Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,678 members, 7,918,153 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents (42322 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
BIXYBABE:
it's not like that.........there is one happening right beside my room she reported her 15years old daughter to me like 2 weeks ago that I should talk to her......they av 4 children and they all love inside a room, whenever daddy want to do d do, her daughter will wake up and pretend like she's sleeping...there is no solution to it cos they even owe a year rent for d room, let alone getting a flat.
No be animal behavior be that? 4 children, and unable to pay rent yet still concerned about sex? undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by BIXYBABE: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No be animal behavior be that? 4 children and unable to pay rent yet still concerned about sex? undecided
so they should stop sex because of dat......na d only thing wey dey give them job be dat.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
BIXYBABE:
so they should stop sex because of dat......na d only thing wey dey give them job be dat.
4 children in poverty, what do they need more for? undecided

For saner climes, couples go don carry double shift for work to try to make ends meet and get out of the situation. Instead these ones seem all too resigned to that life and next you go hear say the woman don pregnant again. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Farfalla(f): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Easier said than done , when I was little I knew when my parents were having sex although they tried to keep it away from me . We didn’t really share a room too but I always get to know .

How old were you? cheesy
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Hollybratt(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Romanoff:
There are couples who live in a one bedroom flat with their kids, some as old as 10.

I wonder if those couples think their kids haven't seen or observed them having sex.
Just like you wey dey live for face me and face you now
i pity your children
IRMC with my gbola

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Edoziesmart(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Christonjnr:
But sincerely speaking, how can parents be naked,and comfortably having sex in the present of their children?
Seems you grew up in a flat or duplex?
Those of us that grew up in face me and slap you house then in the city of Aba understand what she is saying.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by SugarGirl44(f): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Christonjnr:
But sincerely speaking, how can parents be naked,and comfortably having sex in the present of their children?

They won't do it in broad day light na.
They'll do at night and assume the children are asleep already.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by everythinggirly(f): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
I just saw a video of a stupid full grown mother smoking and pouring it inside her 4 years old daughter, teaching this child how to smoke so well.

What has the world turned into? This generation is doing too much!

God have mercy!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by mbos: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
What an atrocious evil against innocent kids
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Romanoff(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
Just like you wey dey live for face me and face you now
i pity your children
IRMC with my gbola

Holy spirit wey you be na.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Hollybratt(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Romanoff:

Holy spirit wey you be na.
People like you no too hard to know

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Romanoff(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hollybratt:
People like you no too hard to know

I hail thee holy spirit, the omniknowest.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by brainhgeek(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Koret!
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Weirdcamila: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Farfalla:

How old were you? cheesy
3-4years.
I can remember things that happened when I was 2-4 years old but can’t remember what happened five years ago

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Hollybratt(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Romanoff:

I hail thee holy spirit, the omniknowest.
grin Why do you cover your face in your profile picture? Beautiful fair lady like you undecided

1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jaysolu:
I wonder what kind of parent would actually do something as insane as that
Oga is like you're born with a silver spoon, go live for face-me-I-face compound you'll understand better
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Carlylepneuma: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
The highest absurdity men, insanely disgusting. never heard of such in my entire life, well I'm not surprise coming frm people who tend to see themselves as the liberated fools. Alhmdlh I'm not part of such liberated nuggets...
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Strong87: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
You have no point did your TV as no off botton?
Crafteck1:
Advise dstv... Bb naija... Etc
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Mars16(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jaysolu:
Hmmm
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Strong87: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
seunmind44:
We wey we get only one room and our wife get very loud ringtones, how we go am now?
hustle hard to upgrade yourself to 2bedrooms flat bro.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by hkidola00(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Easier said than done , when I was little I knew when my parents were having sex although they tried to keep it away from me . We didn’t really share a room too but I always get to know .
what age?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by seunmind44: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Strong87:
hustle hard to upgrade yourself to 2bedrooms flat bro.
to hustle and get two rooms no be the problem, na the volume of her ringtones be the problem, the thing dey dey too loud, because of the noise dem drive us comot for three houses and because of the noise I take get my landlord's wife wey say, she too wan shout like my wife. Na loud speaker dem dey call me, my wife and children for our area just because of her noise
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2022
i have seen kids do despicable things when parents are away.
Parents please be more careful and heed to these advice it will save you so much stress.

When a child becomes sexually active too early the problems are unspeakable even for a boy child

Check out Don jazzy's new Prodigy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by slumcat(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2022
seunmind44:
to hustle and get two rooms no be the problem, na the volume of her ringtones be the problem, the thing dey dey too loud, because of the noise dem drive us comot for three houses and because of the noise I take get my landlord's wife wey say, she too wan shout like my wife. Na loud speaker dem dey call me, my wife and children for our area just because of her noise

Na confirm werey you be.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by boolet: 1:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Kemadealadire:
Yes, especially those living in a face me I face you apartment.

Children of these days are smart especially for those who do these things and say after all they are babies, they don't understand anything. You would be shocked.
Sadly, their irresponsibility does not end with them and their kids. Those kids would go to school to corrupt other children. Growing up, there were those kids who knew all these things and they were a thorn in the flesh, sabotaging the efforts of responsible parents.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by SunMusk(m): 3:42am On Sep 01, 2022
I know of a couple in my town that do that.... And almost all the children are pregnant now, thy knows what is sex so early. The man his a shameless he goat.
Jaysolu:
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by SunMusk(m): 3:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Put music when doing it.... Or u buy a sound system when I was in the university this is what most boys do. Sounds system or music... In case of noise from the lady.
seunmind44:
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by seunmind44: 3:47am On Sep 01, 2022
SunMusk:
Put music when doing it.... Or u buy a sound system when I was in the university this is what most boys do. Sounds system or music... In case of noise from the lady.
ok now. Thank you very much.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Nicenixon: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Weirdcamila:

3-4years.
I can remember things that happened when I was 2-4 years old but can’t remember what happened five years ago
You are not alone on this.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by armyofone(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Jaysolu:

Room and parlor parents and those living in
Face me i face you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.