Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

A Change Of Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Change Of Job (932 Views)

Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / Why 85% Of Job Seekers Don't Get Job Interview Invitation/FREE CV Writing / Do You Think You Need A Change Of Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Change Of Job by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 09, 2011
undecided
Re: A Change Of Job by mrchange1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2011
At times changing of jobs may blessing in ur life but very hard to take.
Re: A Change Of Job by kenmoney: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
at caropy,i gat a vri good job for u in lagos, kindly send al your details via ds number 08163322434, format, name/qualification/phone number/location
Re: A Change Of Job by yamakuza: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2011
Bsc. Econs, Msc. Finance + 3yrs experience and finding it difficult to get a job?

I'd start doing something that makes me happy and fulfilled on the side, while waiting.

Who knows, it could turn into something bigger than expected.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Reasonable Package? / Mass And Massive Resignation Of Appointment Hits Intercontinental Bank / Jobberman Would Want You To Take Note Of These Points To Guide You In ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.