Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly (3552 Views)

Bandits Kidnapped Sheikh Gumi's Brother & He Paid A Ransom / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by GodsOwnMan: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi n lies eh

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

“All claims that Peter Obi received no entitlement benefits as Anambra State's former governor were false; my administration paid him fifty (50) million Naira monthly through Benji Uba."

Obi never refused these largess contrary to what he claims, and would always call to confirm receipt each month. When there is a delay, he calls me directly to find out why. I stopped the payment when he demanded in excess of seven (7) billion Naira, claiming it was money used to finance my first term election. Obi has continued to fight me ever since till I left office.

- Governor Willie Obiano
Former Governor of Anambra State.

News without a source.... Madness! You just wake up to write rubbish!!
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Ogakaycce(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

“All claims that Peter Obi received no entitlement benefits as Anambra State's former governor were false; my administration paid him fifty (50) million Naira monthly through Benji Uba."

Obi never refused these largess contrary to what he claims, and would always call to confirm receipt each month. When there is a delay, he calls me directly to find out why. I stopped the payment when he demanded in excess of seven (7) billion Naira, claiming it was money used to finance my first term election. Obi has continued to fight me ever since till I left office.

- Governor Willie Obiano

This is Fake news from pit of hell.

Peter obi dares Anambra govt to publish it in a national newspaper where the state buy him pure water after he handover.
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by MaestroID(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2022
N.a. once you go know say na Fake News...
But it won't still stop people from voting.

Why other persons never talk say na lie or why them no bring bank evidence to show the transaction.
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by ImperialYoruba: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2022
evansjeff:
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?

Until ibo become president yanminri will never have sense. According to Obj, they cant become president for another 150yrs.
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by 528ibilola: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2022
LEGITIMATE SOURCE OR YOU GET THE Bleep OUT OF HERE. LEGITIMATE SOURCE OR YOU GET THE Bleep OUT OF HERE. ...
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by AntiBMC(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Coming from an unrepentant drunk....believe at ur own peril
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Snapchat: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Period007:
Nairaland is now used in peddling fake news and the mods are watching

It’s fake news because it exposes Obi but it would have been real if it was Atiku or Tinubu.

Who do una this thing?
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by PeterObi4LP: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

If you can not provide the source of this news, then go and die-Oshiomole
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by JackHamma1234(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Beerpalour talks... Where is the evidence and by the way what does tinubu get a former governor of Lagos state? Or Atiku as former VP. ABEG WHO BE BENJI UBA. He that goes to equity goes with clean hands, Judge PO not the love and attention he is getting that is paining you guys but with the same standard as you judge BAT (XHICAGO BOBO)
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by mbos: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
simply provide transaction evidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Behind The Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / Anioma Group Congratulates Delta Acting Governor Of Igbo Extraction / Dangote Signs $3.3bn Loan Agreement To Build Africa’s Biggest Petrochemical & Oi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.