Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,696 members, 7,972,586 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Earn With 6ython9 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn With 6ython9 (166 Views)

Earn With Konfamd App / A Wonderful Way To Earn With Your Fingers! Online Typing Jobs / Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn With 6ython9 by ena5four(m): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2022
So how far guys, I'm thereal6ython9 I'm the one that owns the youtube video that made amazon bounty program popular,
yeah you read me right, just type 6ython9 in the search bar on youtube and see for yourself...

well I'm here to invite you to my whatsapp and telegram group which my prospects calls "Earn with 6ython9" Look, I'm not inviting you to come and spend youroney or pay for anything or maybe I want to sell something to you, hell no. I'm only inviting you to come and try your luck with us in as much as money is concerned.

You see, In Earn with 6ython9, we created a team of Hunter's and researcher, they're the ones who hunt updates and any old or new and ongoing affiliate marketing program and when they do, they filter the unworthy ones and pass it to the group set aside for scam checking

Look here, if you don't make any reasonable amount of money within few days of joining my whatsapp or telegram, and you follow the procedures and steps of whatever it is that I do in the channel walahi you're free to leave the group,

I do even Dm the active participants rom time to time and I help them solve their problem concerning anything regarding the platform I introduced to them.

This is why my group is special and different from just every other random groups out there, we're all like a family in the group and we all adhere strictly to rules and regulations of the group admin (of which I am)
imy group we're less than 200 but achieving great things financially,
it quite understandable that so many of you have joined different ponzi schemes and or so many wrong affiliate marketing channels, well In my group, we don't offer such platforms because we created a different set in the group to always test any schemes before we'll automatically bring it to the members of the group.

I can't write ten thousand words just to convince you and you, you know that but I have to let you know that we're making huge breakthrough in my group.
coz from all indications it shows that God is with us in that group, well the thing is, since NAIRALAND wouldn't allow me post my group link here I'll just have to use a style to drop my number so that you can message me on whatsapp if you're interested in joining my group 0.906.99577.57

(1) (Reply)

Give Away / I Need Facebook Pages With Huge Likes From 20k Followers / Going On Vacation - Get Roof Racks In Adelaide For Your Extra Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.