Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,353 members, 7,950,730 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital (10886 Views)

Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by OfoIgbo: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2022
So put simply, he had to bribe each of them with N300,000

Rented crowd
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify
APC will surely win Ebonyi State
Dave will lose his polling unit to Obi.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Ance4Liverpool: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Which imo? APC will be shocked of the kind of results they will see in the east bcs obidient is better than sacrifice
Melezenawii:

Imo too...they no just send Obi for that State plus a rugged Governor
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Jlow2: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Anybody who knows ebonyi state and the Governor knows that this is just a show, at the end only 50-100 people will get this,and this people re not the populace or graduates but touts, cultists, ebubeagu and party loyalist but by then the news is everywhere with the shows everywhere that he empowered 3000 youths with 300k each, this is a man that still pays 15k minimum wage, since he came on board no employment or promotion in civil service, no payment of pensions, he is only interested in building flyovers inside the forest, no human capital development, little economic activities has been muscled out with outrageous tax, all is because he wants to control the pace of wealth you can aquire in ebonyi state, I know of a rich man from izzi that base in Makurdi, but decided to bring some of his investment home as am Igbo man, he built to lpg gas stations around haraka and nkaliki the Governor closed it down asking him to pay 15m for both before he can operate, the Governor later built his own around the express,this is one of many, does he mean we'll for the state, same governor charges 1m for any truck of solid mineral in ebonyi state since 2018, while in other states is 100-200k, yet he could not build any laboratory for chemical or xrf analysis, I tell you if ebonyi state can have a governor whom has interest of the state at heart it will be the richest state in southeast, with just investing in agriculture and solid minerals, but the present government is only interested in shows while the populace wallow in abject poverty

1 Like

Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by ufotunang: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
It's now they remember the youths... election is coming
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Nonswa(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2022
My bro was one of the beneficiaries. And he is still voting OBI. DAVE UMAHI gave them money, and not APC..

Meanwhile, contact me for your Philippine VISA. our office is at Wuse; Abuja. We're reliable and fast. Email: ecomat73@gmail.com
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by amaridigital(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Jayden001:
All man for himself. That people came out today doesn't mean they are supporting APC at all levels. Personally I will vote APC in the gubernatorial election because the flag bearer is my brother. But my presidential vote is for Obi/Datti
But have u asked yourself why there's no single picture of Tinubu in all APC campaign banners, cars, busses and fabrics in Ebonyi state. Any urchin that sees Tinubu's banner anywhere in Ebonyi should show me.

You can't do that before campaign start. Other parties can do that but the ruling party can't be seen breaking the law. Wait until campaign start officially. You will fully understand
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Paullo19: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2022
ElSudani:
Just warming up. E go soon clear for their eyes .

Lol, see u..u think say the youth Neva wise up??, Them go collect their money vote their choice...no be APC money na Nigeria money...if I dey there too, I go collect my share vote my choice...
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by babajero(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1565410863305089024
So your happiness is that he is using state funds to do campaign, citizens tax money.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by babajero(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Pandev:
gnashing of teeth has begun cheesy

over 3000 people are getting at least N300,000 each. That's over 200 persons from each local government and you can't commend the governor? You people are indeed bitter
Campaigning with public funds, and that is why you people don't like Peter Obi, because you people have never meant well for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Iliveforever(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify

OGA these are civil servants, teachers forced to close office and come to the rally.

On election time we’ll know whether apc will even come second in ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Cyberterror: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Jayden001:
All man for himself. That people came out today doesn't mean they are supporting APC at all levels. Personally I will vote APC in the gubernatorial election because the flag bearer is my brother. But my presidential vote is for Obi/Datti
But have u asked yourself why there's no single picture of Tinubu in all APC campaign banners, cars, busses and fabrics in Ebonyi state. Any urchin that sees Tinubu's banner anywhere in Ebonyi should show me.
Campaign kicks off Sept 28. You will see Tinubu/Shettima billboards everywhere in Ebonyi. The election is still more than six months away so don't run faster than your shadow.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by ASAPFERG1: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:
The SE was never named in the USA/UK/EU/Canadian travel advisory.

But all AFONJALAND ..even LAGOS dey the list..

All Northern Nigeria dey the list...

Now i ask...are you sure you Almajiri-Afonja miscreants are normal??

Just asking...

shutup osu.
Unpleasant region
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by giga20: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify
U dey kraze?
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Indispensable85(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Anyiamaka:

There is no surprise from Ebonyi. It has always been disappointments!! Ebonyi under Umahi does not believe in Igbo agenda and there is no pretence about that.
Dave can share their money--N300,000. Many of them will use that money to buy food, phones, shoes, clothes and spend on rest on girls.

So why are you crying?
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Anyiamaka: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

So that's why I am crying without reason and season?
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by ada9ja(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify

Na the money draw them...

See the people wey dey give the money...where are the youths in the pic?
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by M4A1carbine: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
An Unpleasant region...that needs their independence from a DEAD Country...that You adore. Ironic aint it??

ASAPFERG1:
shutup osu.
Unpleasant region
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Freemasonry: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2022
*This OP is a shameless liar*

Otherwise, why would he distort facts to misinform the public?

To be clear, this gathering happened yesterday being the 1st of September 2022. And the occasion was the swearing-in of the illegally elected local government chairmen; which a federal high court has since nullified.

But in defiance of that court order, and in connivance with justice H. A Njoku (an embarrassment to the wig and gown) he obtained an order to carry out that illegality.

He also seized the occasion to give 300k to 100 party faithfuls, which was a far cry from the 3000 people that he announced would receive the grant in the state tv and radio stations. That wasn't all, the beneficiaries were all handpicked party supporters not the Ebonyi youths who he asked to submit business plans and proposals.

In fact, the crowd in this pictures are:
1. Those who were deceived and expected to receive the promised 300k.
3. Those who were invited by the newly elected illegal council chairmen from the 13 LGAs.
3. Hired crowd.
4. Those who needed a place to catch a free lunch.

Don't come here and tell us this was a rally when it was not.
Stupid liars.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by ASAPFERG1: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:
An Unpleasant region...that needs their independence from a DEAD Country...that You adore. Ironic aint it??

I pray every for you to have your cursed region
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by M4A1carbine: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Help push the gospel.. You hate Biafrans and they hate you back vehemently...

Stop hiding behind your useless keyboard...encourage the emergence, so that you can have your beautiful Nigeria.

ASAPFERG1:
I pray every for you to have your cursed region
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Duru009(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify

Verify my foot, keep deceiving yourself. Ebonyi state is a FULL PDP state. My uncle comes from there. Just like Enugu, Ebonyi is a PDP state. Governor is only deceiving himself which he knows very well......
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by ASAPFERG1: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Help push the gospel.. You hate Biafrans and they hate you back vehemently...

Stop hiding behind your useless keyboard...encourage the emergence, so that you can have your beautiful Nigeria.

like I said osu, I hhve always supported you cursed people to go
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by M4A1carbine: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Osu??...was that meant to make me cry??

You louts are just shallow...

Thanks for supporting Biafra...Loud it!!!

ASAPFERG1:
like I said osu, I hhve always supported you cursed people to go
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by JOemmy(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I laugh when I hear this

A party that is able to rent crowd is also able to rent them to do the voting

This one pass the things some people tag as 1million match yet we are told apc won't see votes in east

They came out because of umahi gesture not because of tinibu don't be carried away igbos are the most sophisticated voters in nigeria.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by VoteObi2023: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify
Because less than 4,000 youths gathered in a rally where over 2 billion was shared?

APC urchins are funny
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Mrfixitt(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify
You're naive about south east pattern of voting. Apc will lose in Ebonyi both in gubernatorial and presidential elections. Bookmark this comment
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Indispensable85(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I laugh when I hear this

A party that is able to rent crowd is also able to rent them to do the voting

This one pass the things some people tag as 1million match yet we are told apc won't see votes in east

Is this truthisunique2? U decamp?
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Indispensable85(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Dave is a super star. He's obviously in control of the politics of Ebonyi. The man is on ground.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
The same youths who wants to change the country for the better collecting bribes.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by descarado: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Melezenawii:

Go and Verify
https://www.nairaland.com/7313038/ill-host-peter-obi-ebonyi#116289988

You should study igbo people very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos, Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Yobe / Nigeria’s Economy Is The Third Fastest Growing In The World / Police Lied About My Release – Kattey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.