Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State (15798 Views)

Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
AstralBody:

Ur family is cursed. It shall never be well with your generation. No force on earth can break this curse.

Keep shouting like dog you are, all these curses is going back to your hopeless family. Keep barking, useless monkey.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

Keep shouting like dog you are, all these curses is going back to your hopeless family. Keep barking, useless monkey.
U are a cursed child. It shall never be well with you and ur generations. The four elements of this world has bear witness. U will remain cursed.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2022
AstralBody:

U are a cursed child. It shall never be well with you and ur generations. The four elements of this world has bear witness. U will remain cursed.

Barking dog, keep cursing your useless self.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

Barking dog, keep cursing your useless self.
U will remain cursed.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
AstralBody:

U will remain cursed.

That's your portion not mine, monkey!
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

That's your portion not mine, monkey!
For interfering in a post that does not concern u,u insulted my family, without me even quoting u. It shall never be well with you and your family. U will remain cursed. The spirit's shall carry ur cursed soul when you sleep. I invoke the spirit of the the astral plane on you. Ur days are numbered.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
AstralBody:

For interfering in a post that does not concern u,u insulted my family, without me even quoting u. It shall never be well with you and your family. U will remain cursed. The spirit's shall carry ur cursed soul when you sleep. I invoke the spirit of the the astral plane on you. Ur days are numbered.

Mad dog, keep blabbing, you are cursing yourelf and your family
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

Mad dog, keep blabbing, you are cursing yourelf and your family
U and ur useless family will remain cursed.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
AstralBody:

U and ur useless family will remain cursed.

You are talking to your useless family
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

You are talking to your useless family
Ur family will remain cursed. People will see u and spit on u.
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by Jack500: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
AstralBody:

Ur family will remain cursed. People will see u and spit on u.

So much curses on your family. Continue
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

My family has been cursed by AstraBody and it shall never be well with us!!
Re: Ayu receives Buhari Support Organisation Decampees To PDP In Kano State by AstralBody: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Jack500:

I am talking to my useless family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 / A $100 Million Gift : Reuters Exposes Buhari Govt Gave Dangote 10% Of All CBN... / ICC Invites Malami Over Shi'ites/Army Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.