Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri (51494 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
meobizy:
Naija don spoil. Not even a candidate who falls from heaven can fix things especially in four years. What I propose is a four-man, six year presidency. If we have four serious individuals carrying out the role with equal power, the country will face an upward trajectory in as little as three years.

IDEAS IS WHAT DRIVES THE WORLD.

I FULLY SUPPORT YOUR PROPOSAL.

LET US HAVE ONE PRESIDENT FROM NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST IN CHARGE OF THESE REGIONS.

INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OVER JUST ONE PRESIDENCY, LET US SEE COMPETITION FOR PERFORMANCE.

NIGERIA MAY BE TOO BIG FOR JUST ONE PRESIDENT TO MANAGE.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Princeoflimpopo:

Don’t bring tribalism into this, they said Nigerians not Igbo, Yourba or Hausa

FORGET NIGERIA MY BROTHER, BLACK IS WHAT THEY REALLY SEE.

ONCE YOUR BLACK, YOUR RUBBISH AND THEY WILL TREAT YOU AS TRASH.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by lookingfly: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
RaptObserver:
Must they go to UAE?
is going there that is the problem abi their dubious acts and lifestyle of swindling people and committing all forms of crimes. They shouldn't block others way ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
As long as yeebos are out there,tarnishing the image of Nigeria and giving other Nigerians bad reputations, it's just a matter of time for other nations to start coming up with all sorts of laws targeted specifically against Nigerians.

Yeebos are criminals !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by infogeneral: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Really really sad!
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
As long as yeebos are out there,tarnishing the image of Nigeria and giving other Nigerians bad reputations, it's just a matter of time for other nations to start coming up with all sorts of laws targeted specifically against Nigerians.

Yeebos are criminals !

YET U WONT LET OR LEAVE THEM TO TAKE THEIR BIAFRA AND GO PEACEFULLY.

U KEEP OPENINIG ACCOUNT AND SHOUTING Igbo, LIKE A GOAT.

SOMEONE JUST PROPOSE 4 MAN PRESIDENT FOR 6 YEARS.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Yeebos are criminals !

HAVE THEY` NOT TOLD YOU, TO GO AND BE A COUNTRY BY YOURSELF?

DEY SAT AT HOME FOR THE LAST YEAR SO, YOU CAN LEAVE THEM ALONE.

ARE U HUMAN?
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
I PROPOSE, WE WATCH SOME DEMONS SHARING COUNTRY WITH US CLOSELY, WEN THEY RUN MAD, WE CATCH THEM AND LOCK THEM AWAY PERMANENTLY.

ELSE, THEY WILL KEEP CAUSING CONFUSION AND WE GO NO WHERE.

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by meobizy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
hammer567:

IT IS A WARNING TO QUIT HEAVY FOOLRY WITH ME.

MEN DONT PLAY WITH FELLOW MEN.

I AM NOT A GAY.
Okay.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by latolz: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
ALWAYS EMBARRASSING OURSELVES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by RichDotCom07: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

I don't even like that Dubai

How many blacks there lives expensive lifestyle

Dubai gave Hushpuppy out
Bleep Dubai anyways ��
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
meobizy:
Okay.

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS, WE DISCUSS AS MEN.

DONT START BEING A TRIBALIST AND DRAGGING EVERY TOPIC INTO A TRIBAL CORNER.

DISCUSS ISSUE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT ONE NIGERIA, IF YOU DONT LET US DIVIDE THE COUNTRY AND ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAY.

IF AS A BLACK PERSON, THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND, THEN AS A RACE, WE ARE BOTTOM AND WORTHLESS.

WE REALLY SHOULD NOT BE IN COUNTRY WITH OTHER TRIBES.

AS EVEN SHARING A COUNTRY WITH YOUR OWN TRIBE WILL BE AN UPHILL STRUGGLE DUE TO LOW I.Q
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Ffolksy: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
This may not be connected to crime as insinuated by Madam Dabiri. I watched a video last week on LinkedIn where a recruiting company invited applicants through walk-in interview for some available vacancies.

The crowd was massive, like the ones you see when national football teams are having matches. The recruiting company became overwhelmed and had to cancel the exercise.

That kept me wondering if Dubai could have such indicator of unemployment rate, yet my fellows here are killing over themselves to go there.

This policy may just be a way of reducing job competition for their citizens.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by kelspinall(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
i never liked dubai,all my life all i think is italy,spain france germany and so on.

wetin i dey go dubai go do,zero fun,too strict with their laws..my opinion shaa

but i hate dubai..peace
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
THE ONLY REASON THE WHITE MAN HAS A PROGRESSIVE COUNTRY IS BECAUSE THEY WATCH THEIR DEMONS CLOSELY.

JUST THIS MORNING BORIS JOHNSON FOLLOWED POLICE TO CATCH ONE.

OUR ONLY HOPE IS TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM THAT THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IF THEY INSIST ON CONSTITUTING NUISANCE.

WE PUT THEM AWAY PERMANENTLY.

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Spandau: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Dubai is overrated as fvck smiley

Still far better than your country as fvck! It is your type that will constitute nuisance in another country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Spandau: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
they hate to see the youths succeed

Is Dubai government responsible for Nigerian youth?
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ffolksy:
This may not be connected to crime as insinuated by Madam Dabiri. I watched a video last week on LinkedIn where a recruiting company invited applicants through walk-in interview for some available vacancies.

The crowd was massive, like the ones you see when national football teams are having matches. The recruiting company became overwhelmed and had to cancel the exercise.

That kept me wondering if Dubai could have such indicator of unemployment rate, yet my fellows here are killing over themselves to go there.

This policy may just be a way of reducing job competition for their citizens.
agents keep deceiving people there plus my case will be different syndrome

1 Like

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Queensss(f): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yes, Civilised and Developed countries like this want your money. UK, UAE etc. They want you to come and spend and enrich their economy. One way or the other. Tourism, education, etc

But they won't stop at nothing to cut you out if
your stay begins to bastardized their society.

That is what some Nigerians in UAE are turning the place to.. Lol.. Clutters of nuisance! In fact. I watch a video where a bunch of alleged cult boys were wielding cutlasses, destroying properties and chasing a supposed rival cult guy in public. Imagine the oddity

And you expect them not to take extreme measures like this.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by usagee36: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dubai gives permanent residence? Hell no.
2Radii:
Abi

Dubai don wise, wen dem see say Nigeria don dey enter their corntree using the easier visa and later turn it to permanent visa just to rob, kill, deal in drugs, engage in cultism, prostitutions and all that.
Now dem don change am to family visa, a never hear that kind of visa before grin. The wahala there is that u must go with a family member to reduce ur chances of causing problems for them, even if u cause wahala, ur chances of bn caught increases, and if u overstay ur welcome!?!? Then more money to dubai pocket grin grin see brains grin
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
2Radii:
Abi

Dubai don wise, wen dem see say Nigeria don dey enter their corntree using the easier visa and later turn it to permanent visa just to rob, kill, deal in drugs, engage in cultism, prostitutions and all that.
Now dem don change am to family visa, a never hear that kind of visa before grin. The wahala there is that u must go with a family member to reduce ur chances of causing problems for them, even if u cause wahala, ur chances of bn caught increases, and if u overstay ur welcome!?!? Then more money to dubai pocket grin grin see brains grin

THIS YOUR WRITE UP MAKE SENSE.

THE QUESTION IS, Y IS NIGERIA NOT TURNING PEOPLE BACK AT HE AIRPORT HERE IN NIGERIA.

LET, ME GUESS, THE AIRPORT WORKERS ARE ALL BEGGARS.

THAT IS THE SAME CORRUPTION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

IF NOT, NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE FILTERING PEOPLE GOING ABROAD AND TURNING THEM BACK FOR VARIOUS REASON.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
I DEY FOR AIRPORT, A GIRL OF 20 YEARS CARRY YANSH COME SAY SHE DEY GO DUBAI OR ITALY, I GO ALLOW HER PASS.

NO WAY, SHE IS GOING TO DETENTION AND ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVE IN HER TRAVEL ARE GOING TO JAIL FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

THIS IS HOW WE ROLL, WHEN NIGERIA ARRIVE.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Useless Nigerians everywhere
Nigerians are like cancer
We used our hands to destroy our country, and want to go destroy another man country
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by dododawa1: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
NIGERIA is d best,if not those USELESS LEADERS.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin dey Dubai sef..mtcheww
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Regie2bless: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oga leave Tinubu and buhari alone, we tend to politicise our failure as a country. Na buhari or tinubu or Goodluck na blend dem join cult? Or buhari send dem go start cult war for UAE? Other countries are there, like Ghana, Togo, Cameroon etc are there but no noice from those countries but we tends to carry our bad character to other countries to showcase. Nigeria have a dysfunctional society where anything goes, a known thief will be celebrated because he/ she has money. Where patients can easily give their daughter hand in marriage to a yahoo boy than a banker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by Elidrisy20: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
nkiliuzo:
because hushpuppi na Biafran? idiat!
he mingle with them,so he's one of them
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by hammer567: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Regie2bless:
Oga leave Tinubu and buhari alone, we tend to politicise our failure as a country. Na buhari or tinubu or Goodluck na blend dem join cult? Or buhari send dem go start cult war for UAE? Other countries are there, like Ghana, Togo, Cameroon etc are there but no noice from those countries but we tends to carry our bad character to other countries to showcase. Nigeria have a dysfunctional society where anything goes, a known thief will be celebrated because he/ she has money. Where patients can easily give their daughter hand in marriage to a yahoo boy than a banker.

IF BUHARI WAS DOING HIS JOB, ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HAVE CULTS IN UNIVERSITY?

IS THAT Y PEOPLE SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL?

DO U KNOW, HOW MANY PARENTS HAVE CRIED AFTER THEIR CHILDREN WAS MURDERED IN SCHOOL?

ALL THIS THING CAN END BUT NAIJA IS COMFORTABLE WITH THEM.

I MEAN WOLE SOYINKA, EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO REFER TO HIMSELF AS THE FATHER OF CULTISM.

THEM GIVE AM AWARD AND STATEMANSHIP.
Re: Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

I don't even like that Dubai

How many blacks there lives expensive lifestyle

Dubai gave Hushpuppy out
Tinubu is the most wicked man I have ever known because he packaged Buhari and sold him to Nigeria of which we foolishly bought now the shameless To ubu wants to come to rule Nigeria, then even Benin Republic and Togo will deny Nigerians visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.