Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,134 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) (116861 Views)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 2:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I was not calling you into any man vs. woman fight. Anyway, I am glad you're both facing each other now... Great.
Next time make sure you leave my moniker out of your whatever I hate dimwit with like you. Keep your nonsense to yourself you here? You're feeling high and mighty on Nl, meanwhile na your time they fvck for Indomie and egg, clowns everywhere.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 4:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

I'm australian n still mean wat i said.
It depends on way u value. Too many ppl value money n material things over happiness n love
cool
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2022
SaintBishop:
Next time make sure you leave my moniker out of your whatever I hate dimwit with like you. Keep your nonsense to yourself you here? You're feeling high and mighty on Nl, meanwhile na your time they fvck for Indomie and egg, clowns everywhere.

I will mention you any-how, any-way and anytime if I so wish to pass whatever point I need to. If it bothers you, deactivate your account. If you won't, knock yourself out then, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2022
theTranslator:
mentally disturbed people have he highest IQs

Now answer
Have you been to the UK

cc: SaintBishop

Spare me your crying and come and answer him o. Me I am feeling high and mighty ba? grin

Okay, King-Kong. Since you obviously know how to drag, I'll bring it your way.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by godofuck231: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lmao bullshittt.
White black is no different
ok you are right

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You may not be intelligent, but put some effort at least into not sounding st*pid and learn to use words correctly. The only person who seem to be crying is you, and perhaps delusional in addition. What has feminists literally got to do with the topic? Where was the "cry" in her initial comment and how does it relate to feminism?

If you think young white women go for black men, then make your case and stop capping poo. If you weren't bereft of understanding and something sensible to say, you would not be throwing words around and insulting people.

No one is talking about women fking men- this is about men fking the same kind of women they shame. I don't give a damn what your preferences are since you couldn't be bothered about knowing who a feminist is or not.
lol

I need more of this cheesy grin cheesy grin
More epistles please grin
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Yes, the normal nairaland redpillers and incels association anthem. Seriously, your mother birthed you with a brain man, try to be creative. But who am I kidding. If you were creative, you won't be on nairaland spawning a billion monikers for the sake of tribal bigotry and whatever day job you've chosen for yourself on NL.

You may retreat back into your cave Neanderthal. I won't entertain you any more.
bro

Get a life
grin
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
SaintBishop:
I agree with you bruv
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Spare me your crying and come and answer him o. Me I am feeling high and mighty ba? grin

rest and stop mentioning me abeg undecided
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
This thread is just a testimony to the fact that a lot Nigerian men have a very high index of inferiority complex and white worship

And that some Nigerian women(especially nairaland feminists) have a high level of toxicity that stems from self deceit and an abundance of double standards

Talk all the shiit you want on nairaland and twitter ,you'll still go back to the arms of your misogynistic boyfriend or your "urgent 2k" "pay for sex" girlfriend. na this same Naija all of us dey

White worshippers deserve death remains my chant

I don't like punctuation marks

Outha here
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
theTranslator:
lol

You know so many languages, as a supposed linguistic "expat" and this is what you are reduced to? One line, 2 phrases, unintelligible short sentences?

Very good.

I am not typing epistles- you're just too dumb, and floored to come up with an intelligent rebuttal. After insults and sexual slurs, what else is in your fish head? Olodo. And if they are calling out men, you too will come, lekeleke feeling like an eagle and start claiming "men are more intelligent and logical than women". Shey this is all your own intelligence and logic? This is all it? Abi your brain remain for somewhere?

Next time you think well before jumping into anyone's mentions or throwing words about. Whether you read it or not, I will type any number of words as I so wish just to show how much a fool and emtyheaded you are to anyone who cares to know as I can see you're quite the popular sexist and tribalistamongst other vile things you are. It's not about you or impressing you.

theTranslator:
I agree with you bruv

Make sure to suck and ride his dick well. I am glad you are left with no other comebacks than kissing up the ass of someone you were insulting less than 24 hours ago in a futile bid to get at me. The damned SaintBishop, you should consider getting a room for your new bitch and hooker here, so you two can really get down to getting each other off.

Shameless things.

4 Likes

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
theTranslator:
This thread is just a testimony to the fact that a lot Nigerian men have a very high index of inferiority complex and white worship

And that some Nigerian women(especially nairaland feminists) have a high level of toxicity that stems from self deceit and an abundance of double standards

Talk all the shiit you want on nairaland and twitter ,you'll still go back to the arms of your misogynistic boyfriend or your "urgent 2k" "pay for sex" girlfriend. na this same Naija all of us dey

White worshippers deserve death remains my chant

I don't like punctuation marks

Outha here

You're running away?

What a cowardly, lily-livered swine. grin grin You want to attack people and run away? That's how you used to do?

Stay and defend your opinion now, lemme show you just how a toxic Nairaland feminist can be. It must be the lives of your sisters and the kind of a boyfriend you are you're that you described up there. Ozuor.

4 Likes

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're running away?

What a cowardly, lily-livered swine. grin grin You want to attack people and run away? That's how you used to do?

Stay and defend your opinion now, lemme show you just how a toxic Nairaland feminist can be. It must be the lives of your sisters and the kind of a boyfriend you are you're that you described up there. Ozuor.

It has to be. Misogynistic bf indeed. I thought feminist do not have men? Where did they see misogynistic one to collect? Useless he-goat.

Drag him well. grin

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
pocohantas:

It has to be. Misogynistic bf indeed. I thought feminist do not have men? Where did they see misogynistic one to collect? Useless he-goat.

Drag him well. grin

That's one parroting that has attained a legendary status. grin

"Feminists are bitter and manless." "Feminists are in happy marriages pounding yam but deceiving young girls." "Feminists are sex-starved." "Feminists are coded gbola collectors." "Feminists are single and broke." "Feminists are with abusive boyfriends they bill."

Ndi ala!

4 Likes

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That's one parroting that has attained a legendary status. grin

"Feminists are bitter and manless." "Feminists are in happy marriages pounding yam but deceiving young girls." "Feminists are sex-starved." "Feminists are coded gbola collectors." "Feminists are single and broke." "Feminists are with abusive boyfriends they bill."

Ndi ala!

“Feminists are broke”. But one foolish one admitted I am making all the money to buy a husband grin. So I am no more broke, I am actually hardworking- but the end game is to buy a husband. If these old foreign women can do it, why can’t I? Hustle in your youth, buy a black man when you are in your 60s.

It has to be black men and na them cry pass about neocolonialism. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You know so many languages, as a supposed linguistic "expat" and this is what you are reduced to? One line, 2 phrases, unintelligible short sentences?

Very good.

I am not typing epistles- you're just too dumb, and floored to come up with an intelligent rebuttal. After insults and sexual slurs, what else is in your fish head? Olodo. And if they are calling out men, you too will come, lekeleke feeling like an eagle and start claiming "men are more intelligent and logical than women". Shey this is all your own intelligence and logic? This is all it? Abi your brain remain for somewhere?

Next time you think well before jumping into anyone's mentions or throwing words about. Whether you read it or not, I will type any number of words as I so wish just to show how much a fool and emtyheaded you are to anyone who cares to know as I can see you're quite the popular sexist and tribalistamongst other vile things you are. It's not about you or impressing you.

Make sure to suck and ride his dick well. I am glad you are left with no other comebacks than kissing up the ass of someone you were insulting less than 24 hours ago in a futile bid to get at me. The damned SaintBishop, you should consider getting a room for your new bitch and hooker here, so you two can really get down to getting each other off.

Shameless things.
wow, just wow
How I wish I can do an audio. I'm not really in the mood to write stuff right now
I actually read this particular one

Okay.
I accept your "superior arguments"

I never insulted him
I never insulted you either, I can't count the number of times you've insulted me, but whatever undecided cheesy

Yeah I am tribalist. you got that one right grin
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You must be st*pid. Come and stop me from mentioning you.
Chai, you are really worked up shocked
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're running away?

okay I've come back
Why so much insults?
What exactly is wrong? I have a perfect record of serving out unconquerable facts, you can read my posts but I have better things to do nowadays wink

Why exactly do you want to prove your toxicity? I have defended my opinion enough for anyone with a non toxic and reasonable mind to grasp.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Stay away from my mention, you keep blabbing up and down, yet you can't seems to do one thing. Which is, stay the fvck away from my mention.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2022
SaintBishop:
Stay away from my mention, you keep blabbing up and down, yet you can't seems to do one thing. Which is, stay the fvck away from my mention.

You don see person wey get coconut head before? grin Asin actual ori agbon? Na me o. Look no more.

Anyway, ka pa iyen ti s'egbe kan na. I gave you a suggestion, what do you say? theTranslator would love to ride your deek as y'all whisper sweet nothings about me and my vagina to yourselves and get high and bond over cumming together in bliss, so I suggested you get a room for that, yunno?

So you can let go and be unhinged instead of doing it on the e-streets of Nairaland. Yay or nay?

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by theTranslator: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You don see person wey get coconut head before? grin Asin actual ori agbon? Na me o. Look no more.

Anyway, ka pa iyen ti s'egbe kan na. I gave you a suggestion, what do you say? theTranslator would love to ride your deek as y'all whisper sweet nothings about me and my vagina to yourselves and get high and bond over cumming together in bliss, so I suggested you get a room for that, yunno?

So you can let go and be unhinged instead of doing it on the e-streets of Nairaland. Yay or nay?
what in that actual ffvck is this??
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Shadow55: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Konji na your mate �
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2022
theTranslator:
Chai, you are really worked up shocked
grin
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Works on guys who easily bow down.
In the real world, where fists and palms would normally do the talking, face-to-face, you wouldn't be spewing out this much bile, knowing fully well that you will likely get punched and slapped all the way to a hospital (I know it is unfair to hit a woman, but let's face it, this occurs quite commonly in society)

But this is the internet...So, have at it. Bask in the faux glory, and sheild of being behind your phone. Actually, it works grin We've seen it play out here for years.

" Mouth " is what y'all are known for, anyways. Up, close and personal, you will clip those lips together and limit your words.
You want collect? Of course, no.

2 Likes

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2022
PaulOtl:

In the real world, where fists and palms would normally do the talking, face-to-face, you wouldn't be spewing out this much bile, knowing fully well that you will likey get punched and slapped all the way to a hospital (I know it is unfair to hit a woman, but let's face it, this occurs quite commonly in society)

But this is the internet...So, have at it. Bask in the faux glory, and sheild of being behind your phone. Actually, it works grin We've seen it play out here for years.

" Mouth " is what y'all are known for, anyways. Up, close and personal, you will clip those lips together and limit your words.
You want collect? Of course, no.

K
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
PaulOtl:

On a second thought, if not for anything, I am glad about your honesty on theTranslator and SaintBishop, so thank you.

The fact that they left me alone because of my bile, mouth-making and online chest-hitting speaks so much about their character as compared to mine. They are weak, "simps", cowards, fools, and every adjective there is for a man with a lack of spine. Your words: "guys who easily bow down".

Oh, and well done, stupid fellow of the year. I am the one that deserves your honorable mention and not the guys talking about my vagina, and saying people fk me with Indomie and egg abi? You sure are a good arbiter, so come and take your award.

What else is new about you? Because I have seen this play out here for years too. Speaking to the woman (alone) and tone-policing her while allowing the real culprits and instigators for men go scot-free.

They are catching cruise and it is the Internet, but it is my own "vile" that extends to my life offline. grin grin Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

On a second thought, if not for anything, I am glad about your honesty on theTranslator and SaintBishop, so thank you.

The fact that they left me alone because of my bile, mouth-making and online chest-hitting speaks so much about their character as compared to mine. They are weak, "simps", cowards, fools, and every adjective there is for a man with a lack of spine. Your words: "guys who easily bow down".

Oh, and well done, stupid fellow of the year. I am the one that deserves your honorable mention and not the guys talking about my vagina, and saying people fk me with Indomie and egg abi? You sure are a good arbiter, so come and take your award.

What else is new about you? Because I have seen this play out here for years too. Speaking to the woman (alone) and tone-policing her while allowing the real culprits and instigators for men go scot-free.

They are catching cruise and it is the Internet, but it is my own "vile" that extends to my life offline. grin grin Wonderful.

Why so hurt, tho? grin
Troll. wink
Go, cry to those who called you out on your vagina, if it so bothers you till now, as revealed by your bringing it up in our conversation.
Tsk-tsk.
Quite easy to predict. I knew an epistle, filled with insults was going to be the next thing I hear from you.
Have a wonderful day, if you wish to.

I'll check on you later on, when I have free time to spare.

Ciao...
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Charlex23(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Daxray07:
This is absolutely absurd and very demeaning to our Africa heritage!!! I can't believe our young and virile men chose to partake in such an act for money.....

Abeg, anybody with link to get Gambia visa asap should message me. also know how to become a full citizen. Thank you
You don't need a Visa travelling to Gambia from Nigeria bcs it's a West African country .You only need your international passport and money for your flight ticket.
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
PaulOtl:
Why so hurt, tho? grin
Troll. wink
Go, cry to those who called you out on your vagina, if it so bothers you till now, as revealed by your bringing it up in our conversation.
Tsk-tsk.
Quite easy to predict. I knew an epistle, filled with insults was going to be the next thing I hear from you.
Have a wonderful day, if you wish to.

I'll check on you later on, when I have free time to spare.

Ciao...

What a daft and half-witted blockhead. undecided

Yes, I am crying to them. You no see my tears all over this thread? Have I shied away from addressing them? But your stupid he-goat self just wanted to jump into a disagreement that has nothing to do with you and then come around to drag me for responding to them.

Yes, it pains me and I am mad about it. You have no fking right to come dictate to me what I should respond to or feel hurt by. So, I am pained, so, so?? If you were not a stupid and mad fellow, you'd know better than losing your way into my mentions and start crying that you expected insults from me. Ta lo n ba werey ni conversation? Be like say dem dey do from a past life abi?

Why are you crying about me hurting? Is it your pain? Who died and made you the judge of Internet responses? Stupid mofo.

Have a day filled with disasters, and make sure to end up in a canal right after jumping off a bridge.

*When you have free time to spare, like say e dey busy. You didn't think of that when you chose to quote me before.

1 Like

Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What a daft and half-witted blockhead. undecided

Yes, I am crying to them. You no see my tears all over this thread? Have I shied away from addressing them? But your stupid he-goat self just wanted to jump into a disagreement that has nothing to do with you and then come around to drag me for responding to them.

Yes, it pains me and I am mad about it. You have no fking right to come dictate to me what I should respond to or feel hurt by. So, I am pained, so, so?? If you were not a stupid and mad fellow, you'd know better than losing your way into my mentions and start crying that you expected insults from me. Ta lo n ba werey ni conversation? Be like say dem dey do from a past life abi?

Why are you crying about me hurting? Is it your pain? Who died and made you the judge of Internet responses? Stupid mofo.

Have a day filled with disasters, and make sure to end up in a canal right after jumping off a bridge.

*When you have free time to spare, like say e dey busy. You didn't think of that when you chose to quote me before.
Initially, I wasn't sure I had really hit a nerve...
But now...
Oh, my!

@ the emboldened ,
Pls hurt in peace, darling.
Yes, you're correct. It is not my hurt. tongue
You alone, deserve it, and should be allowed to hurt uninterrupted.

Toodle-oo! wink
Re: The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin
theTranslator:
lol

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / This Is The Kind Of Past Women Want You To Forget(pictures) / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.