Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Secrets Of Muslims (everyone Must Read This) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets Of Muslims (everyone Must Read This) (257 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Muslims (everyone Must Read This) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
No, No man.. you are mistaken.. The context was different. Remember 1 thing, Allah was never wrong. Even if he is, then Muslims can simply defend by saying - You are a disbeliever and a “kafir” and so you didn’t understand the context correctly. It actually means something else.

When you question a Muslim about Aisha, they would say - Prophet was a common man and it was okay in those times.

When you question a Muslim about why the prophet married Zainab-bint-Jah’sh, his daughter-in-law, they say it was not wrong “ethically” as her husband was an “adopted” son so it was okay to marry “adopted” son’s wife.

When you question a Muslim about how the prophet was peaceful when the Quran is full of atrocities and hostility against Christians and Jewish, they say the context was different and Islam is a religion of peace, the prophet never started a war.

When you give facts that Prophet actually “started” 100+ wars, they say the purpose must have been there otherwise Islam is peaceful.

When you question a Muslim that how is it okay to kidnap/capture wives, daughters, sisters of the opposition soldiers who lost in the war, Muslims tell me that how is it wrong? They lost the war so they deserve this. What other punishment could be given. It was the right punishment as it was word “allah”

When you ask about “sex-slave” and “concubines” they come up with a couple of verses where the Prophet “freed” female slaves. So they say look he was trying to abolish slavery, but there are 200+ verses in which it was very evident that Prophet was actually “encouraging” slavery but punishing those who freed their slaves. When you show them these verses, they say- the female slave had no house, no money, no shelter so she should not be freed. Slave-owners were protecting her. But when you ask them why it should be the slave-owner decision, why can’t a slave decide if she wants to live on the streets, begging, or do absolutely anything with her life, it should be her choice and decision. They say it was in the best interest of these slaves.

When you ask them about hatred against other religions, they say the prophet never said that- the context was different and will tell you a couple of verses where the Prophet had to free a couple of Jews.

When you ask them about rights for women in Islam, they say women have equal rights in Islam and when you show them verses where Muhammad clearly said that if a woman becomes a leader of a place, that place will be ruined and that women intellect is half of the men, which since has proved wrong. They say it's the right path and women should be controlled and guarded by guardians.

When you question a Muslim about stuff like “Nikah Mut’ah” they say, its a Shia practice, Sunnis don’t follow it, so when you question “Nikah Halala” they say it is hatred against Islam and none of this is true. Quran never said anything about “Halala” practice. When you show them the exact verses in Quran, they say it's misinterpreted and women should be “purified” if left by their husband, nothing wrong with that? How can Allah be wrong?

When you question a Muslim by asking - How is the earth flat and Quran says the suns go away and hide and Allah makes it come out? They say Prophet inference meant earth was “round”, it's not flat, and when you show them supporting verses of flat-earth in Quran, they say “NASA” is a liar and it's just propaganda against Muslims. If Allah said, Earth is flat then the earth is flat indeed. (even if they use Google Maps). They say Quran is based on science and we are disbelievers.

When I asked a Muslim woman about the rights of women in Islam, she said Allah has made men our guardians and we are okay with that. Then I asked her that her husband, as a believer will go to heaven and will get 72 virgins, what will you get? She said, he will get 72 virgins but I will get him by my side. I said Quran says 72 “Virgins” and never mentioned anything about the wife/several wives. She said I will be one of the 72. So I asked her, how will you be a virgin at the time of your husband? Your husband never touched you? How can you be one of the 72 virgins in that case? the response when she had nothing to say- You will see it on the judgment day. I asked, has any Muslim in the last 1400 has proof about getting 72 virgins or judgment day- she said Allah has said it so it's true.

Islam is actually a cult, being an almost converted Muslim, they abuse me saying I will burn in hell on judgment day. Save yourself from Islam. There is no God there. It is a brainwash factory.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Muslims (everyone Must Read This) by GreatAxeMan: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Islam is pure evil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

S.H.A.P.E (5) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/2022 / You Have A Choice In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.