Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? (2545 Views)

Medicine To Kill Bedbug / Pls How Can I Last Long / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by Burdenbearer: 5:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Uncle96:
Use sniper, you can mix with a little kerosine.. Pour drops of the mixture at every corner of the house including around your bed.

Make sure you do this at night or evening, let's say around 7.30 when they come out. Close all the windows for at least 6 hours, do this for about 4 days every night and don't sleep at home. That' will get rid of them
Thanks. But If i don't sleep at home, na where i wan sleep? I can only sacrifice one night for Vigil sake. Thanks alot.
Re: Pls, How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbug? by KlausMichaelson: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Hi, pls, how do i get rid of bedbug?

There is this white powder bck then in a red and white plastic (I can't recall the name), I don't know if it's still out there in the market. It kills them rapidly for the while cos it's almost impossible to get rid of them all. A week or 2 later, they will show up again.

Another thing I noticed is that it's peculiar to some areas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To My Research, Nigerian Girls Are The Most Entitled To Men / Sex And Spirituality / Do Gays Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.