Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason (49419 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by arantess: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hahahha, you got served

Maybe she perceived your weakness and couldn't continue, she went to a dominant male who will probably treat her like trash( you were too nice)

She even wants to be friends as per zoning while the alpha male continues sticking her in all places....women!!!

Anyways pick up the pieces and move on

NEVER accept her back again

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by gigabyte13: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Two jobless wereys
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Move on my brother
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by lovecontact: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text
cry, think bout d money u b saving n move on.

Look for someone who has to spend also, period
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Funny enough your crave for her will just increase. But the BEST way to handle this sort of break-off is to replace the girl (ur ex) with someone that is wicked, has bad mouth odor, selfish and corrupt like tinubu. Whenever you think of her, replace it with tinubu's image and see how you will move on like nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Tegabadguy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text
yahoo boy don collect your girlfriend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by duketerry22(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Even no reason is a reason man. Go focus on building yourself and be glad she respected you enough to even let you go.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by slimik: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I don't know what to say we have never even had sex before

Girl wey u no Bleep na u dey call babe? Guy you be onye zuzu + OPKONU!
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Capitalismisasc: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
wink Good karma bro, move on and dont waste your life for PUSS.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Traplord09: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

That same way my girl broke up with me chioma
No reason...

I don't want to say much just a tip...
Mov on bro girls get lot of problem

Even God can't understand them
All Girls are problem to ever marriage
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Capitalismisasc: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
duketerry22:
Even no reason is a reason man. Go focus on building yourself and be glad she respected you enough to even let you go.
True talk bro, but simps dem no go hear.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by DryMouth: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
How old are you?
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ikdaddy01(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
I remember that year my girl sent me exactly this kind of text.
I smiled and ignored it. Like nothing happened. There was no reason and inside me we byn get that kain young adult love.
Went to their house next day, like the way I go on normal days too with all smiles. (Parents were not always around. Pals with siblings.) She later asked me if I go her message, I was like no big deal I got itt. Later she was laffing. Girl sent it to 3 guys disturbing her. One was begging, the other moved on.
Same night we were enjoying Bleep together.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Love mattee,? I jump am pass.

Does this one needs advice..

Nawadays boys don't have time to toast girls o.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Mummiesboy: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

I don't know what to say we have never even had sex before
Is a pity. You are finish you have not even tested the honey pot..did kind thing dey really pain
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Traplord09: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

Just de same way ...
Wrightup.

There we put God at everythin.. da do

Chioma .... I won't forget sooo soon
It a long story.
But I move on..

Life no get part 2

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ekevwe(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:
When I was 25 very readily to get married with my gf then. After 7 months of perfect relationship, she started avoiding me. I became worried. She stopped picking my calls for no reason. I then gave her some few weeks break. Then she called that she want us to see but not in my house. We then met in an eatery. That's when she told me she has a baby unknowingly to me. That she knows I have been good to her, but she is not the perfect person for me. That she will never forgive men because of the circumstances that led to her giving birth. That she want to frustrate her future husband as she has been frustrating other guys. That she doesn't want to frustrate me.

So bro your gf might be helping u out of trouble now, but love will not let you see it.

Just move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by omoadeleye(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lonestar124:
And what was your reply to her message?

Move on....

He was begging her
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by newoffer: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
U are broke that's why....
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Waywardson6: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
She broke up with you & you couldn't handle it on your own, you had to share with nairaland. Oga, mend your broken heart by yourself, nairaland won't help you to heal.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Bizibi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Teenagers
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Orpe7(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Could either be

1. Found a serious guy
2. Found a yahoo boy
3. Getting married

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Traplord09: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

She is playing a prank and wants to see if you're serious enough to know she is joking
Ur reaction will confirm if she was a side chick or u were having real feelings in d realatio ship

See this one ... Kind of people who we die harder to get her lol
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by rolams(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Move on! Work on your success and progress!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Mummiesboy: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bodaolawrites:

True true him be pikin cheesy grin
Checkers association of Nigeria. People dey oh! So Una go root out him previous post like efcc and icpc on joined mission. grin
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by NA1RALANDER(f): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations..
You have duly been served..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by usagee36: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Two things here. Either you reply with okay thanks or Just don't reply. Thank me later.
Bradford111:

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Traplord09: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Go to her place and let her tell u face to face grin grin

Look at advice
After de guy we row on de ground undecided undecided undecided
News pick up de update
Like a weekly man
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by SPAMBOX7: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bradford111:

My reply
Nice reply. Don't block her. Go and meet new girls and post on your pics with them on your whatsapp.
I give you 2 weeks she will crawl back like a snake. By then make sure you hit the pussy till nothing is left of it for the next nigga but crumbs cheesy
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by kabasa24: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
because u are supporting the wrong party and its candidates.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by edosignature(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Get busy & make money brotherly.

No one break up with a rich dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public / Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.