Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina (22443 Views)

RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I pity the next president of this country.

Why do you think dey are making plans to force Tinubu and Shettima on Nigerians? To cover their track for all the billions of dollars stolen. If by any chance Peter Obi wins! VP Datti has a lot of people to bring to the book!
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by yusluvad(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Dshocker:
My God!!!

There are more important issues bedeviling this country, like ASUU strike and yet this same government cares more over animals, than humans.

I am sorry to say this and don't want to mix words together, Hausa/Fulani keeps fighting over power that they cannot manage.

I don't see Nigeria getting any better in the next 100yrs.
That part of Nigeria is cursed. Always draging the nation backward...
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2022
baretalk:
How will the government make money from this?

Stop using public funds to set up individual businesses. The banks are there, collect loans, do your business and pay interest. No government does this...we don't have meat emergency.
we have a fulani crises fueled by farmer herder clash..people are losing their lives and farm products are becoming scarce because any people cannot go to farm..the issue isnt meat emergency...
it about security and food emergency so to say

ranches that will accommodate all the cows needed for 200 million people isnt cheap
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2022
DivineNura:
Just watch how ipod piglets will be unlinshed on this thread.
Yesterday, soludo bans cows they were cheering.
Today Buhari approved funds for ranches, they're lamenting

Approving Federal public funds for privately own business? Are you okay? Is your brain leaking blood? If anyone wants to approve anything it should come from the State account and not a whole Federal government. You Northerners take the rest region for granted whereas backwardness wan finish una. Nonsense!
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by baretalk: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Cognitivereason:
we have a fulani crises fueled by farmer herder clash..people are losing their lives and farm products are becoming scarce because any people cannot go to farm..the issue isnt meat emergency...
it about security and food emergency so to say

ranches that will accommodate all the cows needed for 200 million people isnt cheap
We have cows in the south, our meat, goat, cows, rams can feed us. This is bad, seems like enriching a few people with government revenue. The states need state police to end herdsmen encroachment, which some are waking up to, herdsmen that attack will be killed. Open grazing has been banned. This is wrong appropriation of public funds. We have meat in South, no shortage, plus cow meat is bad for health. The herders attack on farmers have diminished. We must stop rewarding evil behavior. Evil people are killed not rewarded.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by RepoMan007: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2022
So with all the cost of living crisis at hand it is ranch they are after? And it had to be targeted at bandits?
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Fejoku:

At the bolded, if we don't know what we are agitating for, then I can agree with you on that but because I and the multitude of Biafrans know exactly what Biafra entails, I'll strongly disagree with you.
You should remember that our case is in both the UN and ICC. The UN has given an order to the Nigerian government and we in IPOB are eagerly awaiting the expiry date to elapse. IPOB is greater than the capacity of the terrorist Nigerian government that's why she has been crying and begging the international community to proscribe us but has failed so far. She's also been begging media organizations to silence us but yet it hasn't worked either. You see, when a people are determined to at all cost get freedom, the oppressor stands no chance.
As for the Nigerian elections, we know that some of our people (non-IPOB members) who still see little hope in Nigeria will want to participate in it. It is their right to do so but we've repeatedly told them that there's no hope in Nigeria and whatever she has to offer. We know they will come home to us licking their wounds and maybe, join us seeing that we were all along very right in our position.
We are a great nation and can only be held down for an amount of time but never in perpetuity. Our time for freedom is very near. Brace up for it.

indeed.. it is near

be deceiving yourself about any statement UN has made over IPOB..

go to a war torn libya influenced by strong powers like Eygpt, Russia and UAE

type on google on all the statement and threats issued by UN to the players in libya...tell me one that has deterred the agenda of the LNA and GNA....look I will not argue with you...

you think say ICC na court? grin grin grin... you call ICC a court and endsars happened and was swept away even after petitions...Russia invaded Ukraine and is murdering souls...what has UN, NATO and ICC done about it.

..Biden is simply flying from countries to countries to re ensure strong ties because he knows the US is losing it grips as the world super power and you think they will be bothered about Biafra conflict in Nigeria..

china can invade taiwan if US tries shit and you think they or UN will value that less important than Biafra

many countries are beginning to see how worthless the UN is...
despite all the economic sanctions placed by both the US and the condemnations from the UN...Russia economy is at it best..their currency rose beyond 20% over the dollar

.it like you are kid let me stop here..
your kidding your self if you think any UN or country will come and help biafra..
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Fejoku: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Cognitivereason:

you are confused

the ranches are not exclusive to fulani..this is the reason why the FG isnt building it..but is only providing the funds to state to build it

states have exclusive right to only allow Igbo people to rear their cattles there and keep the fulani out...the FG is only doing it best to fund it so that open grazing can be properly eradicated
Igbo people do not produce milk..

milk is not produced by fulani... milk is gotten from cows.. dont be confused..
you will get the same milk from cows reared in anambra with cows reared in oshogbo or sokoto ..as far as all the cows are healthy..
your matured doesnt mean you are wise or have sense... stop with this gross black mentality..that is why we are the most backward beings on the planets because ..we allow tribe and religion block our brains...

the FG is not building ranch in any state...the FG is providing funds to states to build their own ranches..ebonyi state is a beneficiary

very soon all the meat and other associate products from from cows and other livestock will come from ebonyi state

ranches are not houses you build with 10 million

they cost millions of dollars to build

go to india and see how much they spent to build ranches when they suffered the same issue Nigeria is suffering..

even the 6 billion FG is giving to each state is insufficient to build a standard ranch of global ratings..

I repeat, away with your deceptive PR for blood suckers. We don't need it in Biafran land. If you're talking rail lines, then we can talk. Any talk of cattle in our land, we are not interested. We know your ulterior motive and can't be hoodwinked.
We shall set up our own ranches and augment the shortfall by buying from wherever of our choice.
You don't know how dumb you are trying to sell this disguised ruga. Let me point it out to you. The news says that schools and clinics will be built under the money meant for a ranching programme. Tell me, who are those schools and clinics meant for? We all know that it is meant for new colonies planned for a people about to be resettled.
Let every reader pay attention to what I'm about to write here. There's no single offer with regards to cattle that the current fulani government will make that the real aim isn't for the sole benefit of the fulanis. The aim remains to resettle his people all over the different regions in Nigeria and give them a legitimate hold on the land such that in future, they will claim to be indigenes of those lands. Starting with Katsina is just to deflect the main target. Soon they will push for it down the middle belt and in the South. You should remember that I said so. The huge amount allocated is just to ensnare greedy people into desiring such for their locality by which their ancestral lands will be taken away without their knowledge. There's nothing the current government will do to benefit the various indigenous ethnic groups within Nigeria. This is why all the killings of farmers never meant anything to him.
KEEP WATCH OVER ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CATTLES. IT IS NEVER MEANT TO BENEFIT YOU BUT ONLY HIS PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by pinkygurl(f): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2022
6BILLION FOR COW shocked AND ASUU IS ON STRIKE; THE EDUCATIONAL SECTOR IS IN SHAMBLES.HOW MUCH IS ASUU DEMANDING FOR AGAIN? undecided someone rightly said maybe na skyscrapers they wanna build for cows. cool
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Analyst7: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2022
People shouting ASUU are greedy blah blah
How will ASUU see this and the FG will want to convince them there’s no money

I mean, ASUU might have their own problem too but the FG will always be the greater devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2022
baretalk:

We have cows in the south, our meat, goat, cows, rams can feed us. This is bad, seems like enriching a few people with government revenue. The states need state police to end herdsmen encroachment, which some are waking up to, herdsmen that attack will be killed. Open grazing has been banned. This is wrong appropriation of public funds. We have meat in South, no shortage, plus cow meat is bad for health. The herders attack on farmers have diminished. We must stop rewarding evil behavior. Evil people are killed not rewarded.

the meat every where in this country comes from cows reared by fulanis...if you think ..I am wrong visit slutter houses or ask from your butchers.. there is no shortage of cow meat in the south because..fulani are adequately supply the cows to be killed...cattle rearing is exclusively in the hands of fulani as that is their native business

the state also need funds to establish ranches in order to properly implement open grazing laws...open grazing is only banned on paper..

there is no state in Nigeria..i repeat none...that is implementing open grazing adequately..you can not ban what you cant control..the only way to control these cows is to isolate then in ranches that are yet to be built..

cows are still roaming about in ondo and oyo..especially oyo state...

cow meat is bad for our health same way many food items we consume are bad for our health but we still take it..
it is only a health risk if taken excessively
excessive intake of sugar is bad...but remind me what your body process to give you energy..is it salt?
nigerian locally produced palm oil even ground oil is very bad for your health,... next time ..eat egusi without oil or beans without oil
in Africa ..no be food dey kill us...na poverty
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by adesure02(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Bihari is getting ready to take his business to the next level after his tenure is over
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Prisco4luv(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Nawa.. This government is on their course to destroy this country. But God will disappoint them all.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Fejoku: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Cognitivereason:

indeed.. it is near

be deceiving yourself about any statement UN has made over IPOB..

go to a war torn libya influenced by strong powers like Eygpt, Russia and UAE

type on google on all the statement and threats issued by UN to the players in libya...tell me one that has deterred the agenda of the LNA and GNA....look I will not argue with you...

you think say ICC na court? grin grin grin... you call ICC a court and endsars happened and was swept away even after petitions...Russia invaded Ukraine and is murdering souls...what has UN, NATO and ICC done about it.

..Biden is simply flying from countries to countries to re ensure strong ties because he knows the US is losing it grips as the world super power and you think they will be bothered about Biafra conflict in Nigeria..

china can invade taiwan if US tries shit and you think they or UN will value that less important than Biafra

many countries are beginning to see how worthless the UN is...
despite all the economic sanctions placed by both the US and the condemnations from the UN...Russia economy is at it best..their currency rose beyond 20% over the dollar

.it like you are kid let me stop here..
your kidding your self if you think any UN or country will come and help biafra..
I'll allow you gloat in your ignorance and arrogance. Almajiri dey compare himself with superpowers like Russia and China. Go and learn from your mentors, the Sudanese. America was once their darling but events happened and they are where they are currently. Yours will be no different.
Tick tock says the clock!
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Fejoku:

I'll allow you gloat in your ignorance and arrogance. Almajiri dey compare himself with superpowers like Russia and China. Go and learn from your mentors, the Sudanese. America was once their darling but events happened and they are where they are currently. Yours will be no different.
Tick tock says the clock!

Oga ..I no follow you argue

..you said biafra is near..we shall see
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by J3susFr3ak: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Cognitivereason:

farmers lives are actually more important than ASUU strike

the cows are not the problem , the clashes that occur due to cows invading farm lands to eat out of ignorance is the problem..

the solution is that open grazing must be forbidden...but you cannot eradicate open grazing without having ranches.. the ranches need to built and the cows moved in before you can properly implement it..

that is why you have states like Edo, benue, Ogun etc...where open grazing has been banned but cows still roam about bushes simply because there are no ranches to accommodate them..

I am also a student..I will not choose solving an issue that has killed many poor souls especially in Benue ane Plateau state.. than ASUU strike

ASUU has been striking since history..this particular strike isnot special they will call it off and strike after 2 years or so and the cycle continues...

let use our brains ..dont compare human lives to ASUU strike..
go to benue state...see how people are starving becauses they cannot go to farms over fears to being killed...the ones that go...eventually make loses due to livestocks eating their crops..

most lecturers are literally chilling because many of them have multiple jobs...I know many lecturers that dont want the strike to end..some come on NL to brag because of how their businesses are booming...can you say the same for many farmers

And you are here pretending to care about the poor farmers who have been attacked and murdered....who are you deceiving?

So...you seem to say that when these Terrorist herders force their way by killing innocent farmers and stealing the Federal Government should just REWARD them by pouring billions into the creation of ranches. Right? Reward pure evil with these nonsensical lop-sided policies.

What does one expect from a Terrorist sympathizing government anyways?

A time is coming....
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Fejoku: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Oga ..I no follow you argue

..you said biafra is near..we shall see
Ok. We shall see.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by ezekielnelson1: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
when did cattle ranching become the concern of the government? why not disburse the same to Aba boys and other businesses since is it free for all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And you are here pretending to care about the poor farmers who have been attacked and murdered....who are you deceiving?

So...you seem to say that when these Terrorist herders force their way by killing innocent farmers and stealing the Federal Government should just REWARD them by pouring billions into the creation of ranches. Right? Reward pure evil with these nonsensical lop-sided policies.

What does one expect from a Terrorist sympathizing government anyways?

A time is coming....

no time will come

you are not paying attention ..you are only being emotional..like most Nigerians are..

in your own reasoning ..then let the ranches stop and let herders keep killing farmers who chase their cows away from their farms.. and be comfortable seeing cows roam about the city and town

beyond the evil committed by fulani...cows are not supposed to roam about in the bushes or in towns.it doesnt happen in any working country.. they are supposed to be in ranches

you cannot stop cows from roaming about in the bushes or cities if you have no ranches..

the money is not going into fulani hands..it not going into the pocket of herders..
the money is going to state government accounts.. if because of hatred you believe kastina will give the money to fulani or reward them..

ondo , benue, ebonyi and oyo who are both in queue for the same money ..will they do the same...lagos state is planning to establish a ranch in epe ..because they have the financial capacity and do not need the help of the FG..will the money from Lagos be given to fulani..or are the ranches to be given to fulani..

other states that seek the support of the federal government is because they cannot finance it alone..
peace

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
It is a waste of money....after all, if them Cattle rearers cannot raise cash from the BOA...then that means they would be babied by government, for ever and ever.

But the Old Man and his geng will tell us...hey, it is 6 billion, not 6 trillion?

Ah who cares...the fact is, bad as this sounds, it does not matter...they have to stop moving cows around. The population of Nigeria today is more than 200 million. I know an area of the FCT that 25 years ago was wasteland...now teeming with farms, and crops, and even buildings. No space for man and beast anymore.

But seriously, government should stop babysitting people.

The Kasssandra.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by baretalk: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2022
quote author=Cognitivereason post=116189420]

the meat every where in this country comes from cows reared by fulanis...if you think ..I am wrong visit slutter houses or ask from your butchers.. there is no shortage of cow meat in the south because..fulani are adequately supply the cows to be killed...cattle rearing is exclusively in the hands of fulani as that is their native business

the state also need funds to establish ranches in order to properly implement open grazing laws...open grazing is only banned on paper..

there is no state in Nigeria..i repeat none...that is implementing open grazing adequately..you can not ban what you cant control..the only way to control these cows is to isolate then in ranches that are yet to be built..

cow meat is bad for our health same way many food items we consume are bad for our health but we still take it..
excessive intake of sugar is bad...but remind me what your body process to give you energy..is it salt?
nigerian locally produced palm oil even ground oil is very bad for your health,... next time ..eat egusi without oil or beans without oil

[/quote]
We can adequately survive without meat from the North, Southern billionaires have cows and ranches too, they only need to employ other people to take care of their cows, and allow the Fulani go do theirs. Seem they are not good in cohabiting with people, let them stay on their own zone. Most of the cows these Fulani carry around are owned by southern men that employed them. Open grazing is banned, ranching is a private business, meat is not a national emergency, and meat is everywhere. This is an avenue for Southerners to invest in animal farming more.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by PS712: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2022
divinehand2003:
Billions everywhere. At the end, you won't find the ranch anywhere.

Besides, the herdsmen enjoy nomadic style of cattle rearing instead of ranching. RUGA comes to mind.
Annoying part is where they said selected communities should make available lands for this purpose. So the land is not yet readily available but billions have since been released by the FG?
Everything sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Cognitivereason: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
baretalk:
quote author=Cognitivereason post=116189420]

We can adequately survive without meat from the North, Southern billionaires have cows and ranches too, they only need to employ other people to take care of their cows, and allow the Fulani go do theirs. Seem they are not good in cohabiting with people, let them stay on their own zone. Most of the cows these Fulani carry around are owned by southern men that employed them. Open grazing is banned, ranching is a private business, meat is not a national emergency, and meat is everywhere. This is an avenue for Southerners to invest in animal farming more.

please when i engage you.. I do it with facts..you should also do so

every human can survive without meat..but it doesnt mean it isnt a necessity in our daily intake..and people will continue to eat it..it isnt just fact but reality... you can survive eating rice or other delicacies without meat..then that is you.. I will love to keep eating it with shaky, beef, goat meat, liver and pomo wink wink

mention the southern billionaire that own ranches and the ones that employ fulani to take care of their cows..
you just typed that ..just to have something to say..it isnt true and doesnt communicate the reality of beef business in Nigeria ..

the ranches are not for fulani ..but for every Nigerian that wants to go into animal husbandry.. read the policy backing it..the ranches are also not exclusive to cows but to goats and other live stocks that are reared...

ranches are not easy to set ..that is the truth.. government must step in to build the foundations...the reason why the FG isnt bothered about that of chickens or turkeys is because the cages and every thing needed to take care of them can be handle by the average individual.. that is why you see people rearing chickens easily..you dont see the same for cows..

you cannot say the same for cows.. it not about individual business or public business..

your sense of reasoning is blocked by tribal bigotry ..that is why you are relating this issue with south and north..

farmer herder clash isnt exclusive to the south but in the north as well..

peace
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by OluKhayode: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
This shows the scale of preference if this administration...
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Buckeyemedia1: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

Why do you think dey are making plans to force Tinubu and Shettima on Nigerians? To cover their track for all the billions of dollars stolen. If by any chance Peter Obi wins! VP Datti has a lot of people to bring to the book!
Peter Obi your messiah that said he will not probe anyone?

It is quite obvious that most you so called Obidient are blind followers.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
OluKhayode:
This shows the scale of preference if this administration...
What did Mumu Jonathan do in Bayelsa State before he exited Aso Rock?
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by azikiweironsi(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
OBALOLA55:
cool

WE DON’T CARE IF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIVE ALL THE CORE NORTHERN AND WESTERN STATES ONE TRILLION FOR RUGA

WE NOR NEED AM FOR SOUTH EASTangry

Yinmu
Just as you said before you're not interested in election or having a candidate for presidency but Biafra. All of a sudden the fire is getting dimmer daily. I just pity the poor man MNK in the hand of terrorist government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by baretalk: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Cognitivereason:

please when i engage you.. I do it with facts..you should also do so

every human can survive without meat..but it doesnt mean it isnt a necessity in our daily intake..and people will continue to eat it..it isnt just fact but reality... you can survive eating rice or other delicacies without meat..then that is you.. I will love to keep eating it with shaky, beef, goat meat, liver and pomo wink wink

mention the southern billionaire that own ranches and the ones that employ fulani to take care of their cows..
you just typed that ..just to have something to say..it isnt true and doesnt communicate the reality of beef business in Nigeria ..

the ranches are not for fulani ..but for every Nigerian that wants to go into animal husbandry.. read the policy backing it..the ranches are also not exclusive to cows but to goats and other live stocks that are reared...

ranches are not easy to set ..that is the truth.. government must step in to build the foundations...the reason why the FG isnt bothered about that of chickens or turkeys is because the cages and every thing needed to take care of them can be handle by the average individual.. that is why you see people rearing chickens easily..you dont see the same for cows..

you cannot say the same for cows.. it not about individual business or public business..

your sense of reasoning is blocked by tribal bigotry ..that is why you are relating this issue with south and north..

farmer herder clash isnt exclusive to the south but in the north as well..

peace
Goat meat, piggery farming are rampant in rural areas of the South. These are better meat than cows, so they won't be a shortage if we decide to feed ourselves with the meat we produce, and we will spend less on red meat related illnesses. We have a lot of good sea food too. Like I said earlier rearing cows is not rocket science, and a lot of Southerners rear cows now. Most of those cows fulanis rear, especially in Southwest are owned by big men indigenes of the area. My point still remains, there is no National emergency for red meat, meat is in the market, plus there are loads of substitutes. State governors can carry out this type of investment, to benefit their state and people, not federal government, federal government must focus on critical infrastructure, because of scarce resources. Ranches are not critical infrastructure, you don't need one big ranch, you need hundreds of little ranches spread out, cottage industries. You don't think like an economist, and governance is all about economics. Using funds the best way.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Testimony1988(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmmmm, a period where ASUU is on strike and not willing to do the needful but they have the money to give state for ranching, it's well.
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Buckeyemedia1: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Testimony1988:
Hmmmmm, a period where ASUU is on strike and not willing to do the needful but they have the money to give state for ranching, it's well.
So Nigeria should come to a standstill because useless ASUU is on strike?
Re: FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina by Makbams: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Pls, tell me now, I want to know.who and what is the name of COW MINISTER in this country, Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Politicians Collected Our Account Numbers Without Paying, Niger Voters Cry Out / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.