Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,243 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:41 PM

Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) (44456 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu Over 'We Inherited Speaking In Tongues' Comment (Video / Tinubu Blasphemed For Saying We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible / Seyi Makinde: We Inherited An Almost Bankrupt State From Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by RSVP: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
clothingonline:
Diversity and different tongues just like bible days
What he said am not his fan

But listen well not just type

There's absolutely nothing wrong in his statement even though I'm not a big fan of him.. . Ofcourse we INHERIT speaking in tongues from the bible.. Maybe some pple are not just intellect enuf to understand what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

[b]Please let’s relax and look at things dispassionately! The first Interpretation you cited is obviously what Tinubu meant….going by the story that preceded his comment….about Kayode sighting a version of the National Anthem and the need to marry that with the new version of the Anthem.
He therefore meant the phrase “inheriting speaking in tongues” as a positive attribute which was inherited from the Bible.
However, most of his listeners do not think deeply enough to appreciate this reference! As to your quibbling about his use of the word ‘inheritance’ instead of ‘gift’, I would posit that every Gift of the Holy Spirit is actually our inheritance…..this is because we humans are of the Spirit. As spirit-beings we inherited all the attributes of the Holy Spirit which include Purity, Love, and Justice among others. At the outset from the spiritual realm where we emanated from as spirit-seeds, we all carried within us “as inheritance”, those basic attributes and qualities which we are meant to develop further in the material worlds before the “mature ones” among us can then return home to Paradise to participate usefully in the ongoing activity at that higher realm! cool cool[/b]

You DON’T inherit the gift of speaking in Tongues because it's not a gift meant for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Also, when speaking in Tongues, you speak in languages you DID NOT PREVIOUSLY KNOW.

Anything other than that is not speaking in Tongues. Please learn what collocation means so you don't go about blaspheming inadvertently.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Jesus Fvcking Christ!

Who gave this man microphone?

I thought we agreed no more microphone for this guy?

Was he wrong?

Speaking in tongues has its basis in the Bible. Did Tinubu said anything different?
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Newton2024: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:
Was he wrong?

If you can't use your brain, the joke is on you.
Are you cursed or bought or forced at gunpoint to always defend rubbish? Shame on you and your fellow muslim terrorists.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by DeConsultant: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
I really do not want to join issues but you cannot remove a sentence out of the whole context and label it "trash or absurd talk", Tinubu was talking about diversity, the different ethnic tongues, and religion, while appreciating Bishop Kukah for inviting him as well, even though he is a Muslim. It was a short and precise speech, with every word systematically chosen to address the subject matter he was trying to portray.
I will advise you all to listen to the whole speech with an open mind and not judge blindly with hatred. Hatred and a sense of superiority complex will not help your candidate, market your candidate based on his strengths and his manifesto, not by dragging or trash-talking others, this is based on history and precedence.

Hatred and a superiority complex do not win elections, and neither do eloquent speeches always amount to results.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by plaindealer: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
RSVP:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in his statement even though I'm not a big fan of him.. . Ofcourse we INHERIT speaking in tongues from the bible.. Maybe some pple are not just intellect enuf to understand what he's saying.

You are right and it is very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Tareq1105: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

You DON’T inherit the gift of speaking in Tongues because it's not a gift meant for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Also, when speaking in Tongues, you speak in languages you DID NOT PREVIOUSLY KNOW.

Anything other than that is not speaking in Tongues. Please learn what collocation means so you don't go about blaspheming inadvertently.

You can inherit the gift of speaking in tongues at New Birth meaning as a child of God who has accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, by adoption you have inherited it.

Remember, the Bible says that to them that believeth He gave them power (automatic) to become the sons and daughters of the Lord. And by adoption, we can cry Abba Father.

So, Tinubu hasn't said anything wrong. His words came out of deep research while some so called christians would not think or research well before contributing on the platform.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Bfly: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
The problem here is the verb "inherit"
So? undecided

Maybe he was right.

The bible is the Word of God
The Word of God is God
Jesus is the Word.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by shinealight(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

What do we understand by we “inherited it from the Bible” as opposed to a Gift from the Holy Spirit or any other personality?
….and where does blasphemy come into all this….just curious oo!
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

You can inherit the gift of speaking in tongues at New Birth meaning as a child of God who has accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, by adoption you have inherited it.

Remember, the Bible says that to them that believeth He gave them power (automatic) to become the sons and daughters of the Lord. And by adoption, we can cry Abba Father.

So, Tinubu hasn't said anything wrong. His words came out of deep research while some so called christians would not think or research well before contributing on the platform.

Quote verses
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by shinealight(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

What do we understand by we “inherited it from the Bible” as opposed to a Gift from the Holy Spirit or any other personality?
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

Read https://www.nairaland.com/7311562/tinubu-blasphemed-saying-inherited-speaking
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Reflect7: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
So where did speaking In tongues actually come from ? We read that shit in the Bible and actually no one speaks in tongues these days , just people speaking nonsense and claiming they’re speaking in tongues.

We got that speaking in tongues thingy from the Bible , so BAT is right , you have to be on the same level with him to understand what he said there .

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE ABUSING THIS MAN FOR WHAT HE SAID.

HE IS 100% ACCURATE.

THE SPEAKING IN TONGUES WAS SOMETHING NIGERIANS LEARNT FROM THE BIBLE. SIMPLE. SHORT. TRUE. END OF STORY.

ANYONE DISPUTING THIS BASIC FACT OF HISTORY IS A COMPLETE IGNORAMUS AND A DUNCE.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
I am very glad that I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim so this thread is not for me but I just want to drop a statement.....

No Jupiter can stop me from voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February of 2023
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Reflect7: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

What ''gift'' from what ''holy sprit''?

ABEGGI!!

All that is just christian hogwash drummed into their heads by colonialists, just like the speaking in tongues rubbish!

LOST PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER FOREIGN RELIGIONS IMPOSED ON THEM BY MILITARY CONQUEST.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by shinealight(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

Read https://www.nairaland.com/7311562/tinubu-blasphemed-saying-inherited-speaking

The link you cited has Nothing in it….it certainly does not address the question posed!
Anyway, who amongst you determines whether something is blasphemous or not ….is it for You, your Pastor, Bishop or Pope to say?
You guys are actually sinning more than you know…..because the occurrence of the Disciples speaking in tongues was an event occasioned by certain factors about which you know very little. As is their habit, people go to town mimicking what they do not understand.
All one can say about it all is: The Lord is not mocked! cool cool
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

The link you cited has Nothing in it….it certainly does not address the question posed!
Anyway, who amongst you determines whether something is blasphemous or not ….is it for You, your Pastor, Bishop or Pope to say?
You guys are actually sinning more than you know…..because the occurrence of the Disciples speaking in tongues was an event occasioned by certain factors about which you know very little. As is their habit, people go to town mimicking what they do not understand.
All one can say about it all is: The Lord is not mocked! cool cool

I will repeat it for the umpteenth time, "Speaking in Tongues" has no collocation with either Babel or whatever you are saying. That's because the speakers, by definition do not understand the language they speak when gifted by the Holy Spirit. That's one of the features of Speaking in Tongues.

I have challenged you guys to trace the etymology of the phrase and show me where it's linked with the story of Babel but none has been able to show me.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

It was my grandmother, not my mum. Speaking of tongues at the Pentecost was the same as what happened at the Babel but for different purposes. I have responded in detail below.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

I will repeat it for the umpteenth time, "Speaking in Tongues" has no collocation with either Babel or whatever you are saying. That's because the speakers, by definition do not understand the language they speak when gifted by the Holy Spirit. That's one of the features of Speaking in Tongues.

I have challenged you guys to trace the etymology of the phrase and show me where it's linked with the story of Babel but none has been able to show me.

My brother I have come to the conclusion that they won't hear abeg make we leave them. I wonder who taught them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by WayoProphet: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
I went through the comments and discovered that 98% of Nigerians are f00ls and like suffering, even the educated ones, spits. So this is what most of y'all are defending and want to vote in? Well make una kill unaself there. See me for Yankee living my life.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
babaolofin:

You are so dull and too shallow minded for saying nothing. You said I admitted the two above . Which two? I am teaching you about the universality of the Holy Spirit as different from physical tongues which vary from tribe to tribe (races) as basis of global diversity. You said nothing, you said I admitted the two above. Mention the two?

I had written a simple but elaborate response to you unfortunately it got wiped, let me see if I can remember the key things

It's unfortunate sha. Oga, firstly your pride and ego will not let you reason and admit that you are wrong. Secondly your haste will not allow you see what was written because you wanted to respond, wise people process things and are not rash. You have even resulted to petty insults. Anyways go back and read what I wrote

"... But just admit the two above and we can all go and rest..."

I honestly understand that you can't comprehend easily. English is a very hard language to understand and communicate in, not many people understand connotation, Diction and denotation but I'll spare you. I wish we could meet to do a proper exegesis on the subject matter but it's faceless platform that's why you can open your mouth waaaa and be telling me you are teaching me something. You are not qualified, even in your dreams, imagination, idea or wish, to teach me about the Holy Ghost. Meanwhile please stop speaking any heresy, who ever taught you that is highly in error there's nothing like that universality of the Holy Spirit. If you don't understand English speak pidgin or forever remain silent. Shalom and good bye, BTW abeg stop teaching nonsense, go and sit down and study the Bible.

In MEEKNESS receive the ENGRAFTED word of God
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Sj11: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
When u don't know somthing ask questions before coming online to say what u don't know,speaking in tongues is a gift from the holy spirit

All these people talking rubbish, Was he wrong? Where did the Christians inherit the speaking in tongues? Everything Tinubu says is wrong to you! Are u all out of una senses? So where did u inherit speaking in tongues? He only chipped that in as a joke trying to buttress the fact that we all should be one! How many of you can stand before Tinubu and talk? You'll be typing gibberish on ur miserable handsets! [/quote]
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by shinealight(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

It all depends on how you understand the statement made and the context in which it was made!
The biblical story of humanity being dispersed into “Speaking in different tongues” can be traced to the Tower of Babel whereas the event where the Disciples of Christ were reported to have been able to understand and dialogue with people of differing tongues is also generally referred to as “speaking in tongues” like the ‘jabajababrrrjaba’ being mimicked by present-day Christians who believe that this is a Gift of Above. The two events are not the same and did not happen at the same time.
Make your choice as to which one Jagaban was referring to!cool cool
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

It all depends on how you understand the statement made and the context in which it was made!
The story of “Speaking in different tongues” can be traced to the Tower of Babel whereas the event where the Disciples of Christ were reported to have been able to understand and dialogue with people of differing tongues is also generally referred to as “speaking in tongues” as being mimicked by present-day Christians who believe that this is a Gift of Above.
The two events are not the same and did not happen at the same time. Make your choice as to which one Jagaban was referring to!cool cool

Show me any reputable source that traced "Speaking in Tongues" to the Tower of Babel.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by WantsandMore: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Listen I have little or no problem with Tinubu using the bible as a reference for diversity I have a problem with him saying we all inherited speaking in tongue from the Bible (what he intend to say or mean is different from what he said)

Now please and please read your Bible again slowly and get facts, atleast even from reading. Let me correct you
1. I speak Yoruba, English and hausa. I didn't suddenly started speaking it, it didn't fall on me. I learnt it, I was thought formally and informally, I would speak rubbish and I would be taught the correct thing. Even an English person (someone born in the UK still goes to school to learn English). If I adult a fulani infact, he will grow up to speak Yoruba because he will hear me speak it and learn. If what you said is true I should know how to speak igala or nupe, cos it should have fallen on me

2. I will say it again go and read your bible and it begs me to ask who pastor's you cos I'm in shock honestly. Anyways, God scattered their language at the tower of Babel so that they won't continue the building. God didn't give them tongues to understand or confuse someone. Please and please read your Bible.

What makes speaking in tongues different from the tower of babel are
1. No man understand what you speak
2. You speak to God
3. It is spirit inspired
4. It is for good and the glory of God
5. You must be a Christian and born again to have it
This didn't happen in the tower.

ABEG I TAKE GOD BEG YOU DON'T DEFEND RUBBISH
If no man understands what you speak, sure say no be demonic language be that?
Cos according to the bible;
Acts 2
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues [1] as the Spirit enabled them.
When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language.
Utterly amazed, they asked: "Are not all these men who are speaking Galileans?
Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?
Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
(both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs--we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!"
So abeg clarify again...
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by damosky12(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

It's called PERSONIFICATION.

The purpose is to make the statement colorful and imaginative.

This personification or which?

personification
/pəˌsɒnɪfɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something non-human, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.
"the book provides a sustained account of how literary personification works"
a figure intended to represent an abstract quality.
"the knight is accompanied by two feminine personifications of vice"

Don't fall my hand, trying to defend the indefensible. It's stark ridiculous.

A personification would have been "the Bible taught us of our tongues." Not that "we INHERITED tongues from the Bible." The Bible (the book) is inactive as regards our tongues. If anything, we only read and learn from it. We don't inherit from it.

That's rather sloppy. It's apparently so.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by shinealight(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

Show me any reputable source that traced "Speaking in Tongues" to the Tower of Babel.

If you’re a Christian you will know the biblical story of how humanity was dispersed into groups destined to speak in different and multifarious tongues! undecided
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by tolue42(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uOV0J5K3-U

Reactions below

I beg you in the name of God, first watch the video before you respond to me, don't take word out of context... This is what Tinubu said below:

"Though tongues and tribes may differ, but in brotherhood we stand"

He continued "it is a pledge that Nigeria, I am ready to serve"

"It is about service to this country"

"We inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible, but our diversity is a promise for Prosperity"

Inherit speaking in tongues, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, TIV etc from the Bible. Where did God change our tongues? Is it not at Babel in the Bible??

But the issues with you guys is, you believe he's talking about the normal speaking in tongues of holy Spirit...... Open your minds please.

The whole world speaks thesame language before, God change our tongues at Babel ( so we have divers languages.

TONGUES MEANS LANGUAGES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

If you’re a Christian you will know the biblical story of how humanity was dispersed into groups destined to speak in different and multifarious tongues! undecided

Simple question. Show me. I have asked you to learn the meaning of collocation. Confusion of Tongues is not Speaking In Tongues.

If you trace the origin of the biblical phrase "Speaking in Tongues", I don’t think any reputable source would link you to the Tower of Babel. Context and collocation. Tinubu has to be sure and coherent. He might one day inadvertently blaspheme against Islam with his unguarded utterances.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by shinealight(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

Simple question. Show me. I have asked you to learn the meaning of collocation. Confusion of Tongues is not Speaking In Tongues.

If you trace the origin of the biblical phrase "Speaking in Tongues", I don’t think any reputable source would link you to the Tower of Babel. Context and collocation. Tinubu has to be sure and coherent. He might one day inadvertently blaspheme against Islam with his unguarded utterances.

You’re free to go and give him the advice in your last sentence and he would be at liberty to accept or reject it as preposterous!
I suggest you do not quote the words “speaking in tongues” out of context…..you must relate it to the narrative he was relating.
Maybe you frequent those churches where they practise the so-called ‘speaking in tongues’ ad nauseam and you therefore cannot situate those words in any other context. That’s not his fault!! cool cool
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
WantsandMore:

If no man understands what you speak, sure say no be demonic language be that?
Cos according to the bible;
Acts 2
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues [1] as the Spirit enabled them.
When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language.
Utterly amazed, they asked: "Are not all these men who are speaking Galileans?
Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?
Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome
(both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs--we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!"
So abeg clarify again...

Ehen finally comparing scriptures

1 Corinthians 14:2 KJV
For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him ; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

What you must understand is that there is speaking in tongues, their is prophesying (some needs interpretation) that's where interpretation of tongues comes in and divers kinds of tongue.

1 Corinthians 12:10 KJV
To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

What the disciples had on that day was divers kinds of tongues

Acts 2:4 KJV
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Mark 16:17 KJV
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Isaiah 28:11 KJV
For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
Re: Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) by Trinitycian: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
shinealight:

You’re free to go and give him the advice in your last sentence and he would be at liberty to accept or reject it as preposterous!
I suggest you do not quote the words “speaking in tongues” out of context…..you must relate it to the narrative he was relating.
Maybe you frequent those churches where they practise the so-called ‘speaking in tongues’ ad nauseam and you therefore cannot situate those words in any other context. That’s not his fault!! cool cool

Reread my previous post. I also posed a challenge.

Whichever interpretation you use is faulty. I have explained this sufficiently in my previous posts. Read them. If possible, attempt the challenge I posed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos / #SurulereUnderSiege: Lagos APC LGA Primaries Turn Violent, 2 Feared Dead / Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.