Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,142 members, 7,973,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:52 AM

Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. (1125 Views)

I'm Such A Lucky Babe! See What My Boyfriend Bought For Me(pic) / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? / My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Otuocha: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
People use to say this but i confirmed it in my relationship. One day in my present she was calling the guy a rapist and a bully. I never took her past life for anything . she even told me that her dad was going to arrest the guy for disturbing her. all of a sudden, she received a phone call from her somebody that the guy has bought a car . she started making funny funny thing. she dnt reply calls, she even dnt answer calls anymore even when she answers, she will start with ''what ?" the question is will she ever come back to me if i dnt buy car ?
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by slimyem: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
Otuocha:

all of a sudden, she received a phone call from her somebody that the guy has bought a car . she started making funny funny thing. ?

grin grin
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by SAFO(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
Well you can't take her on a date in molue now can you?
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by pendo89(f): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
what is funny funny thing now? undecided
and no she aint coming back till u buy a car. And a better one than the guy's for that matter
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
Funny funny thing: Elaborate.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by SAFO(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
Funny funny thing. I'm sure the op means she do jaga jaga.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
ok and what is JAGA JAGA! jeez
grin
nway i guess its small annoying repulsive behaviour. like not picking calls?
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
LMAO @ going on a date on molue! grin grin grin grin

'll like to take pendo on a date in a jaga jaga molue! cheesy
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by SAFO(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
There you go pendo grin
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Yorisb: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Otuocha:

People use to say this but i confirmed it in my relationship. One day in my present she was calling the guy a despoiler and a bully.  I never took her past life for anything . she even told me that her dad was going to arrest the guy for disturbing her. all of a sudden, she received a phone call from her somebody that the guy has bought a car . she started making funny funny thing. she dnt reply calls, she even dnt answer calls anymore even when she answers, she will start with ''what ?" the question is will she ever come back to me if i dnt buy car ?

@Op

Poor Man life na Jaga Jaga.

BTW: This your '[size=5pt]OTUOCHA[/size]' moniker, hmm na waoo! grin

SAFO:

There you go pendo  grin
Lol
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by seedord247(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
brooo. . . . okada don cheap. . . .
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by pendo89(f): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
A jaga jaga molue now? to where? the infamous bridge? no thanks.
safo says she do jaga jaga
kill says drive a jaga jaga molue.

wondering is jaga jaga an act or a vehicle.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
There you go pendo  grin
Pls dont tell her you just bought a Nissan Micra, before she changes her mind o! grin
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by pendo89(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^ I do flights. jaga jaga!!!
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
pendo89:

A jaga jaga molue now? to where? the infamous bridge? no thanks.
safo says she do jaga jaga
kill says drive a jaga jaga molue.

wondering is jaga jaga an act or a vehicle.
sad sad sad

Jaga Jaga is a pidgin word for disorganized, scattered, discombobulated, or something related sha. . . Other inputs are welcome! sad sad angry
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by SAFO(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
she's all over the place. As in, everything she do na jaga jaga.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
pendo89:

^^ I do flights. jaga jaga!!!
LMAO @ Jaga Jaga Flights! grin grin grin Pendo, did you ever hear of OKADA AIR? cheesy A defunct airline in Nigeria! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by pendo89(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

LMAO @ Jaga Jaga Flights! grin grin grin Pendo, did you ever hear of OKADA AIR? cheesy A defunct airline in Nigeria! grin grin grin grin grin
u missed it. i called you jaga jaga. not jaga jaga flights.
yeah okada air. I heard there are okada hovercrafts plying mainland bridge. and that you are the chief pilot cheesy
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by SAFO(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
Okada hovercraft? I want one
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by pendo89(f): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
SAFO:

Okada hovercraft? I want one

Talk to this guy on it.His name is killz riding a proper discombobulated okada hovercraft around the mainland.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmDnco0HrDSrXrR9zvIACtNSvz-UY39IcSDudT-qziNNt86hx1[/img]

@ OP Find a girl that loves you not a car. smiley
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
That is cool personified! cool
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
Naija babes and car grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by sugardaddy1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Op
If she loved you, she would have stayed  and help you plan towards getting your own car so she could colonize the front seat for herself. She's not worth the pains, let her go.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by 25omega(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
poster

unfortunately your girl is in the phase of "what have you done for me lately" she is obviously on the money tip.
if i were you i would just forget her or you can one up that guy who bought a car by buying a better car then he will probably do something else to impress her again, The cycle will never end

just forget her and work on your own money situation
Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by Kslib(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
@Op,No hurry in life.You can start small small!first buy tyre,headlight and seat.Dey dere dy buy car,while her punny dy age!

1 Like

Re: Her Attitude Changed Because Her Ex Boyfriend Bought A Car. by ediemafio(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2011
Broda,dont let her attitude disturb u,tomorrow holds a better package for you,this is an experience,if she wan follow moto,make she follow moto, girls and ex issues,it happened to me when last i came home only to find that my fiance was still contacting her ex,i kept my cool at first but with time she atarted comparing me to him,if u r not comfortable and you cannot stop her,bros find ur way,

(1) (Reply)

Chinekee!!! Yawa Don Gas / Should I Recieve Him Or Not ? / Husband From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.