Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Blackmail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blackmail (159 Views)

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / Boko Haram: UNICEF, Others Indicted In Plots To Blackmail Nigerian Military / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackmail by Kcxee(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning Nlanders,

I need help, currently a friend of mine who was in a sexual relationship with her Ex boyfriend is currently threatened by the same person with nude Pictures and video she sent to him during their dating period.

She is 18yrs, this happened last year and the broke up since December 2021. Only for him to send her nudes to her elder sister yesterday requesting for 100k for a start of not he will post it on all social media.

Please advice how to possible curtail this from blowing up.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Blackmail by WHEREISMANNA: 12:47pm On Jun 29
It seems u are fond of blackmail.

If u think spamming my trend like a kid will get u a refund, then u are dumbest.

I gave u steps to follow, contact us and submit a refund request bt u keep spamming my trend and this is annoying. Please continue, let me know when u are tired, then we will deduct 1k from every post u make per defamation and we will send u d rest.

If after the deduction, u end up owing us, i will take my balance from u.

Brb let me count

Infact u are owing me 4K now.

Please keep spamming my trend, my boss just contributed to this. We won't be making a refund because of blackmail. So keep posting.

You can come to our office too. We will be looking forward to ur nuisantical attitude
Re: Blackmail by Kcxee(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29
WHEREISMANNA:
It seems u are fond of blackmail.

If u think spamming my trend like a kid will get u a refund, then u are dumbest.

I gave u steps to follow, contact us and submit a refund request bt u keep spamming my trend and this is annoying. Please continue, let me know when u are tired, then we will deduct 1k from every post u make per defamation and we will send u d rest.

If after the deduction, u end up owing us, i will take my balance from u.

Brb let me count

Infact u are owing me 4K now.

Please keep spamming my trend, my boss just contributed to this. We won't be making a refund because of blackmail. So keep posting.

You can come to our office too. We will be looking forward to ur nuisantical attitude

Ok bro, you can't clear the air and saying you can't make refund is nothing bro

It only points to the fact that you are a scammer.

Agreed you don swindle me . Lol 😂

Petty thief.

(1) (Reply)

Was The Russian/ukrainian War Avoidable? / . / Shares, Crypto, Or Nfts: Which Is The Best Investment Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.