Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,516 members, 7,911,279 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:47 AM

Loving A Shy Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving A Shy Man (1117 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving A Shy Man by mattfifa(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2011
hey all nairalanders
is it possible for a woman to love a man who cant talk, walk or stand with her in the public?
Re: Loving A Shy Man by snigg: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2011
hi would love to get to know ya more better, this is my email address samuel_solomon65@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon,
Re: Loving A Shy Man by mattfifa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
ok but what do u think of d topic bro?
Re: Loving A Shy Man by kpolli(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
Possible
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MMM2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
op
re u also shy when c punny? angry
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
nobody is shy with that
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MMM2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
is dat what u think angry
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Sijo01(f): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Op, ar u shy?
Re: Loving A Shy Man by lindabon: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
nobody is shy with that
u have no idea. some guys are naturally clumsy!! angry angry

@OP, such guys could be cute, especially wen i was still in sec. school. but as a full grown woman  cheesy cheesy cheesy , i might not be comfy with having that kinda bf. haba, e get tin wey person suppose out-grow nahhhhh,  but den  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hmmmm, just hoping i dont go out wit such a guy sha

but its very possible to love such people. afterall they are still human.  undecided
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
@poster
so long as you know that his intentions are sincere then help the brotha out by avoiding public places with too many people eyeing you and making him uncomfortable.

also a few desperate brothas out there would gladly ¨date¨ a person they find unattractive/repulsive, simply to get a warm coochie to dump their cuum. so i would understand that said brotha coming up with such BS (shy story) to simply never be seen any where near that person in public. lol
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Mynd44: 2:44am On Aug 11, 2011
Any guy who is clumsy on punny should see MMM
Re: Loving A Shy Man by mattfifa(m): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2011
u know i asked a lady about this topic and her reply was : 'a guy who's too shy to talk with his gf in public does not love d gf', i really need more light on this coz its my friends situation.
Re: Loving A Shy Man by amblors(m): 3:46am On Aug 11, 2011
@OP,
that kain shyness need medication o.
ah!
You can ask folks from "true blood" for V. he he
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 12, 2011
mattfifa:

u know i asked a lady about this topic and her reply was : 'a guy who's too shy to talk with his gf in public does not love d gf', i really need more light on this coz its my friends situation.

that lady doesnt know what she is talking about and you shouldnt listen to her.
there are people out there with fears and phobias that will stop them from doing what they know is right.
thinking that LOVE will have anyone doing anything regardless of who they are and how they are is silly.
people like this lady who think that LOVE can solve everything is either very young or very INEXPERIENCED in life!

how can you expect a person, who is psychologically and emotionaly frozen, to act right in public?
read about SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER to understand what/who you are dealing with, instead of listening to people who have no clue what they are talking about.
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MrsChima(f): 3:06am On Aug 12, 2011
Lawd! What's next? Loving A Crying Man? undecided undecided
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Brite02(m): 3:13am On Aug 12, 2011
@OP

Hmmm, no be small matter be that oHHHH undecided tongue angry
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 12, 2011
@ Mrs C
whats wrong with a crying man?! lol!
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2011
MBJ

My greatest pet peeves are bitch arse men and male cry babies. Don't get me wrong, special days. funerals, and getting his prostate checked I expect some tears but just crying because somebody stepped on a spider and spilt his milk?!!!

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh! That irks the Bleep outta me. angry
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 12, 2011
^^
what about a man crying because:
- he just witnessed the birth of his child.
- watching an emotional movie.
- going through physical pain.
- tears of joy because his favorite team won the superbowl/EPL
- the loss of a prized possession like a house etc (even a job)
- heartbreak (yeah some men do)

are all these considered biatch asss too?
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MrsChima(f): 5:12am On Aug 12, 2011
Did you not read what I said. I named a few exceptions that I would expect a man to cry. I didn't have the stamina to list every thing. Come on MBJ!

To answer your question, No those aren't character of bitch arse men. But a man crying because he didn't get his dick sucked is one.
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MMM2(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2011
lindabon:

u have no idea. some guys are naturally clumsy!! angry angry

dont tell me ur ex BF was dat clumsy angry angry
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MMM2(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2011
Mynd_44:

Any guy who is clumsy on punny should see MMM

TELL DEM

AND HELP ME SPREAD D GOOD NEWZ
OR
DE ADVERT.
wink kiss wink
Re: Loving A Shy Man by Mynd44: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
Okay will do
Re: Loving A Shy Man by MMM2(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2011
tanx cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Hottie Of The Week / Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. / Help A Friend--ladies Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.