Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,548 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (449 Views)

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter / Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Biodun556(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Hahaha
Too weak to make such decision!
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Biodun556(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2022
My candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Maxymilliano(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2022
I guess this is a complement and not insult

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu epitomises hypocrisy and stinking corruption.

Was he not the person still employing agbero style of campaigning? What did he say about LP during the Osun election?

He knows how smart his followers are not, that's why he can easily finger and tickle their brains. Some of them are already celebrating the empty statement. Tomorrow he will do about turn and like zombie they will voice in accord...
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Naijanascam: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
I doubt if he truly mean what he said ....

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by RZArecta(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Agbado masquerades and cassava guzzlers are the inventors of insults against rival political parties and indeed other tribes especially if you're from the SE or a minority tribe like Ijaw. What is this man smoking ni ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Nightwolf1: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2022
The Parkinson diseased patient has discovered that Obidients are brutally prepared to match his urchins insult for insult, and they were thoroughly beaten in their own game hence he decided to instruct his demented urchins to surrender now before it becomes late. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by jamace(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Larryton(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2022
TINUBU WORKED WITH;
-Deloitte
-Arthur Andersen
-Haskin and Sells
-GTE services
-Mobil Oil as executive

ATIKU WORKED WITH;
-ONLY! Customs and retired with billions.

WHO ASK HOW TINUBU WAS A BILLIONAIRE AGAIN?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by tctrills: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Larryton:
TINUBU WORKED WITH;
-Deloitte
-Arthur Andersen
-Haskin and Sells
-GTE services
-Mobil Oil as executive

ATIKU WORKED WITH;

Oga no Mobil oil executive is a billionaire. You can't afford a private jet with a Mobil oil executive salary. We are talking of a Salary less than $200k a year. Even if he worked there for 50 years he wouldn't have been able to buy his jet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Larryton(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2022
tctrills:

Oga no Mobil oil executive is a billionaire. You can't afford a private jet with a Mobil oil executive salary. We are talking of a Salary less than $200k a year. Even if he worked there for 50 years he wouldn't have been able to buy his jet.

IF YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND BY READING ONCE, READ AGAIN BECAUSE ITS NOT ONLY MOBIL THAT I PUT THERE AS AN ORGANISATION HE ONCE WORKED
TINUBU WORKED WITH;
-Deloitte
-Arthur Andersen
-Haskin and Sells
-GTE services
-Mobil Oil as executive

ATIKU WORKED WITH;

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Hitman2003(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2022
I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free with ₦2,000 after sign up.https://link.palmpay.com/meEo
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by M4A1carbine: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
The Dinosaur...is trying to re-invent itself after so many insults on all Presidents and Presidential Candidates Over the years!!....

Tinubu and his desolate miscreants are immensely... fuulish and totally useless.

The Insults heaped on

Jonathan........Jonadaftt
Atiku.........Ahiefku
Patience Jonathan----Shepopotamus
Obi.......Obittuary

and a whole lot of other people by the campaign managers of this drug guzzling miscreant vastard are being returned now...and the vastard wants to dodge bullet??

We dey wait for Real campaign sef...tyhen una go understand!!!...spits
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by tctrills: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Larryton:

IF YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND BY READING ONCE, READ AGAIN BECAUSE ITS NOT ONLY MOBIL THAT I PUT THERE AS AN ORGANISATION HE ONCE WORKED
TINUBU WORKED WITH;
-Deloitte
-Arthur Andersen
-Haskin and Sells
-GTE services
-Mobil Oil as executive

ATIKU WORKED WITH;

guy try and use your head na. He did not work for all those companies at the same time. He was not receiving salary from all of them at the same time. So let's assume he got an average of $200k a year in his working days (this is very high but let's give it to him). In 40 years, he would have made $8 million. His private jet alone is over _20 million. Does it add up to you?
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Larryton(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2022
tctrills:
guy try and use your head na. He did not work for all those companies at the same time. He was not receiving salary from all of them at the same time. So let's assume he got an average of $200k a year in his working days (this is very high but let's give it to him). In 40 years, he would have made $8 million. His private jet alone is over _20 million. Does it add up to you?

I can now see that you are the one who isn't using his head, so if you have opportunity to work in such places, you wouldn't had any idea on investment, so don't you think his source of income could have multiplied as a result of investment?
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by agadez007(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Amoda Ogunlere is a fraud
Bola Tinubu is a stolen identity
That’s an insult itself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Okoroawusa: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2022
That's my president talking....

I so much love this man
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by slivertongue: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
That's the way to go. Obi said same earlier. Am waiting for Atiku and Kwankwaso to take a queue. It should be issues based campaign. On the average, NIGERIANS know the character of the major contestants. Image laundry and vicious attacks on opponents ain't gonna help any candidate.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by techWriter3: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
I know this is a complement and not insult
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by tctrills: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Larryton:

I can now see that you are the one who isn't using his head, so if you have opportunity to work in such places, you wouldn't had any idea on investment, so don't you think his source of income could have multiplied as a result of investment?
Please mention Tinubu's investments? See you are a pure hypocrite. You believe Tinubu can invest but Atiku cannot? At least Atiku has known investment, your Lord and Savoir Tinubu has no known investment.
If you like be defending a thief. Idiots like you always defend these evil politicians. The worst is that you were not even paid.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2022

(1)

Suddenly Tinubu Supporters Want Yorubanation / N198 Billion Budgeted For 2023 Census: Osinbajo / Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.