Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,377 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (1282 Views)

Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / We Will Always Identify With Senator Adeleke – Classmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by blamingthedevil: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bola Tinubu meets with Senator Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by blamingthedevil: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Two knaves and machiavellians.

Tinubu should stop wasting his time, me and my ménage will vote for Peter Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by libertyfather(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Baba balance.....BAT lokan 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
For what?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Cypress042: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Those encouraging and pushing this man should take it easy.

I'm just a concerned Nigerian though, who respects old people sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Tinububalls: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hope Igbos are now supporting BAT?
After you will still cry foul.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Okay oh
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by gtrust: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
OUK himself dey struggle

Obidient we know
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by GodsOwnMan: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
cheesy

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Who are those saying Tinubu is old, this man is perfectly fit.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by internationalman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu is going to be disgraced like him and Oshiomole were disgraced in Edo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by DSC7: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
The headline should be;

Two Ex convicts meets to share new looting formats

Orji uzor kalu crippled Abia state economy while Tinubu looted and is still looting Lagos state...

Las Las we will stone them with our PVC 2023...

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Dapson73(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cypress042:
Those encouraging and pushing this man should take it easy.

I'm just a concerned Nigerian though, who respects old people sad

Nobody is pushing a man with long life ambition.

It's Asiwaju's time.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Geo4646: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu meets with Senator Orji Uzor Kalu

Orji who can't deliver a governor candidate in abia, failure working with failure.. make orji try go Aba cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by newbornmacho(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
That chair should be cleaned with bleach when the pee pee shaky shaky daddy stands up

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Gentino(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
They will gather in one way but will scatter in seven ways. Go and ask Tinubu, Atiku and Wike

Gathering of two greedy men.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Truthisunique2: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu nor dey wear him cap again?

Desperation to be more northernern than atiku
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Jibrinpapa: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Our next president.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by mployer(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu is meeting elites, Obi is meeting the people.
One person is playing elites politics, the other is playing grassroot politics.

Let's see how this will play out.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Two big thieves. They freed their fellow thief just because of 2023 election. Shame
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Okoroawusa: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
mployer:
Tinubu is meeting elites, Obi is meeting the people.
One person is playing elites politics, the other is playing grassroot politics.

Let's see how this will play out.
The people where? Those abroad will make him president abi?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Peacemaker5128: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
What a bad news for our brothers
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by seunmsg(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Around this time last year, those supporting Peter Obi today were all over Nairaland regaling us with how Orji Uzor Kalu is the candidate of the Aso rock cabal and the powerful northern elites. They told us he’s the anointed candidate of APC and it was Tinubu that sentenced him to prison before Buhari used presidential power to bring him out.

Today, story don change. They are all over the thread abusing Orji uzor Kalu and calling him names. They will do the same to Obi once he concedes defeat after the presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by fiizznation: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Whoever wins between Atiku and Tinubu, I just hope his administration will be better than this present government.
Buhari tried to some extent, but some of his policies are anti-masses. And then the issue of insecurity that this present administration couldn't resolve.

Well I will keep my fingers crossed and pray for a good, competent and compassionate leader for this country. I believe; Nigerians have suffered enough because of bad leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by coolitempa(f): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
fiizznation:
Whoever wins between Atiku and Tinubu, I just hope his administration will be better than this present government.
Buhari tried to some extent, but some of his policies are anti-masses. And then the issue of insecurity that this present administration couldn't resolve.

Well I will keep my fingers crossed and pray for a good, competent and compassionate leader for this country. I believe; Nigerians have suffered enough because of bad leaders.

God bless you sir. You are a fair man.
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Iliveforever(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
All they pass is talk small and snap pictures then the urchins now take over spreading it cos their next meal depends on it.

Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Two knaves and machiavellians.

Tinubu should stop wasting his time, me and my ménage will vote for Peter Obi

you and your menage are inconsequential because your electoral relevance cannot elect your ward councillors
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by JAMO84: 1:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu is old enough to be Orji Kalu's father, according to Mpurumirin addicts ( Not all Igbo)
Re: Pics: Bola Tinubu Meets With Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Mynd44: 3:44am On Sep 05, 2022

(1)

Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Others To Attend Presidential Debate- See More Details / Stylish Patience Jonathan At Late Alabo Graham Douglas Burial / YUSUF Datti...My Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.