Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

"If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife (537 Views)

Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike / If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall (2) (3) (4)

"If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by dangerousd071: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
PDP presidential candidate's wife, Titi Abubakar, has revealed her husband's plan for Nigeria if elected in 2023.

FCT, Abuja - Titi Abubakar, wife of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has appealed to Nigerian women and youths for support, saying that her husband was well prepared to rescue the nation and bring it back to working ways. Ms Abubakar said this during the inauguration of the Atiku-Okowa Vanguard Nigeria on Saturday, September 3, in Abuja, The Punch reported.

Her words: “If my husband is elected, I will do more for Nigerian children and women. Atiku has promised women and youths 40 per cent in the cabinet, he is a man of his word and he will do it but it is you alone that can make it happen.

“I am appealing to you, our women and youths, don’t sell your conscience and your tomorrow but rather, stand for the right thing and your tomorrow will be better because Atiku will bring back Nigeria’s lost glory." Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1490058-atikus-wife-huge-promise-nigerians-reveals-what-happen-husband-elected/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by marenalexander7: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Grandma!!! Can u help me tell your husband to leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone. Haba, ti eyan ba da’gba, o ma n ye ogun ja ni. You people should enjoy ur old age pls. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2QHWHBKTM

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by danjumaisah: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigeria, a country full of empty promises in times of political trade. Every year, the same promises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WD2fLu5zY

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by adeeyarhabdulla: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
So you mean you haven’t been of help to Children/youths of this country?? But will do that as soon as your husband emerges our Next president come 2023 lol
Daydreamers.Total scam����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_laybWo3g

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by carochristoper: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Madam you can do that even without your husband being president because a northerner cannot take over from a northerner, so Nigerians will OBIdiently vote the people's choice

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by favourobaro90: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
You mean the Dubai' Children? You can't deceive Us anymore!!
Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by limeta(f): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oya go out and fry arkara or roast corn
Anything you ve never done in your life just to decieve the people .
Even join clean gutter

Titi Dubai first lady.
Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by descarado: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Atiku has 21 official children. Somebody said it's more than 40.
So are you going to help women and children.
What will the other wives do?

Anybody who tell you atiku is an unifier is a big liar.
Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by Jostoman: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
marenalexander7:
Grandma!!! Can u help me tell your husband to leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone. Haba, ti eyan ba da’gba, o ma n ye ogun ja ni. You people should enjoy ur old age pls. Thanks
but Atiku is not Old when he ignore some PDP members choice and pick Peter Obi as his running mate.
Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nice
That's what everyone will also say
Am still going to vote for peter obi

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by Hidewell(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Go and check history and see what her excellency did. She's mother to all.

God bless the incoming First Lady of Nigeria.

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by WonderManly(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Okay now. Noted!

Re: "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife by Abfinest007(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
We won't elect a thief

Let Tell The Truth. Nigeria Was Better Till APC Came. / Nigerian Troops Attack Imo Communities At Least One Killed, Several Houses Burnt / Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu