnamdi Azikwe?!

Who has benefited from Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Exactly oo
Re: Nigeria 2023: Beyond Peter Obi (2) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peter Obi or everyone goes their separate ways... No tym 4 nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Moment NDLEA Officers Raided Abuja Businesswoman Who She Grows & Sells Cannabis / The Hypocrisy Of APC And Daniel Bwala / Dalung Warns Youths Not To Make Same Mistakes Made In 2015 With Peter Obi( VIDE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.