Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) (8112 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by brown3: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Lots of you will go on exile when he wins, including pa Bode George.
I don't have time for paid urchins
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Sonyboom: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Exactly! Now I understand why the pandora criminals n bastard Peter Obi was using his daughter's name as front in his Pandora looting escapade.

aariwa:
So if you are a politician and you make a million dollar investment you will do it in your name? Who does that. If you want to know the owner of oriental hotels go CAC, check the shareholders of the company owning the hotel . You will probably see a company that is subsidiary of the parent company as a shareholder, then look into that parent company shareholders you will see the companies affiliated to the real people that own that hotel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by omohayek: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:
So if you are a politician and you make a million dollar investment you will do it in your name? Who does that. If you want to know the owner of oriental hotels go CAC, check the shareholders of the company owning the hotel . You will probably see a company that is subsidiary of the parent company as a shareholder, then look into that parent company shareholders you will see the companies affiliated to the real people that own that hotel
Why don't you take your own advice and provide us with the resulting proof that Tinubu is somehow the real owner of this hotel, instead of simply regurgitating the same stale conspiracy theory when confronted with evidence against it? When making accusations, the burden of proof is on the accusers, not the accused!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oshe oluwa, big daddy been been vindicated
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Kagd10: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
I wonder what concern Ipob loonatic with all this...

Did Tinubu rule them or their papa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by plaindealer: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
The irony of this rubbish is how they claim that Tinubu owns these companies, then turn around to ask where he gets his money from.

Abi person wey be business man and get many companies no suppose to get money.

Besides, the sad news is the fact that the average Nigerian is a liar and fake news peddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just to be famous
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Gistme10(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hi Guys, are you one of the many persons looking for how to cut high cost on Data subscription services thereby channeling resources to other aspects of business. If buying 1 GB at #240, sounds like a good deal to you, Kindly join the group on how? https:///KLphWFevEBu60D9qbSwu6I
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by samadeyanju1: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
nuisance and ingredientsPersin nor ft own somtin in peace again nuisance and ingredientsPersin nor ft own somtin in peace again...
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Turboking(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:
if asiwaju owns up to the ownership of Alpha beta,the nations newspaper,Tvc, shareholder at Intel .. zombie tell us why he has continue to deny the ownership of Oriental hotel. Most of you have brains but can't think on your own.. obedientzombie

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Amoda Ogunlere our mumu don do. You can deceive lagosians not the whole of naija.
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by NJAIL(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
LegendHero:
IPOB terrorists, abeg no be Tinubu own Oriental hotel o.

Don’t burn it down again.
Desist from terrorism and give your life to Shuku Abiamo.
Face of distraction, our children will be wiser than us so I wonder the kind of children and future your bringing
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by rusher14: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ipob, please burn it down so China can decimate you people.

Touch it so we can see something.
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by MikeofAfrica: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
femisplash:

There's a reason why they call you zombidients. You have been programmed by paid puppeteers to gulp down every hate and propaganda without the brain of your own. Little wonder, you easily fall for the tricks of a fraud who did nothing as Governor of Anambra state for 8 years but only renowned for lying rhetorics.
You might think everyone is as stupid as you to believe every unverified crap in the media.

You are calling someone who is rebeling against his oppresors a Zombie. However I believe that a Zombie is someone who voted for APC in 2019 after the party failed to deliver for 4 years and is ready to vote APC again in 2023 due to bigotry.
Whether Tinubu owns Oriental hotel or not, the thruth remains that he has converted Lagos State Government into his private business. None of his companies can be directly trace to him becos he built them using stolen wealth.
Even though he is educated, he has to hide his certificates becos he has a lot of dirty secrets.
This is the man who you want us to hand over our national revenue to. May God deliver us from people who want us to move from frying pan to fire.
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by aariwa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Turboking:
if asiwaju owns up to the ownership of Alpha beta,the nations newspaper,Tvc, shareholder at Intel .. zombie tell us why he has continue to deny the ownership of Oriental hotel. Most of you have brains but can't think on your own.. obedientzombie
read what you typed and know you are a big idiot
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by aariwa(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
omohayek:

Why don't you take your own advice and provide us with the resulting proof that Tinubu is somehow the real owner of this hotel, instead of simply regurgitating the same stale conspiracy theory when confronted with evidence against it? When making accusations, the burden of proof is on the accusers, not the accused!
maybe kids your age believe in conspiracy theories. It’s your business to take okada to CAC and ask questions not mine. I don’t care about tinubu or poor kids like you that type nonsense about him day and night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Turboking(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:
read what you typed and know you are a big idiot
read it again,and when you have made sense of what I wrote, come back and quote me again but this time around,come writing with your brain intact.. I mean your complete brain zombiediot
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by aariwa(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Turboking:
read it again,and when you have made sense of what I wrote, come back and quote me again but this time around,come writing with your brain intact.. I mean your complete brain zombiediot
poverty don scatter your head o .I don’t have time for poor Nairaland kids like you..waste of time but When you get home call your ashawo mother idiot. Bye
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Turboking(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:
poverty don scatter your head o .I don’t have time for poor Nairaland kids like you..waste of time but When you get home call your ashawo mother idiot. Bye
I can see you lack decency and have no regards for your mother talkless of other people's parents hence the reason are so loud abusing people mother with dissenting opinions. Zombiediot befits so much, you add it to name so that reasonable people can start avoiding a toxic mofos like you. FYI I'm not poor
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Turboking(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:
I can see you lack decency and have no regards for your mother talkless of other people's parents hence the reason are so loud abusing people mother with dissenting opinions. Zombiediot befits so much, you can add it to your name so that reasonable people can start avoiding a toxic mofo like you. FYI I'm not poor

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Passionnn: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Oshe oluwa, big daddy has been vindicated
Just like that.
How gullible can you be?
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2022
LegendHero:
IPOB terrorists, abeg no be Tinubu own Oriental hotel o.

Don’t burn it down again.
Desist from terrorism and give your life to Shuku Abiamo.

Let's take back ilorin and put an oba back

we say No to emirs...or fulanis ruling yoruba lands
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Figger(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2022
What we're saying is not the owner of the business, but the owner of the tower. Don't tell me those guys owns the building. Tinubu could be the owner but leased it out.
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:
Ipob, please burn it down so China can decimate you people.

Touch it so we can see something.

Minorities making mouth...

Let's take back Ilorin...

we will come for Lokoja later...Ilorin first brothers..
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by davillian(m): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Lol
What business does he has
That bank can pay him money in bullion vans...
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by bomasek(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2022
RichestMinds:
I saw a post on a trend saying tinubu is the owner of Lagos Oriental Hotel.

I was a worker at WEMPCO Group which happens to be the owner of Lagos Oriental Hotel. I worked in the purchasing department and I was among the team that supply everything the Hotel needed ranging from food, electrical, even toothpick.

It came as a shock to me when they say tinubu owns it. Tinubu can't be the owner of everything in Lagos.

Lagos Oriental Hotel is own by the Tung Family

Lalasticlala
mynd44
What exactly did you supply when most of the building materials was imported?
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by omohayek: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2022
aariwa:
maybe kids your age believe in conspiracy theories. It’s your business to take okada to CAC and ask questions not mine. I don’t care about tinubu or poor kids like you that type nonsense about him day and night
More idíotic projection. Perhaps you should have stayed in school like "kids" my age did - what is an accusation which is contradicted by evidence but a conspiracy theory? You say you "don’t care about tinubu" yet spend all your time writing transparent lies about him on here, so who exactly do you think you're fooling? What pathetic nonsense.

Oh, and for the record, I am about as much a "kid" as Peter Obi is a "youth", meaning I'm almost certainly old enough to be your father, though I count myself fortunate never to have brought a waste of oxygen like you into this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by giftedbrains01: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Convert your ads and make sales in no time fir a very affordable price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlist / Who Was The Best President Nigeria Ever/never Had? / Breaking News: Riot In Ekwulobia,anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.