Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,064 members, 7,949,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents (42411 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by hardon1(m): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Online beggers just dey spam every post
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by davien(m): 5:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Scammers are trying to make you drop 1k, one ideiot even said if 48 people drop 1k it'll be enough, lol. Thieves.

Don't pity any sob story here, na scammers dem be, replying their own post with different accounts to convince people to pity a certain moniker.

One of them followed me on Instagram after observing my pics, messaged me trying to know me, when I no send them send me hospital notice say their mama dey critical condition and need #200k as bills, lol, emotional blackmail. Telling me that they pray my family don't also fall into the same situation, haha, ode people, I just blocked the f0øl.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Makowonda: 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
You're very right.But those parents in the slums living in "face me I face you" apartments would not listen to you.If konji hook them na so dem go begin misbehave in the presence of their children.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Christonjnr:
But sincerely speaking, how can parents be naked,and comfortably having sex in the present of their children?

It's "presence" not "present" incase of next time.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Melodydoctor: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
4 children in poverty, what do they need more for? undecided

For saner climes, couples go don carry double shift for work to try to make ends meet and get out of the situation. Instead these ones seem all too resigned to that life and next you go hear say the woman don pregnant again. undecided
Sex is not for childbirth alone.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Crafteck1: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Strong87:
You have no point did your TV as no off botton?

Will u cut off kids access to tv because of their randy shows?
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by victorjoe(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Jaysolu:
I wonder what kind of parent would actually do something as insane as that

Very sickening. I remember I once saw a picture of a male toddler trying to suck a female toddler in a creche.

He must have learnt it from his dad.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by M23M(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Skmoda360:
How many accounts will you open just to scam us.....
I'm not scamming anybody please.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by ajibike447: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
eeeewww eeeewww ...
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by HolyMan12: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Mindlog:
A sickening number of siblings who are being raised in single room households are sexually active with each other ......carry out a personal research in low income neighbourhoods where parents and their kids are jam-packed in a room and hear tales of incest.
Fati2001 can relate perfectly grin grin grin
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kobojunkie: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Sex is not for childbirth alone.
Really? undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Melodydoctor: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
Yes. If it is for childbirth alone, oloshos will not sell.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kobojunkie: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Yes. If it is for childbirth alone, oloshos will not sell.
Really! undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Melodydoctor: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really! undecided
Riliwan grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by kkins25(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Riliwan grin
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by bukolaademi001(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Most Couples nowadays are very senseless and that's why in the last 50 years, they've been giving birth to SENSELESS shameless WHOREṢ and irresponsible dogs.
Unfortunately, it gets worse every year.
Including your parents? And if they're older than 50, maybe including your sisters and yourself. And if you don't have sisters, let's just say you will also give birth to irresponsible dogs that's if you've not given birth already grin ; cheesy
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Including your parents? And if they're older than 50, maybe including your sisters and yourself. And if you don't have sisters, let's just say you will also give birth to irresponsible dogs that's if you've not given birth already grin ; cheesy
Lol
Who opened the frustrated low-life WHORÈ's cage?
Like mother like daughter...
What's your bodycount already?

See, I'm not responsible for all the miseries and frustration in your life. Please redirect your frustration to your parents.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Skmoda360(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
M23M:

I'm not scamming anybody please.
Gbenusohun..........isonu omo
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by M23M(f): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Skmoda360:

Gbenusohun..........isonu omo

First, I don't understand the meaning of that. Secondly, the account you know has been permanently blocked, hence this one. So it's not as if I go around opening new account to scam anybody. This won't be again very soon.
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
owiko:
Where did she get her facts from? Even parents that smoke loud would no have s*X while their children sit and watch like amused spectators
I wonder too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.