Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) (116662 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
PaulOtl:
Initially, I wasn't sure I had really hit a nerve...
But now...
Oh, my!

@ the emboldened ,
Pls hurt in peace, darling.
Yes, you're correct. It is not my hurt. tongue
You alone, deserve it, and should be allowed to hurt uninterrupted.

Toodle-oo! wink

Good you got the message loud and clear.

Now stay the fuvk away from my mentions if you don't want more insulting responses from me.

Onye ibe****.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Daxray07(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na man you be!!! I go update you how I Waka
Charlex23:

You don't need a Visa travelling to Gambia from Nigeria bcs it's a West African country .You only need your international passport and money for your flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Daxray07(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Somebody just updated me oh. The movement starts soon. cheesy
Evilblackman:

Abeg if you see link or visa to Gambia , send me an email , thank you too
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

On a second thought, if not for anything, I am glad about your honesty on theTranslator and SaintBishop, so thank you.

The fact that they left me alone because of my bile, mouth-making and online chest-hitting speaks so much about their character as compared to mine. They are weak, "simps", cowards, fools, and every adjective there is for a man with a lack of spine. Your words: "guys who easily bow down".

Oh, and well done, stupid fellow of the year. I am the one that deserves your honorable mention and not the guys talking about my vagina, and saying people fk me with Indomie and egg abi? You sure are a good arbiter, so come and take your award.

What else is new about you? Because I have seen this play out here for years too. Speaking to the woman (alone) and tone-policing her while allowing the real culprits and instigators for men go scot-free.

They are catching cruise and it is the Internet, but it is my own "vile" that extends to my life offline. grin grin Wonderful.
stop mentioning me in your online madness
Wannabe Margaret Thatcher
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

On a second thought, if not for anything, I am glad about your honesty on theTranslator and SaintBishop, so thank you.

The fact that they left me alone because of my bile, mouth-making and online chest-hitting speaks so much about their character as compared to mine. They are weak, "simps", cowards, fools, and every adjective there is for a man with a lack of spine. Your words: "guys who easily bow down".

Oh, and well done, stupid fellow of the year. I am the one that deserves your honorable mention and not the guys talking about my vagina, and saying people fk me with Indomie and egg abi? You sure are a good arbiter, so come and take your award.

What else is new about you? Because I have seen this play out here for years too. Speaking to the woman (alone) and tone-policing her while allowing the real culprits and instigators for men go scot-free.

They are catching cruise and it is the Internet, but it is my own "vile" that extends to my life offline. grin grin Wonderful.
Why are you always mentioning me? What exactly is your problem? No make me change am for ooo,you won't like it at all.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
SaintBishop:
Why are you always mentioning me? What exactly is your problem? No make me change am for ooo,you won't like it at all.

You change or you no change, e no go make me stop to dey mention you, especially as far as this thread is concerned. smiley

So if you like do anything, just know say e no go faze me.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What a daft and half-witted blockhead. undecided

Yes, I am crying to them. You no see my tears all over this thread? Have I shied away from addressing them? But your stupid he-goat self just wanted to jump into a disagreement that has nothing to do with you and then come around to drag me for responding to them.

Yes, it pains me and I am mad about it. You have no fking right to come dictate to me what I should respond to or feel hurt by. So, I am pained, so, so?? If you were not a stupid and mad fellow, you'd know better than losing your way into my mentions and start crying that you expected insults from me. Ta lo n ba werey ni conversation? Be like say dem dey do from a past life abi?

Why are you crying about me hurting? Is it your pain? Who died and made you the judge of Internet responses? Stupid mofo.

Have a day filled with disasters, and make sure to end up in a canal right after jumping off a bridge.

*When you have free time to spare, like say e dey busy. You didn't think of that when you chose to quote me before.

Sir!
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Sir!

Yes? cheesy

I've discarded my pinis, though, lmao. I am back to being AFAB as I was.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes? cheesy

I've discarded my pinis, though, lmao. I am back to being AFAB as I was.

You discarded it? Just like that? AWALT! Just dropping their parts and sashaying off. Men are really trying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good you got the message loud and clear.

Now stay the fuvk away from my mentions if you don't want more insulting responses from me.

Onye ibe****.
Keep ranting like a local girl.

Your lines are weak and basic. Trust me.
Insulting responses?? We live for them! LMAO. cheesy
Thot, you ain't even dishing it out, hot-hot. So, what the friggin hell are you on about here? You are clearly still a learner. Don't believe your own hype. grin

Bye, Felicia. Toodle-oo!

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by sharone21(f): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2022
etrouble:

Black Pussssies cost nothing. They are less than cheap

Black pussie still has price higher than men's instrument.

Though, men have been trying with different manipulations/naggings for ladies to make it free for them but sensible ladies no dey hear that one.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by worksmart(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Where is the problem here ?
Everybody wins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.