Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles (542 Views)

7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles by selfemployed(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles by SmartPolician: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2022
The man who introduced Peter Obi is a Catholic. Yes, the sermon last Sunday was on humility and pride. cheesy

My parish priest said: It was pride that turned angels to devils and it was humility that turned men to angels.
Re: Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles by Willy7(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Good. This guy is really positioning himself for this election. I like his energy and around the clock kind of life. This is how serious contenders should sell themselves to the stakeholders and electorates.
I'm beginning to believe that Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima. He knows he has no strength for the election and also has offended many by his greed for power, so he is sending Shettima to go and mend fences for him, but it's unfortunate because that APC pattern of 2015 through Osibanjo will not work again. Nigerians are wiser. Shettima does not have the Osibanjo appeal nor charm. Tinubu is too arrogant and sees himself as a demi god. Nigerians will humble him in this election.
Re: Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles by Nightwolf1: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2022
You can't compare Peter Obi with Tinubu the pampers rocking, Parkinson diseased patient.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Be Respected For Hosting Tinubu Who Plotted His Downfall – Ohana / "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife / Why Can't Nigeria Increase Palm Oil Production For Exports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.