Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently (6611 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by edihospita: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
This story is just too messy. Tell your friend to take a time out and think. He should stop reasoning with his balls. He should get away from this girl for a while and think. I personally think he is beign used. How can he be so blind. A DNA should answer the question of paternity nothing else. He should get ready and get it done ASAP. How can a naija boy be this foolish!!!! i cannot explain it. Love is not meant to be stupid but rational. I beg him to THINK HARD O!!! Doesnt he have a family? can't they talk or the issue or something. His babe is a schemer a big one. Most women can be but it takes a smart guy to know it and act fast
[/quote

I agree with you babe, but i wish it was that easy for him.
I have decided to make a print out of all the contributions on this topic on this site and show it to him, may it will help, wat do u think?
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by tonia2000(f): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2007
@poster
I feel so much for him,what a terrible experience.Please advice him to forgive the adulterous woman and make her leave immediately,she doesn't deserve anything good.chrs
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by acidrop(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm, a girl can never leave her ex for another guy, in d name of love undecided
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by bignero: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2007
tonia2000:

@poster
I feel so much for him,what a terrible experience.Please advice him to forgive the adulterous woman and make her leave immediately,she doesn't deserve anything good.chrs

SECONDED

@POSTER
I KNOW A RELATIVE WHOM,HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF THIS ISUUE OF SWEEPING IMPORTANT ISSUES UNDER D CARPET AND WISHING THEM AWAY.HE HAS TO FACE THE MUSIC LIKE A MAN OR ELSE HE WILL SUFFER LIKE MY RELATIVE WHOM IS 50 SOMETHING HAS SUFFERD DUE TO COWARDLY INDECISION FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS AND SO DO HIS CHILDREN UP TILL NOW,IF HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS LIFE,HE SHLD CONSIDER THE UNBORN BABY,THOUGH ITS GOOD TO FORGIVE IN ORDER TO PROSPER, A TIGER CAN NEVER CHANGE ITS SPOTS,
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by funmeme(f): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
shocked shocked shocked na wah ooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by ozyisaac(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2007
MY GUY, OLD FIREWOOD NO DEY DIE. IF U FORGIVE AM, SHE GO SITLL DEY Bleep THE GUYS.
AND EVEN IF SHE DO AM AGAIN SHE GO ALWAYS FEEL SAY U GO 4GIVE AM.

IF NA ME I DON KICK AM TETE, WHICH KAN LUV BE THAT NOW!!!!

MY GUY U GET ALL IT TAKES TO MARRY HUNDRED IF U WANT.

BUT I GO ADVICE SAY MAKE U CHILEE FOR LUV 4 NOW, LUV SUPPOSE BE NATURAL AND NOT PRETENCE, ACCORDING TO UR STORY, SHE JUST USE U TAKE GET GREEN CARD because U BE CITIZEN 4 YONDER.
SHE NO LUV U AT ALL!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

SO KICK AM, KICK AM, MAKE LUV NO BLIND U IN JESUS NAME, MY GUY KICK AM.

DE PALEE SELF NA ONE STUPID MAN WEY WANT MAKE THE DAUGHTER DEY Bleep DICK AND HARRY FOR UK.

SHE DEY Bleep LIKE SAY IF U Bleep AM FOR 1HR SHE GO FIT STAND AM.

I 4 SAY MAKE UNA COME HIRE ME TO Bleep AM FOR IHR MAKE SHE NO SAY TO DEY COMMIT ADULTERY NO GEL.

MY NAME NA OZYISAAC GBAM. grin cry cry cry cry
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by vigasimple(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2007
@poster

I think that your friend has been given love portion or he is extraordinarily naive.

You should tell him to speak to his own mother for her motherly advice. His mother will be able to tell him the truth.

I forsee that this guy if as at when he found out through DNA that the baby belongs to the other guy will suffer heart attack before he will have the opportunity to committ suicide and that was what the lady 'wife' is hoping for so that she can claim some insurance monies and she willl not need divorce to marry 'her original husband' (called ex-boyfriend) as she will just get medical (death)certificate saying she has now become a widow. All the guy assets will also go to her. (YOUR FRIEND WILL BE A STUPID TOTAL LOSER)

It is important that this guy get help quickly preferably from his own parent before it is too late for him.

Scare him with possibility of STD, HIV etc from a sleep around 'wife'

In the end the decision is his but this is the time a good friend is needed.

I am more than 100% sure that this will end up in tears. It is a movies stricpt from
SUPER STORY.

Keep us posted.
Re: True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently by degubi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
@poster
the more he continues to linger on this issue the more complicated it will become for him, let him leave now while he still has his dignity intact, if he wants to go for DNA fine let him go but whatever the outcome the girl should have nothing whatsoever to do with his life. if the child is his he should do the rational thing and take care of the childs welfare without adding the woman to the equation, if the child is not his please advise him to fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee such a lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Some Of Them Are Emotionally Confused / City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? / This Man Has Spent Millions Of Dollars And Still Look Like This. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.