Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason (49456 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Genesils(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2022
See her English sef.. Good riddance
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Keepamsafe: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
gimakon2:
Please save your self and Sometimes allow these girls to make some bloody and very costly mistakes they cannot reconcile in a life time,while they watch you progress daily. The more you tend to show her you care, the more they won't even value you. Unless you wonna die early, else consider this and think rightly!

I was once like this, naive, crazy in love, blind, selfless, putting these people in front when they put me at the back, stupid and totally flat head unreasonable. Until I got to understand that, the only person who would value you, is that person you see looking at the mirror. Since then, I held my peace and vowed to do the very right thing!

I've learnt something new, allow them to fuck__ and make those mistakes, while you on the other hand arrange your life. If you work,and get paid salaries, (like me, here is what I do) bring out 80k from your salary, go do better weekend for one West African country, do everything in your power to forget about her, and watch and see if she won't run back to you. That money you suppose give her way if e finish, she go start to give you attitude, use am do your life well and chop well, travel to places and enjoy life. There is a saying in Igbo land "Uwa bu ofu mbia..". Meaning this world,Na once we day come... You shouldn't let naija girls bore you and worry you with their stupid childish games and characters and indecision , give yourself peace.

Start a YouTube channel start traveling and start uploading and getting paid by YouTube. Girls plenty. U hear me? Girls plenty.

Sorry bro. I’m just curious. Which West African country can 80k take you to?
I’m interested to know please.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by gimakon2(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Keepamsafe:

Sorry bro. I’m just curious. Which West African country can 80k take you to?
I’m interested to know please.

I go to Benin, Togo Most of the time. Basically just for the weekends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Keepamsafe: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2022
gimakon2:

I go to Benin, Togo Most of the time. Basically just for the weekends.

Can 80k cover the cost? Through the weekend?
Say, Friday - Sunday.
I’m guessing its a road trip right?
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by gimakon2(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Keepamsafe:

Can 80k cover the cost? Through the weekend?
Say, Friday - Sunday.
I’m guessing its a road trip right?

yes its a Road trip.

Here is how i Go :

Bike to Iyana Oba (700) => Bike to badagry round about (1700) => Cab to Seme (400) => Stamp Seme (500) => Stamp Benin (500) Stamp out Nigeria(500) => Stamp out Benin (500)

If i am going to Togo :

Bike to Iyana Oba (700) => Bike to badagry round about (1700) => Cab to Seme (400) => Stamp Seme (500) => Stamp Benin (500) => Bus to Lome Park(10,000 CFA)

Then you can stamp in and out with 1k or more.

All depends on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Lordedifice1: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bradford111:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for no reason she was supposed to visit me today but couldn't make it only for me to wake up to this text

When they have found a replacement they'll no longer have anything to do with you.
Another guy with better offer has taken your gf away. Take heart and don't say anything to her
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by ericmani: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
The last part “we can still be friends if you want”, meaning you can still chop if you want, but not just on relationship, maybe friends with benefit. Continue in that path until you find your soulmate
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by Lifehappened: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Very possible. Relationship requires time and commitment. Till I have money to take care of myself no more relationships. Its legit hustle all the way.
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by instinct57vm(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
You replied already if not, I for say you didn’t have to reply. You read messages like this and ignore. Na she go call you to ask “did you see my message” and your response will be “is there anything else you want to say” if nothing then cut fone, if she wana keep talking allow her talk then end with “Okay” Bye

The idea of all of this is TO PREVENT giving her relevance coz she deserve am
Re: My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason by cherryCola: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bradford111:

Yeah I need it

https://www.academia.edu/42728103/The_Rational_Male

Sorry for taking time, let me know if you're facing any difficulty with the download.
Say goodbye to your women problem smiley .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.