Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital (10888 Views)

Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by descarado: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116274517:

Dave will lose his polling unit to Obi.
https://www.nairaland.com/7313038/ill-host-peter-obi-ebonyi#116289988
So even you believed ebonyi will vote for tinubu?
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by descarado: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

The governor was sharing empowerment money, do you want people not to enjoy their state money? How does that translate to votes for Tinubu?
The governor has said he will host obi publicly when he come to ebonyi cos he love what he is doing.
SE and SS all locked down for obi.
I am loving these governors solidarity to obi. Enough of North rubbing shit on our face like we are surviving cos of them when it's the other way round.
The south should muster courage and challenge them squarely. They are nothing and have nothing.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by Jayden001(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Simply logic, campaign starts in a few weeks. Zombidients are currently scratching their heads.
Get off my mention u urchin. I'm Obidient to the core. Btw, people that attended the rally did so for their personal gain. I was like 100 meters away from the rally ground and people were going about their business as of nothing was going on.
People only felt their presence because the major road was block and we had to seek alternative.
Re: Umahi Holds Rally In Ebonyi, Gives 3,480 Youths ₦2.6 Billion Startup Capital by ElSudani: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Jayden001:

Get off my mention u urchin. I'm Obidient to the core. Btw, people that attended the rally did so for their personal gain. I was like 100 meters away from the rally ground and people were going about their business as of nothing was going on.
People only felt their presence because the major road was block and we had to seek alternative.

You had to seek an alternative route and it still felt like nothing was going on. What will it take for you know something was going on? Perhaps if had slept on the road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gowon Regrets Creating States, Says It Promotes Divisions / Hon. Sulaiman Bakari Declares For House Of Representatives In Jalingo (Photos) / APC Took Advantage Of Bombings In Borno On Election Day To Rig – PDP Agent Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.