Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly (3550 Views)

Bandits Kidnapped Sheikh Gumi's Brother & He Paid A Ransom / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Newsletter01: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Willie Obiano Retorts:

“All claims that Peter Obi received no entitlement benefits as Anambra State's former governor were false; my administration paid him fifty (50) million Naira monthly through Benji Uba."

Obi never refused these largess contrary to what he claims, and would always call to confirm receipt each month. When there is a delay, he calls me directly to find out why. I stopped the payment when he demanded in excess of seven (7) billion Naira, claiming it was money used to finance my first term election. Obi has continued to fight me ever since till I left office.

- Governor Willie Obiano
Former Governor of Anambra State.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by evansjeff(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
I pity youths who believe Obi is their saviour, Obi is not any different, he’s a very smart looter.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fake propaganda news

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Everythinggood: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

“All claims that Peter Obi received no entitlement benefits as Anambra State's former governor were false; my administration paid him fifty (50) million Naira monthly through Benji Uba."

Obi never refused these largess contrary to what he claims, and would always call to confirm receipt each month. When there is a delay, he calls me directly to find out why. I stopped the payment when he demanded in excess of seven (7) billion Naira, claiming it was money used to finance my first term election. Obi has continued to fight me ever since till I left office.

- Governor Willie Obiano
LEGITIMATE SOURCE OR YOU GET THE Bleep OUT OF HERE. grin

45 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Its fake, even even if its not, he deserves the pay

12 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by PraizHim: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

Liar Liar Pants on Fire. Lies and propagandas. From Agbado Media factory of fake news.

Go find work oh. You no go use propaganda work train children.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by AdamuKD: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Urchins no go ever get sense. Obi is a goal and no among of propaganda go make us change our mind

15 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Period007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nairaland is now used in peddling fake news and the mods are watching

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Omesbrit(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
They have exhausted their lies. This one can not sale.

11 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Owerri1stSon: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

Source: "Trust me bro"

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Agboola321(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nairaland and fake news. Mod una no dey work at all

6 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by KingsJohnson(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

Wailer

Your tears is our bathing water

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Naijanascam: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

Agbado miscreants doing the unthinkable just to earn monthly stipend.......
Modern day Abobaku

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by dominic17: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
I wonder the kind of reasoning you guys have, somebody just wrote trash, he did not sight the source of his information nor evidence, you just believed it. Does really make sense to you.

Rozross:
I pity youths who believe Obi is their saviour, Obi is not any different, he’s a very smart looter.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by espn(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
evansjeff:
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?
Please say nothing until after d election...This space wldnt contain us with the dullards disobedient supporters...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Abdu81: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu sacrifice the brain of all his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Abdu81: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
espn:
Please say nothing until after d election...This space wldnt contain us with the dullards disobedient supporters...

Nairaland is the only job you do.
Useless soul.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by espn(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abdu81:

Nairaland is the only job you do.
Useless soul.
hahha....You mean your father is an animal? A useless one?
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Ulunne777(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amoda Ogunlere's Media Org and lies.
Children of darkness and escobar grin

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

If it's not in news dallies or reliable link then u are a bigot idiot.
Let me write mine

The husband to your mother confirmed to our news agency that he was not the one responsible for your pregnancy. He stated that it was a dog called Bulldog made his wife pregnant for you. After our agent went futher to investigate,we found out it was not only a bull dog but pitbull and some puppies joined in bleeping your mother.

Siqn.
Obidient news agency.
Doubt this news to your own detriment.

You think say na u Sabi carry fake news.
Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by drlateef: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake propaganda news

Shut up!!! Or disprove Obiano statements with evidence. Stop wailing aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
drlateef:

Shut up!!! Or disprove Obiano statements with evidence. Stop wailing aimlessly.

That's how we heard that it was a mad man that made your mother pregnant for you.

Stop wailling. Prove to me the news is fake

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by popez: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nairaland is now being turned into a dustbin

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
evansjeff:

they can never have sense simply because they allowed their emotional feelings and Egos to drive them.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Niwdog(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
That idiotic mod will not close this thread but if it's the other way round he will quickly close it
At times some people MIND na cassava flour full am

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by drlateef: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

That's how we heard that it was a mad man that made your mother pregnant for you.

Stop wailling. Prove to me the news is fake

Can someone give me padlock to keep his mouth shut?
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by sanpipita(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Period007:
Nairaland is now used in peddling fake news and the mods are watching

It's terrible seems they have given some people freedom to spread lies here, election will come and go sha

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gistlovers come ooooo
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by tempest01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Newsletter01:
Willie Obiano Retorts:

- Governor Willie Obiano

Will not bother to check if this is true because even if this was true, it is not a "largess". calling it "largess" shows the bias of the writer and it is most likely propaganda.

If it is a largess, then Willie is admitting to criminal activity if it is not his personal money.
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by Holybaddo: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't care
He collects salary or not
At the least all Former Governor collects salary

Na Him I go stoll vote for cool
Re: Willie Obiano Reveals He Paid Peter Obi Fifty Million Naira Monthly by sukar886: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Useless people , una no get work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Cramped Inside Campaign Venue In Edo At Night (photos) / Naira Gains Massively Against Dollar Radio Nigeria Nov 5 / Joseph Yobo Weds Adaeze Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.