Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) (68666 Views)

Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos / See What ASUU Literally Mean (photo) / Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Gadafii: 5:01am On Sep 08, 2022
By the time school go resume some people go forget matric number

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Na ASSU impregnate you? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Name d baby ASUU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2022
silibaba:
Two different girls I see.
Na that make-up dey deceive u,,, she's the same person...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2022
This isn't a result of ASUU strike, cause the activity that led to the pregnancy would still have been carried out

And besides, it should be BEFORE ASUU strike vs DURING ASUU strike as the strike isn't over yet

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Tvoice: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Abeg name dat baby ASSU
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by madai: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2022
franklingud:
I wan laff die oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the pregnancy looks older than ASUU strike
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Rexymania:
What use are girls, if not for pregnancy?
you might want to change that mentality undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
At least u don archive something with it. Codoles
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
That's good for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2022
ASUU child
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2022
lipsrsealed

For her own sake I hope she's married....otherwise the term "it is finished" brings a whole new meaning.

Morality and decency has taken flight with these current generation they bring practically anything to the social media all for peanut.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2022
A good sizeable percentage of ladies get pregnant during ASUU strike. It's not new. The more the strike lingers the more the girls get impregnated by bored and Randy guys. Infact this inflation and unemployment are not helping matters. Bored guys find them easy prey to get fvcked.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Allisgud: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2022
ASUU don nack u wotoporiously
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by melody91: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Rexymania:
What use are girls, if not for pregnancy?
definitely your sisters only... Goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by lasdas100(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Na the sweetness of konji na im cause am. No b ASUU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by elinaxy(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2022
She decided to Bleep hard instead of studying hard anyways all na achievement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Moneyyman: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2022
The way pregnancy transforms women ehhh!

I give it up for the fairer gender!

May God bless the good ones, helps the struggling, and deal with the evil ones!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by neonly: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Axis313:
ASUU in collaboration with the federal government are out to delay the destiny of Nigerian students.
I am sure if the strike is called off now,there will be many mothers and those carrying pregnancies among those students that will resume studies.
Nigeria is just something else,the rest of the world is moving forward,my dear Nigeria is progressively moving backward.What a peculiar country!

Not even all yur mentions is d issue
D real issue is dat d moral to go to school Don die
Many people are just fighting for survival
D world is messed up I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by learnwithgideon: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Ckonnet: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Atleast you achieved something dear. Wether in marriage or out of wedlock na still pikin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by rajiedreez: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Like say she no dey gbensh when ASUU no dey on strike

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Kajaard: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2022
I have totally lost interest in our ladies. It's so difficult to find anyone with a working brain. Shameful and pathetic undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Counterfeit: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2022
She should name the baby, Asuuka or Asuuquo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2022
That bele don big pass ASUU strike joor..she carry come from school
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427907/nigerian-lady-reveals-ASUU-strike-done-photos/
you done it to yourself don't blame it on strike. Even in school you still would have gotten pregnant. You refuse to close ur Pigeon hole. Hope the pregnancy is accepted not denied

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Ebubu: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Abuashman1:
thank you bauchi
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by GoodIsGod: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Very untraceable introvenus lady.
Shior, why try to photogenic my innocent eyes with bulging stomach that could catapult my imagination into vivid sexual experience.

I hate nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Jungleluv5: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Abegiii say the truth dis thing don enter before ASUU enter ooo. Anyway congrats in advance, May God grant you save delivery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.