Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? (1007 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks / Reuben Abati Asks Peter Obi How He Manages His Girlfriends, Here Is His Reply / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure?

I've heard this man say on a number of occasions that infrastructural development will not be a priority in his administration, if elected..

HOW CAN WE DEVELOP WITHOUT INFRASTRUCTURE?

He said 'human development' was more important.

But how is infrastructure not part of that 'human development'?

By building a road connecting a village to a city, are you not building their human capital and improving their living standards, by allowing their farmers to travel easily to sell their produce without stress?

Or where a village is cut off by a lake, will a bridge not solve their economic isolation and boost commerce and hence, living standards in the village?

Are you not engaging in human development when you build a railway line connecting Lagos and Onitsha, when it will greatly reduce the cost of doing business, while facilitating smooth transportation of goods and people, hence driving down prices for the common man?

Do you know that bad roads contribute to poor human development by hampering commercial activities, and by leading to inflation caused by high cost of movement of goods?

When you build or revamp an airport, are you not making the location attractive to investors, who will come in and establish businesses to employ citizens, thus raising their living standards?

SO WHY DO YOU FROWN ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT, MR PETER OBI?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Eriokanmi: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Human capital development before infrastructure. See what's happening today. Did you know how many billions of dollars were expended in the kaduna-abuja railway alone? See what's happening there now. When you engage people with jobs, there'd be less vices in the society. There's a proverb which says, the idle hand is the devil's workshops. Empower them up north with agricultural grants. Since they have vast land to grow crops, not the kind of selective empowerment as seen today by the CBN. All agricultural grants land in the hands of governors and big farmers who are mainly politicians and they end up blowing it. If the government can empower local farmers and youths who produce about 40% of the food we eat , then infrastructural development can follow. Most of the farmers up north have turned bandits and Okada riders.

See power for instance. Obasanjo had built enough power plants. How many of them are generating electricity today and at what capacity? Instead of building new ones, we should make the existing ones work. What of the oil and gas sector? We don't even need more refineries. The agitation for modular refineries would reduce with the revamp of kaduna, port Harcourt and warri refineries. Once all these are done, we'd say bye to fuel importation. The sale of power sector must be revisited and licences revoked. The likes of Emilokan are beneficiaries of this. They sold power sector to themselves and ignored the likes of GE who bidded.

Once human capital is developed and SMEs are birthed, then the government won't be afraid of building more roads as the country develops. There'd be no need of deploying military at road construction sites cos of kidnappers or terrorist attacks because everybody would get to work. Our education sector needs to be improved too.
Infrastructure can only be developed in a country where there's none. Nigeria needs human capital development instead. There's a local adage which says, Eni tao ko, oun lo maa gbe ile ti a ko ta, nitakuta. This literally means a child not trained today would end up selling off the father's property recklessly tomorrow. If you build infrastructure and they keep bombing it, or railway and they keep destroying it, it doesn't make sense. Woo investors to Nigeria and encourage those in the Diaspora to invest home. That's what India did, China too. In fact, China sent their citizens to school overseas. See China today. They first developed themselves before infrastructure. Obi is totally correct. I'm not talking of 30k npower that would only be used to buy rice and cook soup. Give soft loans to people and monitor it.

With human capital development in place, corruption would reduce drastically as well. Obi speaks my language and that's why I'm supporting him, he's not my tribe. Anyone who had had the opportunity of traveling to the west and other developed econimies which started same time as Nigeria would know Nigeria is in ruins. Indonesia came here when obasanjo was military head of state to learn how to grow oil palm. Today, they're the largest exporters of palm oil in the world. Shamefully, Nigeria buys from them.

OAU was built with cocoa proceeds ABU with cotton and groundnut proceeds, Etc. Where's cocoa today? Nigeria shall rise again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by KanwuliaBaby: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Where do you start?
Other developed and SANE societies plan INFRASTRUCTURE before building mansions.

Daft countries like SHYTEHOLE NIGERIA will build MANSIONS without roads. Twa!

When the WHOLE COUNTRY lacks simple “planning” etiquette. People just build CRAP anywhere they like without proper planning.

No drainage system, not regards for electricity power grids, no effective power supply or plumbing systems. Total chaos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2022
I hope this discussion does not degenerate into political and ethnic battles.

We want a serious debate on policy here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:
Where do you start?

When the WHOLE COUNTRY lacks simple “planning” etiquette

No drainage system, not regards for electricity power grids, no effective power supply or plumbing systems. Total chaos.

It is not the ''whole country'' that lacks those things. You need to travel around, starting with Abuja, the nation's capital.

Don't come in here to exaggerate our problems or misrepresent facts, or insult the country, understood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by KanwuliaBaby: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:

It is not the ''whole country'' that lacks those things. You need to travel around, starting with Abuja, the nation's capital.

Don't come in here to exaggerate our problems or misrepresent facts.

Because 200 million Nigerians live in Abuja or Lagos abi? Infrastructural progress should stop in Abuja and Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

Because 200 million Nigerians live in Abuja or Lagos abi? Infrastructural progress should stop in Abuja and Lagos?

Who said infrastructural progress stops in Lagos and Abuja?

You clearly have not been around this country.

Or may be you're young so you don't realise where we are coming from. As recently as the 1980s, cities like Awka, Uyo, and Calabar were little more than glorified villages. Go there today and you see expressways, banks, shopping malls, and flyovers everywhere, so development has taken place, but more is required, which is the point of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Our president!
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by mycar: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2022
human built infrastructure and not the other ay round, without human being , there is no infrastructure, you need to take care of human being before infrastructure
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by KanwuliaBaby: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:

Who said infrastructural progress stops in Lagos and Abuja?

You clearly have not been around this country.

See over view of the JAGA JAGA
LAGOS JUNGLE?
How do you start to improve infrastructure without disrupting the lives of many?

Please, prove your point with facts.

Obi has EVERY reason to be concerned. How do you progress without INFRASTRUCTURE?

Answer? IMPOSSIBLE.

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Let's be realistic, i have been trying to make sense of some of peter obi economic plans, but they don't make any economic sense.

If infrastructure isnt going to be part of his plan then i think, he is not the right person for Nigeria.

Every country needs infrastructures inform of investing in its people( human capital) and also actually building physical infrastructures like road, high tech industry.

You also need to train human capital to work in those infrastructures like maintaining, etc

People brag about peter obi state having the best waec result during his term, and then, where are these human capital, where they forgotten after waec, what are their usefulness to the economy, are they engineers, doctors, etc, helping to make the system work, that is what is very important( continuation and progress of the human capital to train up and mentor future generations to maintain the system)

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2022
mycar:
human built infrastructure and not the other ay round, without human being , there is no infrastructure, you need to take care of human being before infrastructure

Take care of them how? Even the schools and hospitals that should be built for them are infrastructure.

Infrastructure is defined as:

''the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.''

If the Obi govt does not prioritise infrastructure, what the hell are they planning to do with our money?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by KanwuliaBaby: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Let's be realistic, i have been trying to make sense of some of peter obi economic plans, but they don't make any economic sense.

If infrastructure isnt going to be part of his plan then i think, he is not the right person for Nigeria.

Every country needs infrastructures inform of investing in its people( human capital) and also actually building physical infrastructures like road, high tech industry.

You also need to train human capital to work in those infrastructures like maintaining, etc

People brag about peter obi state having the best waec result during his term, and then, where are these human capital, where they forgotten after waec, what are their usefulness to the economy, are they engineers, doctors, etc, helping to make the system work, that is what is very important.

You are not addressing the topic. Just expressing your personal anti-Obi beef tips.

Obi is asking a question. Try and answer it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by KanwuliaBaby: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2022

Just imagine? undecided
Is Peter Obi “frowning”?
Abi you are taking his speeches OOC? undecided
It is one thing to read and another to comprehend.

Abeg! OP.
Next time, please don’t post WHAT YOU THINK YOU READ AND MIS-YARNED.

Show us the video of his speech, FROM HIS OWN MOUTH.

Obi is way too intelligent to be misinterpreted by the dumbest of creatures.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:

You are not addressing the topic. Just expressing your personal anti-Obi beef tips.

Obi is asking a question. Try and answer it.

I have addressed it, read between the lines.

Obi does not know what he saying. He is just speaking big grammar to deceive people.

Obi does not want to spend, he wants to save, to hell with infrastructures, it is not important because he will spend 8 years saving
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by KanwuliaBaby: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I have address it, read between the lines.

Obi does not know what he saying. He is just speaking big grammar to deceive people.

You are not to be taken seriously.
You are just here for mischief.
I pray you never venture into journalism the way you write like Lai Mohammed so. cheesy

Stop peddling your uninformed opinion as Obi’s.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Urflucked: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2022
You yourself said it that infrastructure is part of human development, and he said that human development is important.
Ode.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Human capital development before infrastructure. See what's happening today. Did you know how many billions of dollars were expended in the kaduna-abuja railway alone? See what's happening there now. When you engage people with jobs, there'd be less vices in the society. There's a proverb which says, the idle hand is the devil's workshops. Empower them up north with agricultural grants. Since they have vast land to grow crops, not the kind of selective empowerment as seen today by the CBN. All agricultural grants land in the hands of governors and big farmers who are mainly politicians and they end up blowing it. If the government can empower local farmers and youths who produce about 40% of the food we eat , then infrastructural development can follow. Most of the farmers up north have turned bandits and Okada riders.

See power for instance. Obasanjo had built enough power plants. How many of them are generating electricity today and at what capacity? Instead of building new ones, we should make the existing ones work. What of the oil and gas sector? We don't even need more refineries. The agitation for modular refineries would reduce with the revamp of kaduna, port Harcourt amd warri refineries. Once all these are done, we'd say bye to fuel importation. The sale of power sector must be revised and licences revoked. The likes of Emilokan are beneficiaries of this. They sold power to themselves.

Once human capital is developed and SMEs are birthed, then the government won't be afraid of building more roads as the country develops. There'd be no need of deploying military at road construction sites cos of kidnappers or terrorist attacks because everybody would get to work. Our education sector needs to be improved too.
Infrastructure can only be developed in a country where there's none. Nigeria needs human capital development instead. There's a local adage which says, Eni tao ko, oun lo maa gbe ile ti a ko ta, nitakuta. This literally means a child not trained today would end up selling off the father's property recklessly tomorrow. If you build infrastructure and they keep bombing it, or railway and they keep destroying it, it doesn't make sense. Woo investors to Nigeria and encourage those in the Diaspora to invest home. That's what India did, China too. In fact, China sent their citizens to school overseas. See China today. They first developed themselves before infrastructure. Obi is totally correct

With human development in place, corruption would reduce drastically as well.

Very wrong-headed view. You cannot separate infrastructural development from human development the way Obi is doing.

China did not leave its bad roads unattended to ''build human capital'' and give business grants to the youths.

Fixing the bad roads WAS part of that human capital development. It happened simultaneously, not 'one before the other'.

You and Obi have this preposterous idea that there is such a thing as high human capital achieved without proper infrastructure, but following which you then start to build the infrastructure having 'first' attained 'high human development'.

IT'S A NONSENSE AND A MYTH. Infrastructural development MUST be part of my human development.

You cannot give me a 'business grant' but leave me to ride on a broken road to work.

As you are giving me the business grant, you are also fixing the roads or building a rail line so I can go to work and do my business without stress.

Because if there is no infrastructure, or if I have to suffer to run the business due to bad roads, poor power supply, etc, I will just use that your business grant to go and drink beer and fck ashi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Urflucked:
You yourself said it that infrastructure is part of human development, and he said that human development is important.
Ode.

But I am the one saying that infrastructure is part of human development.

Obi is saying the two are separate, with the latter being more important than the former, which is the point of this thread.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Buccalcavity2: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Don't mind politicians who just want to sound different. There is no development without infrastructure! Infrastructure reduces the cost of business, links entrepreneurs to opportunities, and Provides/equilibrate opportunities for all (esp the masses).
Building human capital (term used loosely by politicians) without infrastructure is building capable individuals for environments with opportunities, as in brain drain. These individuals will migrate to find expression if there is no infrastructure in their local environment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Eriokanmi: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:

Very wrong-headed view. You cannot separate infrastructural development from human development the way Obi is doing.

China did not leave its bad roads unattended to ''build human capital'' and give business grants to the youths.

Fixing the bad roads WAS part of that human capital development. It happened simultaneously, not 'one before the other'.

You and Obi have this preposterous idea that there is such a thing as high human capital achieved without proper infrastructure, but following which you then start to build the infrastructure having 'first' attained 'high human development'.

IT'S A NONSENSE AND A MYTH. Infrastructural development MUST be part of my human development.

You cannot give me a 'business grant' but leave me to ride on a broken road to work.

As you are giving me the business grant, you are also fixing the roads or building a rail line so I can go to work and do my business without stress.

Because if there is no infrastructure, or if I have to suffer to run the business due to bad roads, poor power supply, etc, I will just use that business grant to go and drink beer and fck ashi.
Wrong. Fixing existing roads isn't same as infrastructural development, that's where you getting it wrong. With this alone, I'm not supposed to argue with you any further but you need some enlightenment. With recurrent expenditure, you can do all the maintenance and fixing of roads and all. The tinubu most of you are supporting today would tell you the same. See those he developed do wonders in their terms. Fashola, ambode and abike Dabiri were said to have been sent to havard by lagos state government to study leadership and governance. See them today. The infrastructure both fashola and ambode built in lagos are for the eyes to see. Tinubu didn't even do half of it....that's the result of human capital development. Put reckless and uninformed people in the helms of affairs and see what would happen naw.

Pa Awolowo first declared free education in our region. He sent people abroad on scholarship to study about cocoa and cola nut plantation. See our region today. It was as a result of human capital development.

Sadly, you were so myopic in your submission. China had nothing...I repeat, nothing when they sent their citizens to go and study overseas. Why didn't they start construction of those heavy infrastructure back then first? Saudi Arabia too did same. See the results today, what of UAE? You need to go and study about these countries first tonight before you come back here to argue good luck to you.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Buccalcavity2: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

People brag about peter obi state having the best waec result during his term, and then, where are these human capital, where they forgotten after waec, what are their usefulness to the economy, are they engineers, doctors, etc, helping to make the system work, that is what is very important( continuation and progress of the human capital to train up and mentor future generations to maintain the system)
You are right about PO
While I understand AA, who thinks the way out is privatization or trade liberalization and restructuring (stating only state police which all of them stole from CSOs) and I understand BAT, who thinks improving production through consumption viz expansionary fiscal policy as in his agbado analogy (even though I'll like to ask how he'll fund it, hopefully not borrow)
I don't understand how contractionary monetary policy as canvassed by PO will improve economy, or even reduce inflation if he understands the cause of Nigeria's inflation. Also building human capital without infrastructure sounds confusing.
I await proper campaign to assess their manifestos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by tamdun: 2:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:

Take care of them how? Even the schools and hospitals that should be built for them are infrastructure.

Infrastructure is defined as:

''the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.''

If the Obi govt does not prioritise infrastructure, what the hell are they planning to do with our money?
Don't mind the olodos, every human being need infrastructure even before they were born, mothers go to hospital for antenatal/birth, send their children to sch, need transportation(road) to get to sch/business etc, I don't think it's possible to grow without infrastructure, even the cave men knew this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 2:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
Don't mind politicians who just want to sound different. There is no development without infrastructure! Infrastructure reduces the cost of business, links entrepreneurs to opportunities, and Provides/equilibrate opportunities for all (esp the masses).
Building human capital (term used loosely by politicians) without infrastructure is building capable individuals for environments with opportunities, as in brain drain. These individuals will migrate to find expression if there is no infrastructure in their local environment.

Excellently put.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Quintopia: 2:56am On Sep 08, 2022
tamdun:

Don't mind the olodos, every human being need infrastructure even before they were born, mothers go to hospital for antenatal/birth, send their children to sch, need transportation(road) to get to sch/business etc, I don't think it's possible to grow without infrastructure, even the cave men knew this

Thank you boss.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by GodsOwnMan: 3:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Peteru Obituary is a 3rd class lower graduate of philosophy. He doesn't have the IQ to understand the basic reality you just laid out. No need to worry. He will never win this election. He is a dullard who is not fit to be a toilet washer let alone president of the country.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Solsix(m): 4:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:

See power for instance. Obasanjo had built enough power plants. How many of them are generating electricity today and at what capacity? Instead of building new ones, we should make the existing ones work. What of the oil and gas sector? We don't even need more refineries. The agitation for modular refineries would reduce with the revamp of kaduna, port Harcourt and warri refineries. Once all these are done, we'd say bye to fuel importation. The sale of power sector must be revisited and licences revoked. The likes of Emilokan are beneficiaries of this. They sold power sector to themselves and ignored the likes of GE who bidded.

Infrastructure can only be developed in a country where there's none. Nigeria needs human capital development instead. There's a local adage which says, Eni tao ko, oun lo maa gbe ile ti a ko ta, nitakuta. This literally means a child not trained today would end up selling off the father's property recklessly tomorrow. If you build infrastructure and they keep bombing it, or railway and they keep destroying it, it doesn't make sense. Woo investors to Nigeria and encourage those in the Diaspora to invest home. That's what India did, China too. In fact, China sent their citizens to school overseas. See China today. They first developed themselves before infrastructure. Obi is totally correct. I'm not talking of 30k npower that would only be used to buy rice and cook soup. Give soft loans to people and monitor it.

With human capital development in place, corruption would reduce drastically as well. Obi speaks my language and that's why I'm supporting him, he's not my tribe. Anyone who had had the opportunity of traveling to the west and other developed econimies which started same time as Nigeria would know Nigeria is in ruins. Indonesia came here when obasanjo was military head of state to learn how to grow oil palm. Today, they're the largest exporters of palm oil in the world. Shamefully, Nigeria buys from them.

OAU was built with cocoa proceeds ABU with cotton and groundnut proceeds, Etc. Where's cocoa today? Nigeria shall rise again.
School him nna, those guys refuse to learn. The worst part is that those inflated infrastructure are handled by foreign firm, no transfer of technology. Infrastructure are good no doubt but food is NUMBER on list of basic necessities of life.
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by mrvitalis(m): 4:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Quintopia:
Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure?

I've heard this man say on a number of occasions that infrastructural development will not be a priority in his administration, if elected..

HOW CAN WE DEVELOP WITHOUT INFRASTRUCTURE?

He said 'human development' was more important.

But how is infrastructure not part of that 'human development'?

By building a road connecting a village to a city, are you not building their human capital and improving their living standards, by allowing their farmers to travel easily to sell their produce without stress?

Or where a village is cut off by a lake, will a bridge not solve their economic isolation and boost commerce and hence, living standards in the village?

Are you not engaging in human development when you build a railway line connecting Lagos and Onitsha, when it will greatly reduce the cost of doing business, while facilitating smooth transportation of goods and people, hence driving down prices for the common man?

Do you know that bad roads contribute to poor human development by hampering commercial activities, and by leading to inflation caused by high cost of movement of goods?

When you build or revamp an airport, are you not making the location attractive to investors, who will come in and establish businesses to employ citizens, thus raising their living standards?

Let's take example ..build or revamp and airport let's say it cost 60 billion ...how many people would that employ ? Maximum say 2000 people ...

Now compare that to 60 billion giving to 30 business in the same state ...2 billion each to expand and become competitive ....each of those business minimum would employ minimum of 200 people permanent job , that's 6000 jobs

Those businesses would make a profit of 500 million a year minimum ,tax would be around 100 million ...that's 3 billion ...they would boast the GDP of the state by over 60 billion yearly

So compare the two which seem a better deal to boast a collapsing economy ?

It makes no sense people an airport if you don't have 500,000 people who can fly it an average of 6 times a year ...makes no economic sense ...

Build those middle class first then even private companies would invest and build airports because it would be profitable
Re: Peter Obi, How Can We Develop Without Infrastructure? by Obidient4life3: 5:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Human capital development is his priority. He never said he will neglect infrastructure!
After all APC has been shouting upandan how they are the best thing after slice bread in infrastructural development and to what end? Infrastructure dey feed people? No be who chop dey find road to drive car? The one we have is enough to start developing our human resources!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Wows Crowds With His Suave Outfit As He Visits Imo State / Why Peter Obi Is The Worst Presidential Candidate So Far With Reasons Included. / UYO One Million Man March For Peter Obi (photos &videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.