Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) (68665 Views)

Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos / See What ASUU Literally Mean (photo) / Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Rexymania(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
melody91:
definitely my sisters only... Goat
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
ASUU say make you no close your leg
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.
how U take know say she never marry?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by vincentjk(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2022
RealisticGirl:
So true, i actually got pregnant during the lockdown 2020, and delivered twins after 8years of waiting. That lockdown is a blessing to many sha.

Congratulations a bunch, how are ejima doing? Boys or girls?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Me wey be your aunty, better working class babe. I graduated since 2012, i no be your mate at all. So guy go make your mama wear you diapers, crawling kid.
Ge0rgeN0ra p ost=116473439:
you this stupid university student.
you go dey house teh before you graduate.
idiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 1:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Thanks dear, they're doing great. They are all girls so beautiful.
vincentjk:

Congratulations a bunch, how are ejima doing? Boys or girls?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by darediamond(m): 4:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Doorlarss:
The baby name na "ASUUNITY"
NO na ASUUNASS!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by thatkindthing: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Congrats to her, at least she has achieved something in her spare time, I need to achieve one or two things too before school resumes.

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2022
She don chop belleful
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2022
RealisticGirl:
Thanks dear, they're doing great. They are all girls so beautiful.

Wow eeyah, twin girls can be so cute, would've requested to at least see a pic of them but this is nairaland lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Seeker3: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2022
mhizandrea1:

If your sister or daughter who was sent to school ended up getting pregnant, how would you feel And she is busy flaunting it on social media....... getting pregnant is one thing but involving ASUU is another. There are some students who used this strike to their advantage and have learnt a thing or two.
You should know better
then make your point right, procreation in general is an achievement. Albeit a limiting factor to other aspirations if done when one isn't ready. The lady in question could be ready for that you know (maybe marriage, monetary wise, she could be her sole sponsor in school) don't conclude hastily. The fact that she flaunted it on social media should have been. A pointer to you that she's really comfortable with her decision, she could even be married self, or better still, striving to secure a baby before hitting the wall. It's high time people even stopped following these unfounded social standards and yardstick in terms of marriage, birth, sex etc.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by vincentjk(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2022
RealisticGirl:
Me wey be your aunty, better working class babe. I graduated since 2012, i no be your mate at all. So guy go make your mama wear you diapers, crawling kid.

There are kids you actually shouldn't waste your time on, on nairaland.

Imagine a little boy with phone who can't even look you in the face in real, life shading people in a faceless forum?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by mhizandrea1(f): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Seeker3:
then make your point right, procreation in general is an achievement. Albeit a limiting factor to other aspirations if done when one isn't ready. The lady in question could be ready for that you know (maybe marriage, monetary wise, she could be her sole sponsor in school) don't conclude hastily. The fact that she flaunted it on social media should have been. A pointer to you that she's really comfortable with her decision, she could even be married self, or better still, striving to secure a baby before hitting the wall. It's high time people even stopped following these unfounded social standards and yardstick in terms of marriage, birth, sex etc.
It seems you didn't really read my first comment well undecided undecided She just made it look like; hey, don't blame me for getting pregnant... it's ASUU that should be blamed for their unending strike.
In other words, she shouldn't hold ASUU accountable for her actions.
Flaunting it on social media doesn't mean she is comfortable with her decision....... especially these days that people willingly do anything just to trend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by Doorlarss(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Avi
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Don't mind that Crawling Baby[
quote author=vincentjk post=116492098]

Imagine a little boy with phone who can't even look you in the face in real, life shading people in a faceless forum? [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Don't mind that Crawling Baby. [
quote author=vincentjk post=116492098]

Imagine a little boy with phone who can't even look you in the face in real, life shading people in a faceless forum? [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) by webizone(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gadafii:
By the time school go resume some people go forget matric number
I still remember my matric number after graduating more than 11 years ago. So, there goes your theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.