Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,549 members, 7,944,637 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? (344 Views)

How I Found My Life Purpose / How To Find Your Life Purpose / Some 22 Facts About Your Life Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? by Edipet(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2022
This post does make sense, but please think about It. might be wrong, in short am wrong.
It seems our life purpose is payment of bill, please do not say I don't know my life purpose/goals. Yes I don't know, the only one I know is payment of bill.
You wake up the in the morning, hustle all day come back home, sleep, wake you the next day repeat the same process till you are old and depart the earth. For those that would say the have another Life purpose/goals, any life other purpose you have must begin and end in payment of bill, you can't fulfill any life purpose without payment of bill.
N/b: spirituality is not inclusive

1 Like

Re: Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
my brother
Re: Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? by advanceDNA: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Edipet:
This post does make sense, but please think about It. might be wrong, in short am wrong.
It seems our life purpose is payment of bill, please do not say I don't know my life purpose/goals. Yes I don't know, the only one I know is payment of bill.
You wake up the in the morning, hustle all day come back home, sleep, wake you the next day repeat the same process till you are old and depart the earth. For those that would say the have another Life purpose/goals, any life other purpose you have must begin and end in payment of bill, you can't fulfill any life purpose without payment of bill.
N/b: spirituality is not inclusive

Everything has a price for you to have it...if you got it for free..someone paid on your behalf
Re: Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? by elmarioche777: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2022
My choice is Etoro X. Here is fresh etorox review. https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/etorox/ Just read the review and you will definitely try it!
Re: Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
True bro… you’re making sense

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn A Minimum Of $100 Per Week On Amazon, This Is Not KDP AMAZON. / Five Steps To Building Organizational Structure / Ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.