Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) (8113 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by Never4getU: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2023
RichestMinds:
I saw a post on a trend saying tinubu is the owner of Lagos Oriental Hotel.

I was a worker at WEMPCO Group which happens to be the owner of Lagos Oriental Hotel. I worked in the purchasing department and I was among the team that supply everything the Hotel needed ranging from food, electrical, even toothpick.

It came as a shock to me when they say tinubu owns it. Tinubu can't be the owner of everything in Lagos.

Lagos Oriental Hotel is own by the Tung Family

Lalasticlala
mynd44

God bless you my dear.

I worked also as a secretary of the maintenance section of the hotel at sandfield area of lekki and i know enough to tell anyone who care to know that the hotel doesn't have Tinubu even as a shareholder. Although a lot its happening to that hotel due to my Nigerian evil is going on there.

A black yoruba man called Taiwo is the African director of Wempco group who has no business staying in the hotel but due to voodoo the entire family has been demystified. The owner was returned to China for health/ stroke related. The wife jumped from two storey building and commit suicide because she discovered staff was been under paid as against payment agreement. The Taiwo was deposed right before his promotion to the position of Africa director. When took this action, she left decision to the following day but situation took a new turned because we heard she died before the next day.. this is why oriental hotel doesn't reflect the value of its worth in the life of its staffs
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by ghostvoshe: 11:39am On Jan 11
Thanks for sharing your insider knowledge about Lagos Oriental Hotel. It's quite common for rumors to circulate about prominent figures like Tinubu, but it's essential to set the record straight.
It must have been quite a surprise to see these misconceptions, considering your firsthand experience working at WEMPCO Group, which owns the hotel. Your perspective sheds light on the true owners, the Tung Family, and reinforces the importance of accurate information.
Personally, I recently stumbled upon some fantastic golf holiday locations atwww.chakatravel.com. If you ever fancy a golfing getaway, you might want to check them out.
Re: Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) by LagosSuperStar: 11:45am On Jan 11
silibaba:
Who else believed this fake news?
This guy na nonsense e dey always play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto APC Ward Executives Defect To PDP / Allow Supreme Court Decide Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – LP’s Arabambi / War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.