Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri (51493 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brendaniel:

For me, it's their fault, if they did their work well right here in Nigeria, it wouldn't be as bad as this in Dubai and other countries, what I am saying here is a whole lot of explanation, it goes beyond just stealing public funds...

THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA STARTS BY NOT SENTENCING PEOPLE LIKE AYODEOBA TO DEAATH BY STONING IN PUBLIC.

PEOPLE ARE RESOLVING ISSUE, HE IS STARTING TRIBALISM.

WHAT HAS TRIBE GOT TO DO WITH CRIME?
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Elidrisy20: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biafrans spoiling Nigerians Name abroad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

YOU ARE SENSELESS.

SEE, HOW TINUBU MOVES HIS MONEY.

WHERE DID HE GET IT FROM?

EVERY BODY CALLLED A NIGERIANS IS CONDITIONED AND SUFFERING FROM YOUR POOR GOVERNANCE AND STEALING.

no surprise,you guys were born to be stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

YOU ARE SENSELESS.

SEE, HOW TINUBU MOVES HIS MONEY.

WHERE DID HE GET IT FROM?

EVERY BODY CALLLED A NIGERIANS IS CONDITIONED AND SUFFERING FROM YOUR POOR GOVERNANCE AND STEALING.

no surprise,you guys were born to be stupid. Half of your population is in india jails

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ayodeoba:
no surprise,you guys were born to be stupid

ALL A GROWN AS MAN WANT TO DO IS DRAW ATTENTION OF NDIIGBO TO HIMSELF, ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

SHAME KILL!

THE FEELING IS NOT RECIPROCATED, I COULDN'T CARELESS ABOUT YOU.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Igboslayer: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
You know why they profile the youth… crime
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
IF PEOPLE GO AND CHECK WHAT I WAS POSTING, THEY WILL SEE THE ANGLE FROM WHICH I APPROACH THE PROBLEM.

NOT ONCE DID I MENTION YORUBA.

YET THIS ONE CANNOT KEEP IGBO OFF HIS MOUTH.

NO WONDER FELLOW YORUBA THAT ARE FED-UP SENT ADEYINKA GRANDSON TO PRISON FOR 5 YEARS.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

ALL A GROWN AS MAN WANT TO DO IS DRAW ATTENTION OF NDIIGBO TO HIMSELF, ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

SHAME KILL!

THE FEELING IS NOT RECIPROCATED, I COULDN'T CARELESS ABOUT YOU.
what's so special about ndigbo aside from,drug dealings,human trafficking,biaffra cannibals,one chance robbers,419ers etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:
IF PEOPLE GO AND CHECK WHAT I WAS POSTING, THEY WILL SEE THE ANGLE FROM WHICH I APPROACH THE PROBLEM.

NOT ONCE DID I MENTION YORUBA.

YET THIS ONE CANNOT KEEP IGBO OFF HIS MOUTH.

NO WONDER FELLOW YORUBA THAT ARE FED-UP SENT ADEYINKA GRANDSON TO PRISON FOR 5 YEARS.

even if you don't mention yorubas,truth be told,87% of Igbos traveling abroad are going there for illegal deals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ayodeoba:
even if you don't mention yorubas,truth be told,87% of Igbos traveling abroad are going there for illegal deals

NEXT!
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by mystery22: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
V9er:
Those igbos spoilt work for other people
I spit
hushppy and those cultist misbehaving are igbo abi useless bigot

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

IF ME AND YOU JAM, U WONT BE SO STUPID.

ONE, I AM QUICK TO ANGER.

TWO, I GOT NO PATIENCE.

THREE, I HAVE CONTACTS TO CAGE YOU PERMANENTLY IN A COFFIN.

MEN DONT PLAY WITH FELLOW MEN.
ogà shut up there,if you get werey for head,you go die with your werey,go vex with satan for hell. We go cook your meat give you chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ayodeoba:
ogà shut up there,if you get werey for head,you go die with your werey,go vex with satan for hell. We go cook your meat give you chop

NEXT!
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by mystery22: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ayodeoba:
what's so special about ndigbo aside from,drug dealings,human trafficking,biaffra cannibals,one chance robbers,419ers etc.
Imagine you a Tinubu urchin calling another tribe druggie when your father and mother is a boy and slave to the main Pablo Escobar 2 in lagos
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

IF ME AND YOU JAM, U WONT BE SO STUPID.

ONE, I AM QUICK TO ANGER.

TWO, I GOT NO PATIENCE.

THREE, I HAVE CONTACTS TO CAGE YOU PERMANENTLY IN A COFFIN.

MEN DONT PLAY WITH FELLOW MEN.
if he sure for you,drop your control,we go track you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ayodeoba:
if he sure for you,drop your control,we go track you

NEXT!
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

When you reach 40 bro.

Not too long now.
I’m already over forty. I won’t patronize a destination which rejects a sizable population of my people.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ayodeoba: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
mystery22:
Imagine you a Tinubu urchin calling another tribe druggie when your father and mother is a boy and slave to the main Pablo Escobar 2 in lagos
eyaah pele! But tinubu is not serving or had ever served any jail time for drug deal? But why is the half of ndigbo population in asia jails?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by buggatiboss(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
meobizy:
I’m already over forty. I won’t patronize a destination which rejects a sizable population of my people.

IF, WE GET JUST 4 YEARS OF GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA, DUBAI WILL LIFT THEIR RESTRICTION IMMEDIATELY.

THERE IS A DIRECT CORRELATION BETWEEN BAD GOVERNANCE AND CRIME, RESULTING IN DISCRIMINATION.

AS A BLACK PERSON, YOU ARE LOOKED DOWN UPON, IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD FOR ONE REASON, UNDER-DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by rusher14: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
meobizy:

Ok sir.

Staying home is even better.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Mandate2023: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
DamianX:
This woman is quite useless in her position.
May all countries adopt this and it should be extended to politicians and their family members of all ages.

You should first call the government before you call the youths. Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Shey na Igbos cluster like sardine for Dubai.

U r a useless fool...she's useless bcoz she did not force her own law on UAE or she has to be responsible for d life style and crimes Nigerians go into overseas

Always blaming the government for everything even life outside Nigeria u r still blaming them......d good she has done an sure u can't remember....hw she was wrong on UAE law nw I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by nkiliuzo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
wetin una wan go do for Dubai sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by meobizy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

IF, WE GET JUST 4 YEARS OF GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA, DUBAI WILL LIFT THEIR RESTRICTION IMMEDIATELY.

THERE IS A DIRECT CORRELATION BETWEEN BAD GOVERNANCE AND DISCRIMINATION.

AS A BLACK PERSON, YOU ARE LOOKED DOWN UPON, IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD FOR ONE REASON, UNDER-DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY.
Na so we see am.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
meobizy:
Na so we see am.

ANYWHERE, YOU GO WITH YOUR COLOUR SKIN, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK.

THIS CAN ONLY CHANGE, ONCE WE CHANGE THE NARRATIVE.

THE ONLY WAY TO DO SO, IS TO FIX NIGERIA, BY ELECTING CREDIBLE PEOPLE BASED ON MERIT.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by nkiliuzo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Biafrans spoiling Nigerians Name abroad
because hushpuppi na Biafran? idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Jay16: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

They would be given different type of visas if on a working visit, else they would have to travel with their families if under 40 years old, else they stay at home.

Title is not recognised.
Clearer now

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

ANYWHERE, YOU GO WITH YOUR COLOUR SKIN, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK.

THIS CAN ONLY CHANGE, ONCE WE CHANGE THE NARRATIVE.

THE ONLY WAY TO DO SO, IS TO FIX NIGERIA, BY ELECTING CREDIBLE PEOPLE BASED ON MERIT.
Naija don spoil. Not even a candidate who falls from heaven can fix things especially in four years. What I propose is a four-man, six year presidency. If we have four serious individuals carrying out the role with equal power, the country will face an upward trajectory in as little as three years.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
PERSONALLY, I AM NOT CONCERNED IF UAE DECIDE TO BAN ALL NIGERIA FROM ENTERING THEIR COUNTRY.

IF YOU BAN UNTIL THE AGE OF 40, IS IT GRANNIES THAT ARE 50 TO 70 YEARS THAT WILL BE COMING TO DUBAI.

I SEE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO UNITE NIGERIA YOUTH IN A CALL TO ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR NATION BUILDING.

IF WE BUILD NIGERIA, THEY WILL COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

LET US BUILD NIGERIA.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Princeoflimpopo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
OnionBandit:
most Igbos pushing drugs are within the age range of 35-50, remember!

Don’t bring tribalism into this, they said Nigerians not Igbo, Yourba or Hausa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.